Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Pre Trib Rapture and the hate against it.

I think, too, that so many, many people are so busy living their lives here on earth, that they have, nor will they make, any time to dig into the Word for themselves. They fail to see the "temporalness" of this world, and are totally immersed in it. They are busy on their cellphones, their computers, taking their kids to sporting events, working to gain material things, out persuing sources of fun. They are not invested in the things of God, so therefore they can't see them....they don't want to see them.

For generations, we have been "dumbed down" in our schools, and fed lies and propoganda. So many seem unable to think for themselves or form an opinion of their own. They are taking the word of the news media, their friends, their co-workers, anyone but God in His Word. They are so mislead. The great deception is here, and it is alive and well. Facebook and other media have certainly stirred the pot. Satan is the prince of the air, and he is thriving......

I see such shallowness in people.........it is amazing to me how hearts have been hardened, not just complacent attitudes - but hateful attitudes. And, no one holds back on what they think or believe. They just spew it out all over the place like vomit. They have no filters on their thoughts or their words.

I've wondered at the thousands, no millions, of people who have heard the truth of the Gospel.......have heard about the last days and the rapture........who will not be taken. Will they know that they have been left behind immediately? If so, what will be their response? How deep the pain of the knowledge that they missed it? I'm sure they will be thinking that they should have been listening to us crazy Christians. Others will be clueless.........until later on, when the man of perdition arrives on scene.

It's so sad. And, we are in the middle of it all now. Our Savior is coming soon. And, sadly, our country is doomed............our world is doomed. Now, it is just a matter of waiting for God's judgement to come - here, there, everywhere - and for the heavens to open up to us. Keep looking up!!!

^^

Revelation 3:16

So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

This verse perfectly describes the current state of the normal church. It's rather sad. You are right to be worried about most christians being confused why they were left behind. They hyper grace themselves into a position that they find it acceptable to go to church once a week and they have fulfilled their "God commitment". One of the constant things my old pastor mentioned was how it's ok to go the whole week without talking to God cause he knows the world is a busy place but you're here today. Seriously. I love God and Jesus so much I randomly talk to them. The not praying for a week thing is maddening.

I don't think a lot of Christians even realize the signs of the season because most churches won't even touch prophecy. Most churches allow for deception to enter their churches by falsely telling themselves there's a place for creation and evolution to coexist.

I tried a church one time when I first moved and my first problem was that he didn't even open his bible to reference to. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but if I don't see a pastor opening the bible it bothers me. I also emailed this same pastor and asked him a couple of questions. The first one I asked about Israel and the second I asked him about bible prophecy and if he ever does sermons or classes or whatever on it. He completelyskipped the Israel questions and said he only teaches on bible prophecy if it comes up.

Needless to say I never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    I tried a church one time when I first moved and my first problem was that he didn't even open his bible to reference to. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but if I don't see a pastor opening the bible it bothers me. I also emailed this same pastor and asked him a couple of questions. The first one I asked about Israel and the second I asked him about bible prophecy and if he ever does sermons or classes or whatever on it. He completelyskipped the Israel questions and said he only teaches on bible prophecy if it comes up.

Needless to say I never went back.
    that sounds so similar to a church I phoned up about 4 years ago, I asked to speak to the Pastor.
    he didn't preach the Rapture or Bible Prophecy and told me to go to another church that was further away from where I lived
    "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

-------------------------- To Live Is To Die --------------------------

Israel scoffers of a pre-trib rapture

well that to me is an indicator that we are, in fact, getting very close to that event. Those that "lash out" against a pre-trib rapture is the same group that Peter was talking about in 2 Peter ch.3 and verses 4 & 5.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBunny View Post
    that sounds so similar to a church I phoned up about 4 years ago, I asked to speak to the Pastor.
    he didn't preach the Rapture or Bible Prophecy and told me to go to another church that was further away from where I lived
    Well at least he made it easy

Quote Originally Posted by mountainshep View Post
    well that to me is an indicator that we are, in fact, getting very close to that event. Those that "lash out" against a pre-trib rapture is the same group that Peter was talking about in 2 Peter ch.3 and verses 4 & 5.
    I've quoted that verse a bit recently especially in regards to Noah as people are quick to deny God ever judged the world with water.

Frankly I think the problem a lot is that most churches take one view to an extreme. Either we are truly horrible sinners (which we all are) and are deserving of judgement (which is still true) that post tribers think we MUST be here to prove our worthiness (bad train of thought) or the extreme hyper grace where we are forgiven of all sins through Jesus (true) that they don't feel a need to read the Bible and take a look at His Word and see how broken we are as people which then leads to abortion, homosexuality and evolution being accept in church cause there isn't a need for the Bible cause they have the BIG picture.

On of the reasons I like studying is a good reminder of how broken I am and how much the need for Jesus' work on the cross.

Default More people don't agree with Pre-Trib than I thought

To the original poster: I've written a bunch of articles and a few books, and the response I get from people is usually:

"I like this author, but I don't agree with her pre-trib stance."

Maybe people who agree don't tell me. I dunno.

I know there's confusion around the issue, but I stand by my opinion...even though I won't let it separate me from a Brother or Sister in Christ.

We've too much to anticipate for all that.
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by poc4dw View Post
    To the original poster: I've written a bunch of articles and a few books, and the response I get from people is usually:
    "I like this author, but I don't agree with her pre-trib stance."
    Maybe people who agree don't tell me. I dunno.
    I know there's confusion around the issue, but I stand by my opinion...even though I won't let it separate me from a Brother or Sister in Christ.
    We've too much to anticipate for all that.
    Well, I will tell you that I do agree
    with your pre-trib stance.
    So there!

I have no idea what you write (I read
    mostly tech stuff, live and breath
    tech stuff)

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    Well, I will tell you that I do agree
    with your pre-trib stance.
    So there!
    1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

An interview on YouTube with Pastor Billy Crone about pre trib hatred

Last edited by Steve53; January 15th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
    1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

Thank you TRex2! I appreciate that!

I think there's many reasons why ppl hate it. It's unmerited grace, viewed as presumptuous and arrogant, etc...

However, there are so many - even OT verses - that allude to it.

Anyway, thanks. Oh and I write Bible prophecy stuff.
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    An interview on YouTube with Pastor Billy Crone about pre trib hatred

Thank you for posting this!!! I always love hearing about the Rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Thank you for posting this!!! I always love hearing about the Rapture.
    Me too!!

I'm also enjoying discussing rapture and salvation guaranteed a lot more these days. If anything else it just further implements His Grace and comforts me.

I'm having a discussion with one guy right now I'm desperately trying to remove from bondage who keeps using the "Jesus as the ultimate teacher" for why we should obey the 10 commandments. I have loved going into God's Word as a means to show him otherwise. Unfortunately he keeps getting stuck with reverse logic of disregarding Acts thru Jude simply for the fact they wrote about Jesus and Jesus is the leading authority. I'm trying to get him to realize God is the leading authority and the whole Bible is God's Word.

Praying for a softening of his heart. But God continues to reveal Himself to me through this moment of testimony.

Default So many naysayers

Lately I've been encountering many, many, MANY videos, Facebook pages, "friends" (on FB), etc. that either deny the rapture, or think the rapture comes after the Tribulation. It seems like every time I think I've found a ministry that has sound teaching, they get the rapture wrong, and that's the end of that. They usually talk about "getting prepared to take the Mark," saying Marshall Law will be coming soon and that we need to get ready...events that occur in the Tribulation that we as believers needn't worry about. I could probably write a list of all the ministries and ppl I've found that teach this junk.

Anyone else noticed a huge uprising in rapture naysayers or post-tribbers?
    love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
    Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sing4theLord View Post
    Lately I've been encountering many, many, MANY videos, Facebook pages, "friends" (on FB), etc. that either deny the rapture, or think the rapture comes after the Tribulation. It seems like every time I think I've found a ministry that has sound teaching, they get the rapture wrong, and that's the end of that. They usually talk about "getting prepared to take the Mark," saying Marshall Law will be coming soon and that we need to get ready...events that occur in the Tribulation that we as believers needn't worry about. I could probably write a list of all the ministries and ppl I've found that teach this junk.

That and cults are coming out in herds to defend their cult (sda Catholic etc) lots of look what I'll do for Jesus nonsense even their works are as filthy rags. Denying Him of all His Glory.

It has made me wonder. If you don't fully trust in Jesus and offer your works as salvation what will happen to those who run off to martyrdom during the Tribulation?

Quote Originally Posted by sing4theLord View Post

Next time you talk to someone who denies the Rapture or that it happens after the Trib,have them read Rev1 thru 3 . John's letters to the 7 Churches, which represents the body of Christ ,the word Churches is used 19 times. The word ( Churche/s) is not used again till Rev 22.Why would John not use it again till Rev 22?? Because the Church is in Heaven during the Trib.

Remember, Christ instructed John what to write and He never makes a mistake. He even mentions in the letter to the Philadelphian's that He will keep us OUT of the hour of Trib that is coming on the world ...
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Quote Originally Posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
    Next time you talk to someone who denies the Rapture or that it happens after the Trib,have them read Rev1 thru 3 . John's letters to the 7 Churches, which represents the body of Christ ,the word Churches is used 19 times. The word ( Churche/s) is not used again till Rev 22.Why would John not use it again till Rev 22?? Because the Church is in Heaven during the Trib.

Remember, Christ instructed John what to write and He never makes a mistake. He even mentions in the letter to the Philadelphian's that He will keep us OUT of the hour of Trib that is coming on the world ...
    I just started reading "Worthy is the Lamb". A point I found interesting is in the letter to the churches it is constantly stated "he who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches"

Then in Rev 13:9

“If any man have an ear, let him hear.”
    So where's the spirit? Where's the churches?

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I just started reading "Worthy is the Lamb". A point I found interesting is in the letter to the churches it is constantly stated "he who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches"

Then in Rev 13:9

“If any man have an ear, let him hear.”
    So where's the spirit? Where's the churches?
    Next to that passage in Revelation 13 I have scribbled, "Not speaking to the church," and now I can scribble, "where is the Spirit?"

Good points!

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Next to that passage in Revelation 13 I have scribbled, "Not speaking to the church," and now I can scribble, "where is the Spirit?"

Good points!
    Lord Blessed me! There was a massive book sale fair. Books for 1-3 dollars. Good amounts of religious studies. Kid in candy store!

Amen and amen! I'm going to print out your replies.

Seeing all of those who don't believe as we do only confirms to me that our time here is drawing to a close at mach speed.
    I'm so ready to go home, Lord!
    love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
    Lynda

I am ready to go!!!