Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Teens kill a young man out of boredom' & racism

Default 'Teens kill a young man out of boredom' & racism

Seriously??? This ride is going down fast...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justic...ile-homepage-t

Wickedness and stupidity go hand in hand. They've got a lot of boredom ahead of them in prison - whenever they're not being assaulted, that is.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Sadly I expect his stay in the big house to be brief.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....

They shot him for the fun of it. For sport.

They bragged about it on Facebook "Bang. Two drops in two hours."

They killed a young man "for fun".

There were three teens in Oklahoma that killed an Australian baseball player - they have been identified, it appears

http://www.news.com.au/national-news...-1226700172461

The love of people has definitely waxed cold for others. No respect for human life. It seems as if more and more people are acting like demons!
    Just think how wicked it will be when the Holy Spirit is gone from this earth.
    Jesus *said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

Please pray for the salvation of my son Shawn, my daughter Kari, my brother Macon, my Step-mother Marguerite, and my dad Max.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    They shot him for the fun of it. For sport.

They bragged about it on Facebook "Bang. Two drops in two hours."

They killed a young man "for fun".
    Yet nobody mentions the racial element to this since it didn't fit the "Trayvon" narrative. I've noticed a heck of a lot of black on white killings and beatings over the past few months--even Terry alludes to it on the Nearing Midnight page.
    This was a hate crime plain and simple...boredom yeah sure...
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

It is a very cold and hard world anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    Yet nobody mentions the racial element to this since it didn't fit the "Trayvon" narrative. I've noticed a heck of a lot of black on white killings and beatings over the past few months--even Terry alludes to it on the Nearing Midnight page.
    This was a hate crime plain and simple...boredom yeah sure...

I can't presume to know their motivation. Here's a link to a booking photo of the driver. He doesn't look black. http://www.twincities.com/portlet/ar...shipId=5347796

In a town today about 20 minutes down the road from my town, a man became irate with and shot two contracted tree-trimmers working on the side of the road.

Two Timothy Three. Brutal.

Over and out.

Need to bring back public executions. The more they hide from people the less people think about it and therefore do not conceive of consequences of their actions. The 100% guilty should be the ones getting this, of course.
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    I can't presume to know their motivation. Here's a link to a booking photo of the driver. He doesn't look black. http://www.twincities.com/portlet/ar...shipId=5347796

In a town today about 20 minutes down the road from my town, a man became irate with and shot two contracted tree-trimmers working on the side of the road.

Two Timothy Three. Brutal.

Over and out.
    I wasn't questioning what you initially wrote--just adding my thoughts to your post. I've seen other pics where the perps look different. The photo in your link seems to be what our Pravda is using now.
    In these end times expect things to just continue to deteriorate. This nation has become such a pathetic embarrassment.

WarriorX I agree with you--the sooner we start implementing the death penalty with extreme prejudice on all murderers, the sooner we can nip this tide of evil (I won't hold my breath though). Most in this nation (and the world) are content with the continued killing of the innocent (abortion/Christians/anybody minding their own business in the "wrong part of town") and the continued defense of evil (note the Left's anti-death penalty stance on even the most brutal murderers).
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Default video games

All this killing for no reason. There is a reason. i believe its the video games out there that are designed for killing at random. i believe these video games that are being played for hours can warp one's brain. There boys sitting on the couch discussing what they want to do today after countless hours on this games. What else to do but go kill for no apparent reason. UGH. i actually cried looking at that poor baseball player's face. The boys looked like zombie's. Lifeless and confused. Bible Gal

Feh. This wasn't from video games; this was from the so-called music and the urging of community organizers and some who call themselves 'reverend'. Let's call it what it was.

Liberal spin places the blame other than where it solidly belongs. This was a racist hate-crime, pure and simple.

More info.

Default violence

I wonder with all the mixing of humans and animal if the Nephilim are already among us?

Quote Originally Posted by hogan View Post
    I wonder with all the mixing of humans and animal if the Nephilim are already among us?
    LoL what does that mean...not laughing at you, just at the thought

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture444 View Post
    Feh. This wasn't from video games; this was from the so-called music and the urging of community organizers and some who call themselves 'reverend'. Let's call it what it was.

Liberal spin places the blame other than where it solidly belongs. This was a racist hate-crime, pure and simple.

More info.
    I highly suspect that when they start the searches of the kids home computers, they will find violent killing video games and such. I know for a fact that teens get their hands on this games (some are really really bad). Most teens who kill at random are found with these video games. like that last one we had that killed numerous children (sandy hook elementry). it could be racist hate crime, but the confession was that they wanted to see what it was like to Kill someone.
    I didn't understand your reply, i did understand the music part like rap lyrics. "liberal spin places the blame other than where it solidly belongs" Just my opinion. Love, Bible gal

Quote Originally Posted by jonshaff View Post
    LoL what does that mean...not laughing at you, just at the thought
    Humans and animals mixing? Wait...is there a theory I don't know of?
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
    for tomorrow will worry about its own things.
    Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
    Matthew 6:34

Quote Originally Posted by Bible_Gal17 View Post
    I highly suspect that when they start the searches of the kids home computers, they will find violent killing video games and such. I know for a fact that teens get their hands on this games (some are really really bad). Most teens who kill at random are found with these video games. like that last one we had that killed numerous children (sandy hook elementry). it could be racist hate crime, but the confession was that they wanted to see what it was like to Kill someone.
    I didn't understand your reply, i did understand the music part like rap lyrics. "liberal spin places the blame other than where it solidly belongs" Just my opinion. Love, Bible gal
    I do agree that video games desensitize people to the cruel, morbid reality of murder/killing/death. People don't even blink at stories like this anymore, and kids can't differentiate from reality and fantasy.

Saying that, mix that with all the other influences in these boys' lives, music, gangs, home life, movies, drugs, etc. and incorporate the young man's twitter posts then one can see that this situation has become inevitable.

Lust of the flesh and the pride of life...the boys (and girls) of America need Jesus. We need to start throwing seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by meowmix View Post
    Humans and animals mixing? Wait...is there a theory I don't know of?
    I'm wondering the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by hogan View Post
    no animal/human mixing or nephilim conspiracies required. humans are evil enough on their own.