Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some teach that Pre-tribbers are misleading us

Eskobar Guest

Thumbs down Some teach that Pre-tribbers are misleading us

Some, if not most, post raptuaristīs argues that the second coming is a one-time event that will bee seen by all people on earth.
    They are perfectly free to do so.What I dont understand is that some of them accuses their fellow pre-trib brothers to mislead other christians so that they will be caught off-guard when the antichrist enters the stage. Or even worse: Accuse them of apostacy. To those I can only say:
    The charge of apostacy is NOT a small matter to the Christ.

This reasoning, that pre-tribulators mislead, must be one of the most absurd Íīve ever heard. First of all: Pre tribulators have written extensive material on the antichrist subject, his characteristics and world- events related to him.
    Secondly, I see far more danger in the post-trib view in that when christians think that there will be many world events to come before the rapture
    they might say" well its a long time left, let the good times roll before the tribulation. When in it, we can get our acts together".

To me, this thinking is the real danger to christians in our times. IF there were to be a post-trib rapture instead of a pre-one, every christian will have what they need, a Bible, their fellow brothers and of course our heavenly Father to rely on.
    What ever comes our way,we should stay focused together, united in Jesus Christ, despite the diffrences in this matter!

Nroley Guest

I agree that most post tribbers have an almost violent reaction to a pretribulation rapture view. I don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nroley View Post
    I agree that most post tribbers have an almost violent reaction to a pretribulation rapture view. I don't understand it.
    I think they are getting their scriptures mixed up in Matthew 24. In the rapture Jesus comes in the clouds. Jesus touches down after the 7 yrs tribulation which is his second coming.I wonder who they think the armies of the Lord are coming back in Revelation 19:14. The saints are on white horses clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Truth cannot mislead, only misinterpretations of scripture misleads us.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Not Perfect, But Forgiven Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Truth cannot mislead, only misinterpretations of scripture misleads us.
    That about sums it up. I'm finding more and more that people who believe the Rapture is post-trib, or any other time than pre-trib, tend to have very misinformed views on many other gospel topics and scriptural interpretations, or they want the chaos of the tribulation to happen to live out the Hunger Games in real life or something. It's like a death-wish they refuse to openly acknowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    That about sums it up. I'm finding more and more that people who believe the Rapture is post-trib, or any other time than pre-trib, tend to have very misinformed views on many other gospel topics and scriptural interpretations, or they want the chaos of the tribulation to happen to live out the Hunger Games in real life or something. It's like a death-wish they refuse to openly acknowledge.
    Also, God isn't going to beat up on his bride! We have not been appointed to wrath.
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    They are usually amillenialists who believe scripture is just a fairy tale to teach moral beliefs.

And if there is any salvation it depends upon church membership and participation with rituals.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Cross

Yea, that makes plenty of sense...allow your bride to beaten into smithereens right before the wedding date. Romans 8:1. Why are post-tribbers so afraid of their Father, Creator? It is time to grow up and study the Word of God, to show ourselves approved by God and humankind.

Default The Posties...

They can have a very weird "love" of the concept of their own role in the trib. The thought that you will be in some sort of resistance and physical opposition to the AC has an appeal to many. What is so deadly about this idea is their false idea that they may be enlightened and tough enough to withstand the deception of Satan.

I for one don't think it is a good idea to go toe to toe with the Devil in an age like the trib.

Jeff

So this is my line on those who embrace the post tribulation mindset.

Are you really ready for whats going to occur assuming of course you have:

1. Enough food to last 7 years.
    2. A place to stay and hide out.
    3. A plan on how to get through all the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments.
    4. A plan on avoiding a world-system that is destined to hunt one down who does not follow and worship the Anti-Christ.

Even the best prepared supposed Doomsday preppers might be fortunate to get through the first year of the tribulation.

I have seem this happen before to, even in a Sunday School class. It makes me question the validity of one's salvation to begin with in the first place.

God always seems to have a precedent, or something that has occurred in the past that relates to a future event.

God told Noah to build an Ark, for he was going to destroy the world with a flood. He did not tell what day it would be until Noah had completed the preparations for the gathering of all life (clean and unclean) his family and the Ark's construction. When it was all ready God told Noah to take his family inside and seal the door, for in seven days the flood would come. So they were sealed away from the world for seven days. And then the flood came and cleansed the Earth.

Jesus would build his church upon this Earth, and do the same thing, gather all those who repent of sin, and receive the Holy Spirit, and have eternal salvation. Why then, would God not use the same pattern? That the church would be sealed away from the world (rapture) and then the final seven days of the final prophetic week would commence, leading to another flood (Second Coming).

Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by macrohard View Post
    So this is my line on those who embrace the post tribulation mindset.

Are you really ready for whats going to occur assuming of course you have:

1. Enough food to last 7 years.
    2. A place to stay and hide out.
    3. A plan on how to get through all the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments.
    4. A plan on avoiding a world-system that is destined to hunt one down who does not follow and worship the Anti-Christ.

Even the best prepared supposed Doomsday preppers might be fortunate to get through the first year of the tribulation.

I have seem this happen before to, even in a Sunday School class. It makes me question the validity of one's salvation to begin with in the first place.

God always seems to have a precedent, or something that has occurred in the past that relates to a future event.

God told Noah to build an Ark, for he was going to destroy the world with a flood. He did not tell what day it would be until Noah had completed the preparations for the gathering of all life (clean and unclean) his family and the Ark's construction. When it was all ready God told Noah to take his family inside and seal the door, for in seven days the flood would come. So they were sealed away from the world for seven days. And then the flood came and cleansed the Earth.

Jesus would build his church upon this Earth, and do the same thing, gather all those who repent of sin, and receive the Holy Spirit, and have eternal salvation. Why then, would God not use the same pattern? That the church would be sealed away from the world (rapture) and then the final seven days of the final prophetic week would commence, leading to another flood (Second Coming).

Comments?
    I'm pre wrath myself, since the first portion of the tribulation is not God's wrath. I think we need to be bereans here on the timing of the rapture.

< mod edit per rule #15 >

Quote Originally Posted by Theophorus View Post
    I'm pre wrath myself, since the first portion of the tribulation is not God's wrath. I think we need to be bereans here on the timing of the rapture.

< mod edit per rule #15 >
    We were Bereans and came to see the pre-Trib position to be Scriptural. Posting rule #15 explains that other views such as pre-wrath are not to be promoted here. Because of that, your video was deleted.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    We were Bereans and came to see the pre-Trib position to be Scriptural. Posting rule #15 explains that other views such as pre-wrath are not to be promoted here. Because of that, your video was deleted.
    You all may be wrong about that, I hope you're right and that the saints the antichrist makes war on are 'tribulation saints' and not simply saints.

Quote Originally Posted by Theophorus View Post
    You all may be wrong about that, I hope you're right and that the saints the antichrist makes war on are 'tribulation saints' and not simply saints.
    No worries, you'll see.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Before I knew about the rapture, much less the pre-trib rapture, I had assumed that we would all be living in the Tribulation and have to resist and suffer against Satan and the Antichrist. When I started reading the Bible more about the rapture and read good scriptural articles like from here on RR, I was given much greater peace of mind. I think the problem with those who oppose the pre-trib rapture so vehemently is that they haven't done their homework. The Bible has plenty of verses that hint toward the pre-trib rapture. Meanwhile, post-tribbers end up conducting false teaching and misinform people. So most of it is simply ignorance.

The rest of the problem that these guys have a zealous desire to be tribulation saints. They want to enter the Tribulation so they can resist the AC as much as possible before they get killed off. The problem is that they have no idea just how absolutely horrible the Tribulation will be. It will be like Hell on earth, with evil having free reign in the minds of the unbelievers and pagans, God's wrath being poured out through huge natural disasters, and the AC and his one world government persecuting Christians and Jews with technology to make escape almost impossible. After rejecting the Mark, these guys would be hunted down and led off to lose their heads faster than you can say, "Great Tribulation." No one would want to go through all of that. It's foolish of them to be so zealous about wanting to go through a Christian Holocaust.

Thankfully, they don't have to believe in the pre-trib rapture to be saved. If they genuinely believe that Jesus is their Lord and Savior who died for them, they will be called up like we will be. They will just get a huge surprise!
    Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
    "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
    A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosjeff View Post
    They can have a very weird "love" of the concept of their own role in the trib. The thought that you will be in some sort of resistance and physical opposition to the AC has an appeal to many. What is so deadly about this idea is their false idea that they may be enlightened and tough enough to withstand the deception of Satan.

I for one don't think it is a good idea to go toe to toe with the Devil in an age like the trib.

Jeff
    Their misunderstanding of Matthew 24 is their stumbling block that keeps them confused and misled.

Major fallacy in there arguement is we won't be prepared to go through the trib. Well if you are pre trib you should be out getting people saved. Post tribs are building bunkers for personnel survial If you are post trib you will die in the trib even, if you are out preparing for it. Baxter on TBN said he was opening a prophecy school in Jerusalem to train people to fight the AC and evangelize during the trib. Isn't this negating the 144,000 Jews from the 12 tribes and the 2 witnesses, not to mention Gods word?

Christians who think they want to battle it out during the Trib are as confused as the unbelievers who think there is a party going on in Hell.

raptureholic Guest

What gets me is that Jesus took our wrath and judgment on the cross and the work was finished so we won't have to face that 7yr tribulation period. Besides that God's main focus will be towards Israel and the Jews not the Gentiles during that time. The tribulation period is called "Jacob's Trouble" for a reason. It will be Israel's judgment for their unbelief and at the end of that period a remnant of Israel will be saved.
    Also it seems like the pre-trib rapture doctrine seems to be the most attacked and scoffed of all rapture teachings, so to me it seems fitting this is the correct teaching if its the most attacked.

Bible

Some believe the church must be cleansed and that will happen during the tribulation. The two major problems with that are:

1). Most of the church members meaning the bride of Yeshua are already sleeping in their graves. It can never be a cleansing for the entire church as the entire church is not present in a physical form on the earth at this time.

2). Most important, all the cleansing was done by Yeshua on the cross 2000 years ago! there is not one thing, no matter how small, anyone of us can do to make ourselves any cleaner than we are. We are made pure in Messhiach, to add onto that is to trust in our own works and righteousness. Filthy tags never made anything clean.

The other thing I hear a lot from post-tribbers and atheists is "it's the last trump", insisting it's the last trumpet judgment. If they'd familiarize themselves with The Word they might understand there are lots of trumpet calls in there! The most interesting to me are the two silver trumpets of Numbers 10. The first trump was to gather the congregation, the second (last) was blown when it was time for the camps to begin to journey once again.

I personally don't understand why some are so vehement about going through the tribulation. I myself am not a glutton for punishment.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!