Thread: Mariners to Make History as First MLB Team to Publicly Fly Pride Flag at a Game

Default Mariners to Make History as First MLB Team to Publicly Fly Pride Flag at a Game

When the Seattle Mariners play host to the Chicago Cubs this Sunday, they will hoist the Pride flag at Safeco Field.

According to Congressman Adam Smith, the Mariners will be the first team in MLB history to do so.

Seattle's Pride Parade, which celebrates "Equality: Passed, Present & Future," according to SeattlePride.org, will occur on the same day as the June 30 game, marking the perfect time for the city of Seattle and the Mariners organization to proudly wave the rainbow-colored flag.

This marks yet another step towards the complete acceptance of the LGBT community that we have seen in the sports world this year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...flag-at-a-game
    And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

equality my eye. Does anyone find it ironic that those who so blatantly hate Christianity and our values would choose the rainbow, Gods gift and representation of a promise to us, to represent their blatant sin?

Fools....the only thing that is holding back judgement on this nation is our presence here. They will get "equality" in their judgement from a Holy God.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

The rainbow is God's promise never again to destroy the world by flood.

Its like the LGBT are jumping around like a kid tagging Home - Nya! Nya! Can't Touch Me!

They forget - the next judgement is with Fire.

Perhaps its time to fly the Red Flag - No Quarter Given. Surrender Now or you will die - eternally.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

And they call it 'Pride', the thing God hates most. All a child of God can do for these lost souls, at least from a distance, is pray for them.

Maranatha!
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Quote Originally Posted by carol1948 View Post
    And they call it 'Pride', the thing God hates most. All a child of God can do for these lost souls, at least from a distance, is pray for them.

Maranatha!
    Totally agreed, gay pride = pride goeth before a fall. and the fall is the destruction that is soon coming. I pray that they all find the Lords and his salvation before it is too late

Mad

By doing that, the Seattle Mariners are going to make themselves a very unpopular baseball team.
    Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by are you ready? View Post
    By doing that, the Seattle Mariners are going to make themselves a very unpopular baseball team.

Yea, but I bet they'll be the best funded.......with the snappiest uniforms....
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

I just sent this article to a good friend of mine who is an avid Mariners fan. My husband is too.
    I also saw an article today about how The New Yorker's next cover will feature Bert and Ernie sitting on a couch together happily watching the SCOTUS decision on tv.
    And then on facebook, a friend linked to an article about a children's magazine, Stone Soup, pushing the homosexual agenda.

I just feel sick to my stomach. I feel like I'm in a rising tide of filth, like a muddy river that's overflowed and has overwhelmed the sewage system and is filling our houses ... and all we have to deal with it is a little broom and maybe we can climb onto the roof, but our culture is past corruption. Corruption can be cleaned away. I don't see this being cleaned away; it's too powerful, the floodwaters are still rising. The pollution sees us as the pollutant and is actively trying to force out anyone who refuses to join them in their corruption. All I want is for that rescue helicopter to swing by and get us out of here. They can have their sin and corruption. I want holiness. I want Jesus.

This is persecution and tribulation enough for me. Come soon Lord Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason&Hope View Post
    I just sent this article to a good friend of mine who is an avid Mariners fan. My husband is too.
    I also saw an article today about how The New Yorker's next cover will feature Bert and Ernie sitting on a couch together happily watching the SCOTUS decision on tv.
    And then on facebook, a friend linked to an article about a children's magazine, Stone Soup, pushing the homosexual agenda.

I just feel sick to my stomach. I feel like I'm in a rising tide of filth, like a muddy river that's overflowed and has overwhelmed the sewage system and is filling our houses ... and all we have to deal with it is a little broom and maybe we can climb onto the roof, but our culture is past corruption. Corruption can be cleaned away. I don't see this being cleaned away; it's too powerful, the floodwaters are still rising. The pollution sees us as the pollutant and is actively trying to force out anyone who refuses to join them in their corruption. All I want is for that rescue helicopter to swing by and get us out of here. They can have their sin and corruption. I want holiness. I want Jesus.
    Luke 21:28
    But when these things begin to happen, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near.

Default I am curious...

....do they really mean "passed" or is it another typo from our dumb downed society? The way it is used in the sentence it has to be a typo.

I don't find this to be news. News would be them flying the cross. News would be the moral majority staying home from now on.

This is just more filth being waved for the world to be seen. Let's hope the Mariner's don't put on a gay parade.....

I actually find the rainbow as their symbol interesting- God gave the rainbow as a covenant after the flood- which came after judgement- for immorality.

The flood is denied as well as God, yet where do they turn for their 'motto'? To God's word. Yes, they may be spitting in God's eye, but at least they can't say they don't know why the rainbow was given while bending their knee to our awesome, righteous God!

I just reread the article....Seattle will be having a gay parade that day...the writer is so lost...he ends the article by saying, "We can only hope that this is the beginning of a new trend in baseball and all sports.

If anyone has seen a glimpse of a gay parade, anyone else would be arrested for lewd behavior among other things. Can anyone watch their parade and really think this is a 'good thing'? Imagine when pedophila and beastiality passes... Yet, parents will bring their kids to the parade....I can only imagine they allow their kids to watch it, so what is the difference....

I had to laugh at this point though: ".....Jason Collins becoming the "first openly gay athlete playing in a major American sport." Yes, he better qualify that statement with it being an American cause I don't quite see the mideast accepting it

The writer is totally lost in stating, " This marks yet another step towards the complete acceptance of the LGBT community that we have seen in the sports world this year."

So lost. So deluded.
    Last edited by M4EVERHIS; June 28th, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Reread article

No worries ..... Barack and Michelle "have their back".

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

Default Yeah it is July 1st

"The City of Seattle has been flying the pride flag over City Hall since June 1 to commemorate gay pride month. "

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2303690/Ma...gay-pride-flag

I'll take God's rainbow- theirs is just another counterfeit.....

After much research roughly 21k showed up to see the "historic" raising of the flag on June 26th at Safeco (Mariner's home stadium).
    Last edited by M4EVERHIS; July 1st, 2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: add "Mariner's" attendance on June 26th