Thread: Pray for my drinking

Default Pray for my drinking

I have recently 'fallen off the wagon' as they say and am having a very hard time getting back on. I've been going to meetings and the such, but still am having a hard time putting the bottle down

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32

Praying
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Remember Trance, Jesus told us "Apart from Me you can do nothing." Take it hour by hour and think of Him constantly. Get in the Word and stay there.
    Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Continuing to pray.
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

Just remember addiction doesn't own you. You are a New Creation in Christ. If you attend 'the most excellent way' that is a great program, if not find one.

2 Cor 5:17
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.