Thread: test for dummies

Default test for dummies

using this page to see if i finally cracked the code on how to cut and paste, and to use the quote option.
    It cant figure it out when I use my IPAD, which is what Im normally using
    Do you believe in the pre trib rapture

Is Kobe bryant better than MJ
    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

i finally cracked the code
    It cant figure it out when I use my IPAD, which is what Im normally using

Yes

Yes yes
    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

i finally cracked the code

yes

yes

Trying now from my IPAD

finally cracked the code
    Yes

Yes

Here I am, 57 years old, I just learned how to use the quote option, and I feel like Bill Gates who just invented Microsoft.

Yoooooo, Adrian, I did it!!!!!!!!!

If you know where the above line came from, your giving away your age

http://rr-bb.com/member.php?43923-Andy-C

Here I am, 57 years old, I just learned how to use the quote option, and I feel like Bill Gates who just invented Microsoft.

Trying to add who posted

Andy-C

2nd attempt

How do I quote with the "originally posted by....inside my message?

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Use the "reply with quote" button at the bottom right of the post.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Use the "reply with quote" button at the bottom right of the post.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy C View Post

Rocky
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Rocky
    I'm young, and I knew that!
    "And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
    -Joel 2: 30-32a