Thread: Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So October 2013 Part 1

Default Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So October 2013 Part 1

Cyclones, typhoons, floods, blizzards, mass die offs, earthquakes, heat and fire - some of the worst in years, all just within the past few weeks...

Thank you for posting, very interesting. With the radiation contamination in the Pacific and the Venomous fish reproducing 30-40,000 every few months in the Atlantic one wonders what will be left in just a year or so.
    I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

So much going in the past several weeks and yet the world sleeps. Glad God has kept me awake before He comes back. Thanks $teve for this eye-opening video that should shake the world and cause millions to turn to Jesus but yet most don't care anymore, so sad.
    To Look For His Return Is To Live For His Glory

Default Luke 21:25

comes to mind....just a foretaste of coming judgement

Every time I watch these compilations I know CA is in store for massive destruction with its massive immorality on all fronts..

I didn't even know about the flooding in Louisville KY and it is a bordering state.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

I just had a light bulb moment. Though I have always known that God likes to use what we call natural disasters as warnings and in some cases (fire/hail/brimstone - Sodom et-al) as judgements, it just totally smacked me in the face that everything that has been happening at such a quick pace the past few years are indeed warnings from God that things had better shape up or they are gonna get worse. They are not over the top storms... we are close folks! Lord please say the words and call us home soon...

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by In Christ View Post
    I just had a light bulb moment. Though I have always known that God likes to use what we call natural disasters as warnings and in some cases (fire/hail/brimstone - Sodom et-al) as judgements, it just totally smacked me in the face that everything that has been happening at such a quick pace the past few years are indeed warnings from God that things had better shape up or they are gonna get worse. They are not over the top storms... we are close folks! Lord please say the words and call us home soon...

IMO we are past the "things better shape up" stage. God is setting the scene for the final tribulation years. America and the world has gone too far to return to obedience to God. Sure there are pockets of faith and obedience but as for a collective world time has come.

Quote Originally Posted by matt11390 View Post
    but as for a collective world time has come.
    "Time has come." Interesting, in that the phrase you used, "time has come," was the title of a song, "Time has Come Today," by a musical group from the late 1960s, during the Vietnam War, The Chambers Brothers. The lyrics from the song could apply as much or moreso today than they did when the song was recorded. Someone has put together a video collage of "Time" magazine covers, displayed while the song plays, on youtube. Just like reading today's headlines and stories. For anyone interested, the video (and song) is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARgiPJobKnE

Thanks,sjrobert....brought back a lot of memories. Not all of them good ones, but it was a very active time in the world's history. Lots of taboos being broken and values changed, but not for the better....
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).