Thread: RFID - Selling the Chip to Children with a Mascot???

Question RFID - Selling the Chip to Children with a Mascot???

Has anyone heard that the RFID chip now has a mascot called "Chippie," designed to increase kids' comfort level with the idea of having an implanted chip? I can't determine if this is true or false.
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9

Default RFID Mascot Begins Nationwide Tour To Help Alleviate Children’s Fears Of Implantation

<NR>In an effort to separate myth from truth regarding the federally mandated Obamacare RFID chip implantation program, a public awareness campaign has been launched to tour in a number of public schools across our nation. implantation

The operation features a jovial animated mascot, a cartoon RFID chip named “Chippie”. They use the character to demonstrate to their young audience the benefits of having the RFID implanted under your skin.

After a whimsical 30 minute cartoon following Chippie during one of his many adventures, there is a puppet show where children are encouraged to ask Chippie any questions they may have relating to the RFID chip or the implantation process. Each child leaves the exhibition with a “Chippie” stuffed doll, coloring book and several informative pamphlets for their parents to read that may assuage any lingering fears to their children receiving the device.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/rfid-masco....cd8N0SeB.dpuf

Here is another article link

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-o...ation-396.html

Quote Originally Posted by Eleora View Post
    Has anyone heard that the RFID chip now has a mascot called "Chippie," designed to increase kids' comfort level with the idea of having an implanted chip? I can't determine if this is true or false.
    I Googled "RFID chippie" and got lots of hits. It seems it is parody at the moment, but as one link says,

This below site sometimes has articles that are subtle parody and sometimes not, but its parodies end up being real stories just a little earlier than they actually happen.

We’ve all (those awake) have read and heard about RFID and how it is nicely tucked into Obamacare. Now, we see they are giving it a friendly face for the kiddies to accept. Even if satire.. This IS definitely something I can foresee our Government doing very soon… These are quite disturbing times!

source: http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-o...ation-396.html

Please be aware that I am not advocating this website. It is not a solid news source. Just showing what thoughts are "out there" in the general public. Do your own research with the links your own search engine of choice produces.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgak View Post
    I Googled "RFID chippie" and got lots of hits. It seems it is parody at the moment, but as one link says,

This below site sometimes has articles that are subtle parody and sometimes not, but its parodies end up being real stories just a little earlier than they actually happen.

We’ve all (those awake) have read and heard about RFID and how it is nicely tucked into Obamacare. Now, we see they are giving it a friendly face for the kiddies to accept. Even if satire.. This IS definitely something I can foresee our Government doing very soon… These are quite disturbing times!

source: http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-o...ation-396.html
    Sometime it is difficult to discern the truth from a lie in the news. We can't even trust what the MSM tells us or even the president apparently. Crazy times...

This might be a parody, I have no idea. But, there are many things that have happened that I wouldn't have been willing to believe in the past.

In short, if anyone can cooberate or debunk, that would be nice.
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9

It's a hoax and even sounds quite comical if it weren't such a serious issue in the future...

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"