Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS Updates **Merged**

Quote Originally Posted by Haeddre View Post
    I don't like that our soldiers are stuck alone in the middle of this. We need to remove them immediately. We also need to remove the 5,500 U.S. embassy workers in Iraq. Get out while you can.
    I agree.ISIS says they want to kidnap more victims.

Default 17 Kurdish fighters paraded in cages 'to be burned alive'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-Kirkuk.html

"Heads bowed in terror the orange-clad Kurdish fighters are paraded through streets filled with jeering militants in the latest horrifying video release from Islamic State."

"In a grim echo of the terrible fate which befell Jordanian pilot Lieutenant Muath al-Kaseasbeh the captives, reportedly Peshmerga fighters, are dressed in orange jumpsuits and shackled in cages."

"Just as Lt. al-Kaseasbeh was burned alive on camera, IS are planning to do the same with their latest prisoners, according to posts on social media."
    No matter how low or insignificant you feel, God made you for a purpose. Through Jesus you can overcome anything.
    Romans 8:28
    2 Corinthians 4:9
    Deuteronomy 31:6

This is an interesting article

The Real Kayla Mueller

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/mat...a-mueller-1-1/

Quote Originally Posted by imwaiting View Post
    This is an interesting article

The Real Kayla Mueller

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/mat...a-mueller-1-1/
    I continue to be shocked by this violence that is being allowed. I personally believe this could be stopped
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Default ISIS beheads 21 Egyptian Christians

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ans-Libya.html

This made me think of Revelation 6:9

We are so close now...
    No matter how low or insignificant you feel, God made you for a purpose. Through Jesus you can overcome anything.
    Romans 8:28
    2 Corinthians 4:9
    Deuteronomy 31:6

Muslims are in for a terrible surprise when Jesus does come back...
    Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
    "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
    A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ans-Libya.html

This made me think of Revelation 6:9

We are so close now...
    You must be post trib?

Not sure that this makes him post-trib . . . I took his comment to mean that hearing of mass beheadings reminds him of the beheadings that will come during the trib.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCry View Post
    Not sure that this makes him post-trib . . . I took his comment to mean that hearing of mass beheadings reminds him of the beheadings that will come during the trib.
    Yes,you have a point.Maybe people are being desensitized by all the beheadings now that ISIS is doing.

Pastor Jack Hibbs just posted on Facebook that ISIS is 2 miles from 320 US Marines in Iraq. The Marines have requested air support but so far nothing.

Where is our Commander in Chief? Oh, yes, I saw a recent article that he is golfing in California.

I pray this doesn't end badly.
    and to wait for his Son from heaven,
    whom he raised from the dead—Jesus,
    who rescues us from the coming wrath
    1 Thessalonians 1:10

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4 View Post
    Pastor Jack Hibbs just posted on Facebook that ISIS is 2 miles from 320 US Marines in Iraq. The Marines have requested air support but so far nothing.

Where is our Commander in Chief? Oh, yes, I saw a recent article that he is golfing in California.

I pray this doesn't end badly.
    Dear Lord, please protect and help our soldiers and citizens in the midst of their enemies, despite the lack of action from our traitorous President. If any of them are unsaved, please let them to call out to You. Defeat this enemy, who is backed by satan. Preserve our people and bring them home, please. In Jesus' Name, amen.
    One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord, and to seek Him in His temple.

Psalm 27:4

Dear Lord, please protect and help our soldiers and citizens in the midst of their enemies, despite the lack of action from our traitorous President. If any of them are unsaved, please let them to call out to You. Defeat this enemy, who is backed by satan. Preserve our people and bring them home, please. In Jesus' Name, amen.
    Amen

Egypt bombs ISIS

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/16/middle...ypt/index.html

The Egyptian military said Monday it has bombed ISIS targets in Libya after the militant group released a video that appeared to show the beheadings of Coptic Christians.

"The airstrikes hit their targets accurately and our eagles returned to their bases safely," a statement reported on Egyptian state television said.

The killings of the Egyptian Christians is believed to have been carried out by a Libyan affiliate of ISIS.

These idiots think they are unbeatable.

Default Libyan Terrorists Take Dozens of Egyptians Hostage as Revenge for Airstrikes

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...or-airstrikes/

There are reports that at least 35 Egyptians have been kidnapped in what appears to be a round-up at various locations in areas controlled by Ansar Al-Sharia and IS.

The Libya Herald has been told that starting this morning, in the wake of the attack on Derna by warplanes from Egypt, Egyptian nationals, many of them it seems farm workers, have been picked up by gunmen. The first reports were that seven men had been seized, but by mid-afternoon, it was being said that at least 35 had been reported missing.
    Mat 24:21

For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Mat 24:22

If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Please pray for Lindsey to be saved

ISIS Harvesting Organs

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...ntcmp=HPBucket

UNITED NATIONS – Iraq's ambassador to the United Nations asked the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday to look at allegations that the Islamic State group is using organ harvesting as a way to finance its operations.

Ambassador Mohamed Alhakim told reporters that in the past few weeks, bodies with surgical incisions and missing kidneys or other body parts have been found in shallow mass graves.

Is it possible for them to get any more evil? I'm trying to think of something they haven't done yet. I'm sure they'll think of something. There has to be an end to this soon. If not, they'll overtake the whole world, and all that will be left is carnage.
    One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord, and to seek Him in His temple.

Is it possible for them to get any more evil? I'm trying to think of something they haven't done yet. I'm sure they'll think of something. There has to be an end to this soon. If not, they'll overtake the whole world, and all that will be left is carnage.
    Someone I know on-line said they are doing things worse than harvesting organs but he would not tell me what it is.He said it was too evil to mention.
    And they try to overtake the whole world and guess who steps in to stop it?

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

You know, if all islam got together to blot out this evil group smearing their prophet of peace,

the world might look a little more favorably at moderate islam.

The problem is they are the ones who appear to be not adhering to the religion of allah, while isis is.

I guess every religion has its extremists.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by imwaiting View Post
    Someone I know on-line said they are doing things worse than harvesting organs but he would not tell me what it is.He said it was too evil to mention.
    And they try to overtake the whole world and guess who steps in to stop it?
    He may be talking about the slaughterhouses they have in Syria. And I'm not talking about the livestock kind.