Thread: Keep watching people!!

Default Keep watching people!!

Keep looking up!! Keep watching!!

Jesus is NEAR!!

Please come soon Lord Jesus!! Come quickly!!

It's all so close it's almost palpable.
    Romans 8:28 <--- Favorite Verse, that brought me a lot of peace over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scilent View Post

Jesus is NEAR!!

I pray you are right. I feel discouraged today. I wish Jesus would come rescue us.
    Rev 19:11,16 | Matt 16:27 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Quote Originally Posted by Haeddre View Post
    I pray you are right. I feel discouraged today. I wish Jesus would come rescue us.
    Haeddre - May the Lord lift up you and your loved ones, comfort you, strengthen you and bring you all peace.

Scilent - I believe time is very short, too. Am sooooo looking forward to the rapture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by Scilent View Post

Jesus is NEAR!!

From your lips to God's ear - I am beyond ready...but until He returns we have work to do...
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by penbrat View Post
    From your lips to God's ear - I am beyond ready...but until He returns we have work to do...
    Amen penbrat! It's like that scene from Titanic when the boiler rooms are filling with water and the water tight doors are closing. That one guy just barely makes it under that steel door that's coming down. Let's help get a few more through that door before it closes permanently!
    Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
    Haeddre - May the Lord lift up you and your loved ones, comfort you, strengthen you and bring you all peace.
    Bless you. Thank you.

I have days where I am discouraged and feel so down. And days where I am elated because I feel like even with all the horrible things happening, that at least it means that Jesus is coming soon! Days where I feel so far from Him, and also days where I feel so close to Him, as if He is right there with me every moment, holding my hand, and when He needs to, He picks me up and carries me through the day in His arms.

So I know how it feels. It breaks my heart to see this world, especially some friends/family, such as my oldest daughter in my own family who are so lost and without God. At the same time though, I know His coming is SO near.

What has really struck me lately, is ever since seeing the White House lit up like a rainbow, and praying and thinking on that. For me, it truly brought the words of the Bible to life, as if prophecy has literally come to pass (and it has) right before our very eyes. People are out celebrating nonstop (celebrating sin), eating, drinking, and literally giving in 'marriage' (doesn't matter same sex, and now threesomes wanting to marry, etc). The entire time they scoff at anything that has to do with God, Jesus, or the Bible, with morals, with sin in general (they have chosen to believe there is no such thing as any of the aforementioned and even refer to God with terms such as 'spaghetti monster'. All of that being done under the guise of 'love and accept all', there is no such thing as sin, and being celebrated with a big old rainbow with six (number of man) instead of seven (as God created it) colors. We are truly living as it was 'as in the days of Noah'. And the Bible clearly tells us that this is the season in which He will return. We may not know the day, but it's only a matter of time, and I truly believe will be within our lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanybw View Post

I have days where I am discouraged and feel so down. And days where I am elated because I feel like even with all the horrible things happening, that at least it means that Jesus is coming soon! Days where I feel so far from Him, and also days where I feel so close to Him, as if He is right there with me every moment, holding my hand, and when He needs to, He picks me up and carries me through the day in His arms.

So I know how it feels. It breaks my heart to see this world, especially some friends/family, such as my oldest daughter in my own family who are so lost and without God. At the same time though, I know His coming is SO near.

What has really struck me lately, is ever since seeing the White House lit up like a rainbow, and praying and thinking on that. For me, it truly brought the words of the Bible to life, as if prophecy has literally come to pass (and it has) right before our very eyes. People are out celebrating nonstop (celebrating sin), eating, drinking, and literally giving in 'marriage' (doesn't matter same sex, and now threesomes wanting to marry, etc). The entire time they scoff at anything that has to do with God, Jesus, or the Bible, with morals, with sin in general (they have chosen to believe there is no such thing as any of the aforementioned and even refer to God with terms such as 'spaghetti monster'. All of that being done under the guise of 'love and accept all', there is no such thing as sin, and being celebrated with a big old rainbow with six (number of man) instead of seven (as God created it) colors. We are truly living as it was 'as in the days of Noah'. And the Bible clearly tells us that this is the season in which He will return. We may not know the day, but it's only a matter of time, and I truly believe will be within our lifetimes.
    Thank you, Tiffany. It's a blessing to come to this board and find encouragement when I feel discouraged. I know in my heart that Jesus is coming soon. I think sometimes I get so impatient, that I get discouraged when another day goes by and He hasn't called us home. Then there are the stressors that can seem overwhelming on some days. I think the devil is taking great delight in wearing all of us Jesus-lovers down.

I know you're worried about your loved ones, especially your daughter and husband. God knows this, and He loves them even more than you do, so I hope you are able to find comfort in that.

Default As usual, I received confirmation....

After I read the article about the Vatican claiming Jerusalem several days ago, I was so excited versus being downtrodden- which surprised me. The pope is evil on so many levels and the masses seduced. With the pope of all people being the first to recognize the PA in the land that God gave to Israel It is obvious he doesn't know the bible. I think he is trying to manipulate control of some areas in Israel to ultimately hand over to the PA. Although the article was from a blog, I found it very interesting....The pope is a "trainwreck" on so many levels. Time will tell if the Malachy vision is true. Same with the Tetrads.

So, I was watching Jack Hibbs on hischannel.com under World News Briefing.... he is another great pastor. Jack was talking about the ups and downs going on in the world and he too discussed the excitement he had, demonstrating the ebbs and flows of the days.. Yes, sad to see the state of the world, but so exciting to see God's word being validated by the daily news. He so eloquently expressed the excitement he has and for me it was just confirmation of what I have been feeling. These are feelings so many of us express here. Yes, discouraged to see our nation's falter, but at peace knowing God preserved his word for us to know the times and seasons we are living in and that our redemption is near.

Yes, these are perilous times. God is in control. I know the future and I know Israel will fair better than her enemies- and that includes the US. I may not know if the CA earthquake is coming first, or if our water fails along with the crops. Yes, I am distressed to read anything more than the headlines, yet excited to know each day our redemption is nearer than when we first believed.

So, for me, Phil 4:8 is where I set my mind....God's kingdom, His righteousness, His throne. What a glorious day that will be!

Thank you, Tiffany. It's a blessing to come to this board and find encouragement when I feel discouraged. I know in my heart that Jesus is coming soon. I think sometimes I get so impatient, that I get discouraged when another day goes by and He hasn't called us home. Then there are the stressors that can seem overwhelming on some days. I think the devil is taking great delight in wearing all of us Jesus-lovers down.

I know you're worried about your loved ones, especially your daughter and husband. God knows this, and He loves them even more than you do, so I hope you are able to find comfort in that.
    Thank you too Haeddre!

It's part of what I love about this forum. We are truly a family, love and comfort one another as we wait and we watch.

I'm very comforted by the fact that I know God loves my children, my husband, even more than I do, and doesn't wish to see any one of them separated from Him. I have shared my faith with family and friends, and even if they don't turn to Him before the Rapture, they will know exactly what just happened when the Rapture does occur, and I believe will turn to Him. Of course, I pray it doesn't come to that, but I'd rather have that happen then for them to be lost forever.