Thread: Lucky Charms celebrates gay pride with new rainbow marshmallows

Default Lucky Charms celebrates gay pride with new rainbow marshmallows

Lucky Charms is coming out for gay pride amid landmark same-sex marriage rulings by the Supreme Court, launching a diversity campaign and two new rainbow marshmallows.

The General Mills cereal is serving as the face of the company’s new #LuckyToBe campaign, which encourages members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community to tweet reasons for why they’re prideful.

“We’re celebrating Pride month with whimsical delight, magical charms, and two new rainbow marshmallows… If you’re lucky enough to be different, we’re celebrating you,” the #LuckyToBe campaign stated in a press release.

General Mills Vice President Ken Charles spoke out about equality last month in opposition of a proposed gay marriage ban in Minnesota.

“We value diversity. We value inclusion. We always have … and we always will,” he said. “We’re proud of our workplace, and we&’re proud to be a leader for diversity and inclusion in our community. For decades, General Mills has worked to create an inclusive culture that welcomes and values the contributions of all.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2Xv1Hafhp
    And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

What we are witnessing is a fast moving moral collapse in society as a whole. The Bible said that these days of increased immorality would soon approach and here we are and the 7 yrs of God's wrath hasn't even started yet. Come Lord Jesus!
    To Look For His Return Is To Live For His Glory

Taste the rainbow
    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Code View Post
    Taste the rainbow
    I'd rather not taste this rainbow. In all my years I never thought there'd be a reason not to eat the Lucky Charms marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvan View Post
    company’s new #LuckyToBe campaign, which encourages members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community to tweet reasons for why they’re prideful.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2Xv1Hafhp
    Proverbs 16:18
    Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 11:2
    When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom.

James 4:6
    But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”

I don't envy them; either now or after death.

Off I go to pray for them.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

New fire and brimstone flavored rainbow marshmallows!

“We value sin. We value hell. We always have … and we always will,” he said. “We’re proud of our workplace, and we’re proud to be a leader for sin and hell in our community. For decades, General Mills has worked to create a sinful culture that welcomes and values the contributions of all.”

There, fixed.

I really hope that all the homosexuals out there realize that General Mills and what will undoubtedly be a huge chorus line of companies clamoring to cash in on this most likely don't give one tinkers dam about their cause.

It's all about the money. The homosexuals will be tossed overboard as soon as a more profitable cause d'jour comes along.

For the time being though, there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..
    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

God is not mocked.

And last night we had the most beautiful full rainbow (and whisp of a double) + sunset I've seen in a while.

Even more so as I was out picking black raspberries and it was not raining.

Just a reminder of the real reason for the rainbow, but try to remind people and look out......

Genesis 6:11-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
    13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

After the flood:

Genesis 9:11-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
    12 And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; 15 and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” 17 And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

What a statement of mankind, to take the symbol of God's promise and use it as a banner for debauchery.

The creshendo is growing. It certianly appears Judgement is about to be released.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    God is not mocked.

And last night we had the most beautiful full rainbow (and whisp of a double) + sunset I've seen in a while.

Even more so as I was out picking black raspberries and it was not raining.

Just a reminder of the real reason for the rainbow, but try to remind people and look out......

Genesis 6:11-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
    13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

After the flood:

Genesis 9:11-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
    12 And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; 15 and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” 17 And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

What a statement of mankind, to take the symbol of God's promise and use it as a banner for debauchery.

The creshendo is growing. It certianly appears Judgement is about to be released.
    Cool!

I saw a double rainbow the other day also. It was pretty short-lived, but the main bow was the most vivid i've ever seen! It looked like it had an actual physical presence in the sky.

With all that's going on, I was torn between thinking how absolutely beautiful that bow was, what it meant, and the coming tribulation...

Guess I won't be buying Lucky Charms anymore....
    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Default Charmed, I'm Sure...

"If you’re lucky enough to be different (and lost), we’re celebrating you...”