Thread: Information needed on new "church" in our town

Default Information needed on new "church" in our town

I am in need of some information...a new church has been set up on our small main street in an old movie theater. They are advertising as Christian and to bring the whole family. Our town is small...and a "modern" type of church may be a draw. Something in the pit of my belly did not feel right when discussing this new church...or the way people seem to like it. I did some digging....and on accident stumbled across this pastor on another board...He belongs to something about the International Congregation of lord Rayel. He thinks he is a reincarnated someone...anyway...help! I have friends that are falling fast and I need some info.

I just googled the "International Congregation of lord Rayel". This guy is a false christ. Stay away.

Take one and pass it on!

oh. boy. is this ever an awful thing. (i just found their website)

kinda reminds me of the maitreya stuff actually

It is an anti-christian church.

ra-el dot org This site will give much more info than anyone needs. I didn't want to post an active link because of the nature of the ra-el site.

There sure does seem to be a lot of souls competing to be the anti-christ these days... I guess pretty soon the real one will stand up.
    Tall Timbers

You can donate to the self-proclaimed son of god via paypal!

Guess he can't feed himself or his sheep (goats).
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    oh. boy. is this ever an awful thing. (i just found their website)

kinda reminds me of the maitreya stuff actually
    It's Braco's big brother.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Light View Post
    I did some digging....and on accident stumbled across this pastor on another board...He belongs to something about the International Congregation of lord Rayel. He thinks he is a reincarnated someone...anyway...help! I have friends that are falling fast and I need some info.
    What else is needed, really? You did as a berean. The guy is a couple pickles short of a hamburger. Dismiss him and warn your friends. If they don't want to listen, that's on them.

You need to ride this guy out of town on a rayel.

Right. And don't forget the tar and feathers.

Wow! this is scary stuff! Weird Wacked and Wonky!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 NIV

A sign of the times...

Matt. 24:4-5 "And Jesus answered them, See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they will lead many astray."

It appears there are many going down this path.... Praying their eyes will be opened to the lies they are being told. Looking through their list of Honorary Guides....Madonna,Hugo Chavez,Sean Penn....no wonder they're lost with those kinds of people being honored.
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

This guy Rayel is a Loon Something went ibity ibity ibity that's all folks, in his mind.