Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOMA has been defeated

Default DOMA has been defeated

Hopefully we will be out of here soon since world is accepting same sex marriage everyday....

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...ge-live/66437/

what more can be done at this point.....

Israel

It seems the majority of the people can't do enough to bring on God's wrath. The only good thing in this is is does indicate just how near the rapture is. Rebellious men and women in the hands of an angry God, I'm glad I won't be around to see the consequences.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Sad day indeed.

Here's a link, but on Foxnews, they say the Supreme Court has upheld the lower court's decision to strike down Prop 8. I guess this is the end of marriage as we know it

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,5931694.story
    Ephesians 3:17-18
    That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

ThatguyLFS Guest

Going around reading comments from the news sites, does anyone just feel weird reading comments like "hallelujah"?

Makes me sad and sick at the same time but does not surprise me in the least - it means that the Rapture is just that much closer - I pray it is not long now - but until then, we have to occupy and go about the Father's business that He has called us to do (but may it be soon, Lord, may it be soon) for the lost and deceived
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

I just cannot believe we are at this place in history. I am just shocked. I am so upset about where we have come. The Lord's words are in my heart...take heart for I have overcome the world. Praise the Lord that He is still on the throne and none of this has come as a surprise.

I just feel sck in my stomach!! God help us!!!

So does this mean all those states with the ban in their respective state constitutions can now be over turned by their state supreme courts?

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Persecution will come, and now there is no where to go.....

.......but up.

Forgive us Lord, for the times we sought our own, the easy way, the times of carelessness, for surely the decisions and choices of society today
    did not suddenly appear. We have forsaken Your Word for quite some time, and now the fruit of neglect appears.
    And we are not innocent in this, even as we struggle each day with sin, we still need to call out to You.

Burden our hears for You, for Your Word.

Grant us a voice for You.

And when man will no longer listen, call us Home.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Well, well. No big surprise here! Wasn't it obvious that this would be the decision?! It truly is remarkable to watch the supporters of this talk. Unbelievably delusional. God has given them and our country over to a reprobate mind. I really wonder how long God can wait to give us His judgment. It seems to me that we are far beyond what Sodom and Gommorah ever were! It does make me sick though. How I long to be out of here! Come Lord Jesus, come!
    Patty

For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me. Declaring the end from the beginning. And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, "My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure"...Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.

Isaiah 46:9b-11

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    Hopefully we will be out of here soon since world is accepting same sex marriage everyday....

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...ge-live/66437/
    I am soooooo tired of this world. I cannot wait to see Jesus
    Warrior 4 Christ

Quote Originally Posted by pattyabma View Post
    Well, well. No big surprise here! Wasn't it obvious that this would be the decision?! It truly is remarkable to watch the supporters of this talk. Unbelievably delusional. God has given them and our country over to a reprobate mind. I really wonder how long God can wait to give us His judgment. It seems to me that we are far beyond what Sodom and Gommorah ever were! It does make me sick though. How I long to be out of here! Come Lord Jesus, come!
    I agree with you that judgment has begun on our country. I think the only thing that is withholding total destruction is the few righteous that are here. What percentage of the people in our country are born again? Its probably extremely small. But like Sodom and Gomorrah the Lord removed Lot and his family prior to complete destruction.

What sad, sad day. God is going to judge and judge harshly. Because now that these 2 decisions have been handed down, this throws the door WIDE OPEN to completely repeal and abolish them both!!

CAN WE GO NOW?!!!

The Senior Member of the Peanut Gallery is ready to go HOME NOW!!!

Alex Guest

Very soon, they will come after the churches. Which road will your church follow?

a. The money road to tax exception
    b. The road to the cross

Soon there will be no hiding in the sand.

God foretold us in His own words this was going to happen:

Romans 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Verses 28-32 perfectly describes our own government's evil, ungodly agenda. Make no mistake about it, coming down the pike right on the heels of this government-sponsored endorsement of perversion is going to be the legalization and protection of pedophilia, beastiality, bigamy, and every other evil man can come up with because the defeat of DOMA leaves the door wide open for everything to be made "legal". Well, of course except for marriage between one man and one woman. The fall of every great civilization has come about when the government and people accepted homosexuality as normal. Guess what America's future is? Actually, it's already begun because we are no longer a super power, but a super joke to the world. Come soon Lord Jesus.

Sundial Guest

What we will see come to fruition:

~The Supreme Court's decision will have an impact like as Roe v Wade and will not be overturned.
    ~Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages.
    ~First responders will be forced to attend Gay Pride parades.
    ~Employees will be forced to attend sensitivity training or lose their job.
    ~Pastors will be jailed for preaching against homosexuality.
    ~Christians will feel the scorn of this culture unlike any time in the US history.
    ~Christians will be scrutinized by insurers and will be denied benefits.
    ~Christians will be unfairly taxed through an IRS audit of the church.

Remember that Noah had to face his tormentors for 100 years before God sent the flood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    What we will see come to fruition:

~The Supreme Court's decision will have an impact like as Roe v Wade and will not be overturned.
    ~Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages.
    ~First responders will be forced to attend Gay Pride parades.
    ~Employees will be forced to attend sensitivity training or lose their job.
    ~Pastors will be jailed for preaching against homosexuality.
    ~Christians will feel the scorn of this culture unlike any time in the US history.
    ~Christians will be scrutinized by insurers and will be denied benefits.
    ~Christians will be unfairly taxed through an IRS audit of the church.

Remember that Noah had to face his tormentors for 100 years before God sent the flood.

Oh yeah, I think you are right on! Can't you just feel the heaviness of all that is coming in our country (and world)? It sure seems to be happening so fast now, all of the depravity. It seems like all areas, political, social, economic, etc., are speeding along that Jesus hopefully comes for us soon. Oh yeah, not to mention all that's going on in the middle east!
    Patty

For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me. Declaring the end from the beginning. And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, "My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure"...Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.

Isaiah 46:9b-11

Default DOMA and President Bill Clinton?

I wonder what President Clinton is thinking now? More than likely he is in agreement with the Supremes on this now.