Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ouija Boards at Toys R Us?!

Thumbs up well-said

Quote Originally Posted by Novelist View Post
    We had better ban any store that sells magic eight balls, playing cards, poker chips, ...well, just about anything that could be turned into something evil. Maybe ban books?

Seriously....I had a Ouija board when I was kid 50 years ago. No biggie. We weren't trying to conjure up evil spirits. It was fun to see if we could predict who we were going to marry or if Joey was going to ask Mary to the prom. I wouldn't buy one today, but just because I had one, it didn't mean I was into the occult. I still love rock n' roll music, but I'm not going to hell because I listen to it.

Just about everything can be used for good or evil. Parents MUST make good choices for their kids. Boycotting Toys R Us because they sell Ouija boards is as silly an idea as boycotting 7-11 because they sell cigarettes and lottery tickets. Pick your battles. Supervise your kids. Choose the toys and tv shows they interact with. Know their friends. Don't give them free reign on the internet.

We had my daughter in Christian schools until high school and trust me, it was no guarantee that she wouldn't be exposed to things we didn't like. You have to do the best you can do and leave the rest up to God.
    Welcome and be ready for all kinds of nit-picking re: this issue and many others; I'm with you on this one; pick your battles; there's a world of folks out there going straight to Hell and being super uptight isn't going to have a positive impact on them. My husband and I saw Danzig the other night and I told Steve Zing that we're praying for him and Glenn; I could tell he genuinely appreciated that. . salt and light not giant deer licks and floodlights
    Peace, love, life, and kindness to ALL of God's Creatures

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

unrelated matter

Toys R Us recently filed for chapter 11

i.e. Toys R Us is going Bankrupt (likely not cause of selling Ouija Boards at their stores)
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Nothing new, sadly. They have been selling this junk even when I was a kid (late 70s/early 80s)
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Quote Originally Posted by RM Dodd View Post
    I was just goofing around on youtube and I heard that they sell Ouija Boards at Toys R Us now? What?
    I'm 22 and even I know not to mess around with that stuff.

I know we're in the end times and all, but come on Toys R Us....

Does another company have to be added to the black list?

Here is a google link if ya'll want to see for yourselves:
    http://https://www.google.com/search...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Now? They sold them at Toys r Us when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
    unrelated matter

Toys R Us recently filed for chapter 11

i.e. Toys R Us is going Bankrupt (likely not cause of selling Ouija Boards at their stores)
    maybe they should of consulted with the toy industry spirits, then they would've seen this coming. joking of course
    "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB