Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2094

Thread: Can Israel Survive Obama's Pali Two State Solution and a deal with Iran? *Merged*

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

If you look at the medal closely you can see the yiddish..... it says: flexible puddinhead.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Alex Guest

I am reminded of the old saying, "You catch more fly with honey then salt"

Like the poor that tosses gold at the kings feet, he will still stomp on them without cause.

Give him a mirror. He'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I am reminded of the old saying, "You catch more fly with honey then salt"

Like the poor that tosses gold at the kings feet, he will still stomp on them without cause.
    Vinegar, not salt.

Take one and pass it on!

ok, now i want salt and vinegar potato chips. thanks a lot guys

Will this award come with 30 pieces of silver? That would go right over Obama's head but be an ironic sign from Israel to all who can see.

Biblebabe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    If you look at the medal closely you can see the yiddish..... it says: flexible puddinhead.
    You mean Hebrew. Yiddish would be--a maven en bupkhis! A maven is an expert. Bupkis are beans (a very small amount of beans). So what it loosely translates to is "An expert in nothing." Now that is Yiddish!

I just don't understand the need to do this.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Biblebabe View Post
    You mean Hebrew. Yiddish would be--a maven en bupkhis! A maven is an expert. Bupkis are beans (a very small amount of beans). So what it loosely translates to is "An expert in nothing." Now that is Yiddish!

Cool!

How about: promising soapbubbles - heval (vanity)
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Trumpets Guest

Default And now an ice sculpture image of Obama is being set up...

According to the plan, journalists will be taken on tours around Jerusalem and will visit the main historical sites, such as City of David and the Western Wall Tunnel.

They will also be taken to an Israel Museum's exhibition about King Herod and to the Ice City, where they will see a custom built ice sculptor in Obama's image.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...347338,00.html

Coincidentally, or perhaps not, I had an interesting number of hits the month he was sworn in. Didn't see it until over two years later (different set of stats didn't know I had). No other month captured looks like that but I will leave it up to your imagination. But none of us can say who ...

I'm genuinely losing it here.

An ice sculpture? In Obama's image?

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I'm genuinely losing it here.

An ice sculpture? In Obama's image?
    oh who is likened unto obama?

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    lol - Harrison J. Bounel?(spelling) --- but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Am I the only one not gleaning too much out of this? He's probably gonna drop in, make a speech which may or may not have interesting qualities, and leave. The heavens will not be shaken. I'd love to be proven wrong.
    Could be that.
    Could be that Obama will make a few speeches in public and then in private push hard for concessions from Israel on West Bank, etc. Or in private Obama tells Netanyahu, 'we don't have your back.'

Could be that with a new pope and new EU plan, and Iran's weapons now ready, that this is the time they really push Israel to accept a divided Jerusalem. THEN, when Israel says no, Obama et al. could say 'we wash our hands of this' and thereby give tacit permission to those who wish to attack Israel. Iran's surrogates - Hezbollah, Syria, etc. then attack Israel. Of course, they'd have to get ready first.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    oh, Buzz, you do tease so....

Default Israel will award Obama Medal of Distinction

Just found this article on a Google search:

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affa...isit-to-israel

Default Official Logo Chosen for Obama's Israel Visit

Found this one too:

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsIte...=article_title

I am a newbie to RR and also the study of prophesy/history/etc. Any significance to this? It says in the article Israel wants to "mark the visit as a historic event given the severity of the times." I find it interesting but wanted to hear what the RR Brothers and Sisters have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyNWaitin View Post

I am a newbie to RR and also the study of prophesy/history/etc. Any significance to this? It says in the article Israel wants to "mark the visit as a historic event given the
    Oh, it could be historic. Guess we will see.