Thread: Hello! I'm new here.

Default Hello! I'm new here.

I'm new, my first post here and I'm learning my way around.

Welcome to RR, Mother Ann!
    Tall Timbers

Thank you Mr. Timbers. I've seen your face and read your postings many times here as I've visited Rapture Ready. I look forward to getting acquainted and enjoying fellowship with others who love Jesus and are anxious for his return.

Welcome, Ann, so glad to have you here with us.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Welcome to RR Mother Ann! We are glad you decided to join our forum. You will enjoy the fellowship here. There are lots of interesting topics.
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

I'm glad to be here. It recently occurred to me that I needed to join the fellowship here, rather than just lurking. Otherwise, when the trumpet sounds, I would recognize you, but you would not know me. That suddenly became very important to me.
    I've learned so much here, and am encouraged by many who are much more knowledgable than myself. I'm a Christian of many years, but have become much more aware of events that reminding us of the soon coming of our Lord. The promise of His coming gives me hope and courage for each day.

Welcome to the forum Ann. Glad you decided to join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Ann View Post
    I'm glad to be here. It recently occurred to me that I needed to join the fellowship here, rather than just lurking. Otherwise, when the trumpet sounds, I would recognize you, but you would not know me. That suddenly became very important to me. . . .
    Welcome, Mother Ann! Love your reasoning for joining--that tickles me!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Thanks for the welcome Tiger Lily!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______