Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2299

Thread: All things election 2016 related... A binary choice...

I live in Florida and unfortunately my state is leaning democratic. We have all the "snow birds" that move here from up north and bring their liberal politics with them. I am in the keys this week for vacation and there are Clinton signs all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by fl2007rn View Post
    I live in Florida and unfortunately my state is leaning democratic. We have all the "snow birds" that move here from up north and bring their liberal politics with them. I am in the keys this week for vacation and there are Clinton signs all over the place.
    That is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I am questioning how genuine his attempt at presidency is.

Pope Francis has questioned Trumps Christianity, building bridges not walls, "Radical Islam" etc. Trump usually for the most part holds a grudge. But at the Al Smith dinner he was very friendly with all the cardinals in attendance.

The only way to put it is it started making me wonder if he views this as more publicity. It's just odd
    Who cares what Pope Francis thinks, he's a fine one to question someone's spiritual health. It's rumored that Trump accepted Christ earlier this year, but really only he and God know about that. I hope he did, and if not, I hope he wins and keeps Pence close because I strongly suspect Pence has, or almost certainly will, be sharing his own testimony and the Gospel with Trump, or, if Trump is a new Christian, perhaps helping disciple him.

Trump stuck the pins in Hillary pretty hard there at the end of that dinner, to a lot of booing from the crowd. She returned the favor. I don't think there is any love lost there. As far as I'm concerned, Trump is in it to win it. Yeah, I have my moments of doubt also, lately, that they have put forward a populist candidate so they could lock it up with the electoral college "protecting the citizenry from themselves". We know from leaked emails that Trump was on the short list with Carson and Cruz for candidates they felt they could win against. However, I'm counting on Trump's ego, to be frank. If he was just messing around, intending to pull a Perot maneuver, I doubt he would be going at it as hard as he is.
    Last edited by Steve53; October 28th, 2016 at 09:19 PM.

FBI Reopens Probe in Hillary Clinton Email case

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...email-use.html

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by penbrat View Post

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”
    According to Hillary, "what difference does it make"? It is so sad that nothing will come of this, as I believe our government is as corrupt as the Pharisees and the Romans.

Pope Francis has questioned Trumps Christianity, building bridges not walls, "Radical Islam" etc. Trump usually for the most part holds a grudge. But at the Al Smith dinner he was very friendly with all the cardinals in attendance.
    Is Pope Fracis qualified in any way to question Trump's Christianity? Is Pope Francis a Christian? If I were running for President, I would be very friendly with every audience. Afterall, I would want everyone in the audience to vote for me and maybe even influence others to vote for me. I could never be a politician, but if I was one, I'd need lots of votes to get elected, and lots more to stay in office.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Wow! Im not holding my breathe that anything will come of this, but it could be a big deal in the election. This could be huge since we've also learned that the President knew about the private email as well.

With all of the scrutiny that Comey has taken, I can't imagine he would put this out there only to say it was just a false alarm. Holy smokes this could be big! Regardless, this is a political play on Comey's part to make it known before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Is Pope Fracis qualified in any way to question Trump's Christianity? Is Pope Francis a Christian? If I were running for President, I would be very friendly with every audience. Afterall, I would want everyone in the audience to vote for me and maybe even influence others to vote for me. I could never be a politician, but if I was one, I'd need lots of votes to get elected, and lots more to stay in office.
    I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was some how giving Pope Francis some for of praise or validity for him to speak. I am not a Catholic Church supporter and the fact that man is ok with being called "H papa" (I don't like referring him to as such) is one reason why.

Trump has made a path of being the outsider. He can be highly confrontational with people who give him a lot of push back.

I agree with you and Pixel in a lot of ways on what you post. Truly I do. My post was just more of what I felt was odd behavior from his typical pattern of things. That was all.

Yes. Him and the Lord are the only ones who know where his heart truly is.

Yes, apparently a hacker named Kim Dot Com sent the deleted emails to the FBI. There are rumors that if the FBI hadn't reopened the case, the hacker was possibly going to release the emails publicly. They must be pretty damning emails!

Now let's see if Comey follows through. Hopefully he will do the right thing.

This could be a game-changer for the Hildabeast. I'd love it if it smacks that smug smile off her face for good.
    John Robinson

Scribe

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay View Post
    Yes, apparently a hacker named Kim Dot Com sent the deleted emails to the FBI. There are rumors that if the FBI hadn't reopened the case, the hacker was possibly going to release the emails publicly. They must be pretty damning emails!
    All I can say is this election cycle will be seen in the movies one day!

We stopped on the way home from the commissary today and voted. There were no lines but a steady stream of people coming in. We are in the panhandle of Fla, which is all Trump.

My wife and I are going to vote tomorrow. We always vote on election day (I love the process), but I'm getting radiated next week and can't be that close to so many people.

Two more votes for Trump being cast tomorrow.
    Matt. 7:21
    2 Cor. 5:21

Quote Originally Posted by jreed3 View Post
    All I can say is this election cycle will be seen in the movies one day!
    Or the cartoons. Pixar could have fun with it.

I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was some how giving Pope Francis some for of praise or validity for him to speak. I am not a Catholic Church supporter and the fact that man is ok with being called "H papa" (I don't like referring him to as such) is one reason why.

Trump has made a path of being the outsider. He can be highly confrontational with people who give him a lot of push back.

I agree with you and Pixel in a lot of ways on what you post. Truly I do. My post was just more of what I felt was odd behavior from his typical pattern of things. That was all.

Yes. Him and the Lord are the only ones who know where his heart truly is.
    It's easy to be misunderstood in this medium. That just makes it more important to check posts for meaning and clarity before hitting the reply button. That's probly why I exit out of the middle of more responses than I actually post.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Default To those who think Trump...

If this was just for publicity, it would be a dumb move. He was completely lately bipartisan, enjoying the fruits from all sides, now he's loathed to a huge degree. Also if he was just a puppet then there is no way he would be speaking about the globalist maneuvers to entrap the entire globe, all of humanity... opened up Pandora's box any close it again. Even if he didn't win the election we are still victorious because of the irreparable damage he has done

Quote Originally Posted by caligal View Post
    We stopped on the way home from the commissary today and voted. There were no lines but a steady stream of people coming in. We are in the panhandle of Fla, which is all Trump.
    Hey! We're actually in Pensacola on vacation right now! We went for a walk on the pier by Crabs We Got Em. The guy who gave us our wristbands to walk the pier was watching Trey Gowdy on his phone and I was like "awesome! You better vote cuz we need Florida!" He joked about voting twice.

I haven't seen too many political signs here so far, surprisingly. But of the ones I've seen, it's definitely been way more for Trump. I've seen one Clinton sign.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmundt View Post
    My wife and I are going to vote tomorrow. We always vote on election day (I love the process), but I'm getting radiated next week and can't be that close to so many people.

Two more votes for Trump being cast tomorrow.
    Prayers for your radiation treatment, healing, good health.

Toots

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay View Post
    Hey! We're actually in Pensacola on vacation right now! We went for a walk on the pier by Crabs We Got Em. The guy who gave us our wristbands to walk the pier was watching Trey Gowdy on his phone and I was like "awesome! You better vote cuz we need Florida!" He joked about voting twice.

I haven't seen too many political signs here so far, surprisingly. But of the ones I've seen, it's definitely been way more for Trump. I've seen one Clinton sign.
    That's great to hear!

Trump beating Clinton by 4% in Michigan absentee ballots - http://westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2...-4-in.html?m=1

Anyone know if these are typical numbers for Michigan for his point in the election?