Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staggering Underground Activity underneath Yellowstone

Default Staggering Underground Activity underneath Yellowstone

- A seismometer inside a borehole at Yellowstone National Park has begun reporting staggering underground activity near the southwest corner of Yellowstone Lake, possibly signaling the beginning of an eruption of the Super Volcano at the Yellowstone National Park.
    - The activity began around 12:00 Noon, Mountain Standard Time (MST) on February 1, and was detected by a seismometer in Borehole B944 then continued, non-stop, all day yesterday getting worse and worse as the hours wore on. The activity is continuing right now at 6:06 EST AM as this news article is being produced.
    - The readings being reported from seismometer inside Bore Hole #B944 are literally "off-the-scale."

< mod edit >
    Last edited by iSong6:3; February 6th, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
    Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
    "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
    A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

Interesting information. And I have to admit, some of the best graphics I have seen on a website. They really show you what they are talking about, clearly. Usually they start babbling about stuff happening and then you are just confused where and what they are talking about. I am thinking we should have them show the government how to do this.

Will be watching to see what happens.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

DH wants to vacation in Yellowstone this summer.
    I'm a little about it and then I read your article.
    I guess if it's gonna blow, it would be over real quick.
    PLEASE PRAY FOR LINDSEY'S SALVATION

It's something to watch.

I sometimes wonder why God told us about certain events and not others.

There have been some pretty big events in history that weren't described in prophecy...WWI and WWII...

The re-birth of Israel is foretold, but not really the war itself.

Maybe Israel is the key. I'm thinking about Isaiah 17. Israel must be directly involved.

Sorry for the ramble and digression, but I wonder about these things.

I don't think we see prophecy concerning events in the U.S. during the end times because it doesn't directly effect Israel.(?)
    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

Wow, it was really going there for a while! It's quieted down since then though. It will be interesting to see what happens, if anything.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy S. View Post

Wait long enough and Yellowstone will come to you...
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    wait long enough and yellowstone will come to you...
    lol
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Times like this I get frustrated with "normal" people because no one seems to have a disaster kit.

One friend of mine bragged she now has 3 days' canned food in her house. No water, nothing else, just a couple of days of canned food, and everyone was so blown away. I hope she thought to get a manual can opener.

I wish I could find a way to encourage people to make a disaster kit (www.ready.gov) without them turning on me and saying "Well, since you are ready, I'll just come and [take it by force]" - and they are DEAD serious.

So I keep my mouth shut and wonder about the rioting that will ensue after a serious natural disaster because people just don't want to prepare.

A good example: pet food. I don't want to watch my cats starve to death. So I have a little extra cat food. We rotate a 1-2 inventory.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy S. View Post
    I'm also going out there this summer for about my 4th time, 1st for my brother and his wife. I guess if you're @ ground zero, it will be "over real quick". I'll make sure my will is up to date & all important are easily accessible... I'll be giving my regards to Jesus a lot sooner than I expected then
    Truly is God's country out there and always feel closer to Him when I'm there....
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Makes sense in relation to Ring of Fire, Global activity...
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    Times like this I get frustrated with "normal" people because no one seems to have a disaster kit.

One friend of mine bragged she now has 3 days' canned food in her house. No water, nothing else, just a couple of days of canned food, and everyone was so blown away. I hope she thought to get a manual can opener.

I wish I could find a way to encourage people to make a disaster kit (www.ready.gov) without them turning on me and saying "Well, since you are ready, I'll just come and [take it by force]" - and they are DEAD serious.

So I keep my mouth shut and wonder about the rioting that will ensue after a serious natural disaster because people just don't want to prepare.

A good example: pet food. I don't want to watch my cats starve to death. So I have a little extra cat food. We rotate a 1-2 inventory.
    Did you happen to see "American Blackout" last fall? It was a docu-drama about a country-wide blackout. There were doomsday preppers, and they were having to use weapons to keep people away from their stash. Two guys got into a fight over a can of peaches, and one killed the other. It was really creepy.

As for Yellowstone, I have a canoe at the ready here on the East Coast. If she blows, I'm going to start rowing out into the Atlantic as fast as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Haeddre View Post
    Did you happen to see "American Blackout" last fall? It was a docu-drama about a country-wide blackout. There were doomsday preppers, and they were having to use weapons to keep people away from their stash. Two guys got into a fight over a can of peaches, and one killed the other. It was really creepy.

As for Yellowstone, I have a canoe at the ready here on the East Coast. If she blows, I'm going to start rowing out into the Atlantic as fast as I can.
    I believe that the Rapture would happen before Yellowstone explodes.

Default Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by OKC03Cobra View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I pray that God would take His children home before basically destroying (physically) America, as the eruption of Yellowstone would do.
    Of course, let's face it, we are already spiritually, morally, and financially destroyed. America is "circling the drain" - for sure!

I have to wonder about the timing, with Kerry/Obama pushing Israel SO hard to divide the land. We'll see.

I also agree with that statement. This type of news does create fear for those not saved and it makes me sad.

I hope you're right. And no, I don't have a canoe at the ready. It's actually a secret submarine. In all seriousness, though, I'm not worrying about it. I've put myself in the Lord's hands, and that is the safest place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchedUp View Post
    - A seismometer inside a borehole at Yellowstone National Park has begun reporting staggering underground activity near the southwest corner of Yellowstone Lake, possibly signaling the beginning of an eruption of the Super Volcano at the Yellowstone National Park.
    - The activity began around 12:00 Noon, Mountain Standard Time (MST) on February 1, and was detected by a seismometer in Borehole B944 then continued, non-stop, all day yesterday getting worse and worse as the hours wore on. The activity is continuing right now at 6:06 EST AM as this news article is being produced.
    - The readings being reported from seismometer inside Bore Hole #B944 are literally "off-the-scale."

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/252-pat
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRatio View Post
    Wow, it was really going there for a while! It's quieted down since then though. It will be interesting to see what happens, if anything.
    I think God is trying to get people's attention, warning: "Last train pulling out soon! All aboard that are coming aboard!" We see this happening everywhere, in every facet of life.

I'm laughing at the "manual can opener". Yes, I totally agree, everybody needs to invest in a manual can opener that actually works. Hopefully there are still some out there that say "made in America" and not junk made in China. We still have 2 manual "Swing-A-Way" can openers from the 1990's. My co-worker purchased a can opener for the office 2 years ago and it couldn't open up anything - all it did was puncture small holes every once in a while around the lid and then we needed a sharp knife to pry the lid open .
    Til we meet in Beulah Land!

"Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

Acts5:41, I live just up the road from you,(Huntsville), and I too believe we need to be prepared, especially since we live in Hurricane territory. We've really started to get into camping, so I've been buying items that can help out during disasters as well- battery lights, propane stove, porta-potti, battery radio, etc...When you get down to it, no matter where you live in our country, you are probably going to be vulnerable to some kind of disaster. I am not a full out prepper, but having lived through three hurricanes and several tropical storms, I know what it is like to suffer the aftermath of a major storm. People who think bad things will never happen to them are either very young, very naïve, or very foolish.

Given all that John Kerry et al are doing to corner Israel and accept the unacceptable vis a vis land it doesn't surprise me that our "land" is in peril. God's word could not be more clear about dividing His covenant land. When really bad things are happening to America (economy, weather, unprecedented seismic activity, hurricanes, etc) the first thing I do is investigate what is being done to Israel by our leaders. This is very serious business and God will tolerate America's heavy handedness with Israel for only so long. Unless Kerry et al course correct it's simply a matter of time before God says "Enough!" and judgement falls...and falls hard!