Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: New here from Arizona also

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,140

    Default New here from Arizona also

    Hello all!

    Been a lurker for some time now. In all honesty before my relationship with God has been hot and cold. I was aware of his teachings and claimed to follow but can say I didn't ever truly give myself to him or would hold some doubts in reserve.

    While not perfect, I try my best to be the man I should be before God. But by his grace I know he loves me and has sent his only son to die for my sins as a statement of that love!

    Even as I watch videos which help us see the signs of the times we live in I get excited now just to hear about his love and grace. Before I may have ignored his praise but now am eager to give it myself and even have excitement listening to the word in church or on YouTube.

    Blessed are we.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,563

    Default

    Welcome to RRBB!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks Alaska
    Posts
    19,142

    Default

    Welcome to RRBB, BorrowedTime!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    St Louis metro
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    Hello all!

    Been a lurker for some time now. In all honesty before my relationship with God has been hot and cold. I was aware of his teachings and claimed to follow but can say I didn't ever truly give myself to him or would hold some doubts in reserve.

    While not perfect, I try my best to be the man I should be before God. But by his grace I know he loves me and has sent his only son to die for my sins as a statement of that love!

    Even as I watch videos which help us see the signs of the times we live in I get excited now just to hear about his love and grace. Before I may have ignored his praise but now am eager to give it myself and even have excitement listening to the word in church or on YouTube.

    Blessed are we.
    Welcome, BT! I lived in Arizona for 13 years. Did my undergrad at Az State, lived in Tempe and Scottsdale. Warm welcome to the RR Family and the family of all believers!
    Toots

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Thanks all!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
    Welcome, BT! I lived in Arizona for 13 years. Did my undergrad at Az State, lived in Tempe and Scottsdale. Warm welcome to the RR Family and the family of all believers!
    We live out in the Goodyear area. Not sure how long it has been since you've lived here.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The beautiful state of Idaho
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    Welcome to RR! There are a lot of good discussions here on all the things you listed...Signs of the times...God's amazing Grace...and more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Welcome BT, I'm in Litchfield Park, just north of ya.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Welcome to RR! There are a lot of good discussions here on all the things you listed...Signs of the times...God's amazing Grace...and more.

    It does seem to be a great forum!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickamedic View Post
    Welcome BT, I'm in Litchfield Park, just north of ya.
    Hopefully you get to avoid the morning traffic in the morning.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    St Louis metro
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    Thanks all!!



    We live out in the Goodyear area. Not sure how long it has been since you've lived here.
    I moved from Az to Colorado in 1995 (since then moved to Missouri in 2008). But my dad and stepmom are snowbirds so they go to their place in Surprise AZ every winter. I've been back a number of times. Goodyear used to be waaayyy out there but now it's growing into a Phoenix metro glob
    Toots

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Welcome to RR! I live in the Phoenix area (East Valley). Always good to see another Arizonan.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signs & wonders View Post
    welcome to rr! I live in the phoenix area (east valley). Always good to see another arizonan.
    yay!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    Welcome to Rapture Ready! Accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior was the best thing I have ever done. I don't post very often but I like to read articles and comments from my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. This is a great web site to get the biblical perspective on world events which is something you won't get through the main stream media.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •