Thread: New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Experts Claim Proof of Existence

Default New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Experts Claim Proof of Existence

New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Experts Claim Proof of Existence

Bigfoot is real, and now at least one scientist claims there is proof.
    A group of Sasquatch researchers who have been collecting over 100 pieces of evidence over the past five years screened "never before seen HD video" of the alleged creature at a news conference in Dallas on Tuesday.

The footage, which came from a similar effort dubbed The Erickson Project, led by Adrian Erickson, included what the group said was a sasquatch moving through wooded areas in Kentucky.

Dr. Melba Ketchum, who has led the group of researchers called the Sasquatch Genome Project, has been working on a $500,000 analysis of DNA samples from an unknown hominin species. Ketchum calls the project "a serious study" that concludes the legendary Sasquatch exists in North America and is a human relative that arose approximately 13,000 years ago.

"They're a type of people, they're a human-hybrid, we believe. And all of the DNA evidence points to that. And they can elude us, so if you get [footage] at all, it can be fleeting," Ketchum told ABC affiliate WFAA.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...news-tech.html

OK. I admit it. I wear a size 12 shoe and I havent shaved recently...
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

I have mixed feelings. In a way, I say no way can anything every like the exists!! why would God create something like that?

Then I start to think and wonder...... I don't necessarily believe that bigfoot is out there, or anything of that matter.

BUT.... So many species have been discovered that humanity didn't even know existed until the last 10-20 years or so. And in the deep deep depths of the oceans, and deep into the jungle I bet there are some fish species and bug, or bird species we haven't "discovered" yet either.

I do not think there is any "human hybrid or missing link." But I do think there are animals out there that we have not found yet.

I dunno, just my 2 cents.

Mongoose60 Guest

No such thing.

I have no problem either way. It doesn't rock my world or my belief system. I know who Jesus is. I will deal with the information when they present more evidence...and by that I mean that there is something captured.

New species of something or other are discovered all the time.

Beautiful Feet posting in a Bigfoot thread makes me want to giggle...
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

We know where to find them beside a huge stack of newspapers and magazines in the woods, but after living on nothing but berries and nuts they may not come out for 2-3 days at a time and the kids are too fidgety to wait around to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    Beautiful Feet posting in a Bigfoot thread makes me want to giggle...

Cross

Personally, I agree with the theory by many secular and Christian scholars that
    the supposed big-foot and UFO sightings are spiritual in nature.These sightings are
    possibly to distract people and set everyone up for the antichrist. There's so much
    evidence that these sightings are demonic in nature (There's many websites on the
    matter) I personally don't believe there's any big-foot or actual UFOs from space. This
    could be the big delusion God sends in the book of Revelation.

the strong delusion is the denial of the Gospel

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Feet View Post