Thread: Russian ambassador to Turkey assasination attempt.

Default Russian ambassador to Turkey assasination attempt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...?client=safari

(CNN) Russia's ambassador to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, was shot Monday at an art exhibition in Ankara, Turkey's official Anadolu news agency reported.

Karlov began his diplomatic career in 1976 and has been the ambassador to Turkey since 2013, according to a profile on the website for the Russian Embassy in Ankara.

Wow! How very sad! I wouldn't want to be a foreign ambassador in any Islamic country!

I wonder what the killer's reason was? And I also wonder how this will affect Russia/Turkish relations??

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Wow! How very sad! I wouldn't want to be a foreign ambassador in any Islamic country!

I wonder what the killer's reason was? And I also wonder how this will affect Russia/Turkish relations??
    Waiting for a more reliable news source but he is being reported as dead now and Aleppo as the "trigger"

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I wouldn't want to be a foreign ambassador in any Islamic country!
    There's not enough money in the world to make it worth it to me.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...?client=safari

Russian officials told Turkish newspaper Hurriyet that the perpetrator was believed to be an Islamic radical. The gunman made a remark about Syria's besieged city Aleppo during the assault, a witness interviewed by Hurriyet said. The AP reported he also yelled "Allahu Akbar." Russia is assisting the Syrian government in its campaign against rebel forces in that country.
    CBS reporting the ambassador as dead.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...?client=safari

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    The response to this ought to be interesting.

Prayers for the ambassadors family.

Default Russian Ambassador Assassinated!

Amir Tsarfati of Behold Israel is reporting that the Russian ambassador in Turkey has been, not only shot, but killed. His analysis of the situation, in relation to Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38-39, is fascinating! I watched his video on the Behold Israel Facebook site.

for his family.

Also wondering about Russia's response to this attack

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    Amir Tsarfati of Behold Israel is reporting that the Russian ambassador in Turkey has been, not only shot, but killed. His analysis of the situation, in relation to Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38-39, is fascinating! I watched his video on the Behold Israel Facebook site.
    Yep. Drudge Confirms that.
    Or maybe is just echoing that.

The Independent says:
    "a man wearing a suit and tie shouted "Allahu akbar" and fired at least eight shots, according to an AP photographer in the audience. "
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7485166.html

Default Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    I had pulled up Tsarfati's 12/19 Prophecy update before I knew the ambassador had died. All I can say is everyone needs to watch his update. His understanding of the "players" is anointed, and his analysis of the escalation towards Isaiah and Ezekiel is ominous. I had also watched J.D. Farag'S update prior to Amir's, and when you put the 2 together- hand on to your hats and don't buy green bananas!

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    I had pulled up Tsarfati's 12/19 Prophecy update before I knew the ambassador had died. All I can say is everyone needs to watch his update. His understanding of the "players" is anointed, and his analysis of the escalation towards Isaiah and Ezekiel is ominous. I had also watched J.D. Farag'S update prior to Amir's, and when you put the 2 together- hand on to your hats and don't buy green bananas!

Do you have a link to this info???
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Madcat, I listened to both Amir and JD's updates as well. and I agree that Amir has does have a special insight to what's going on in the M.E.

Quote Originally Posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
    Do you have a link to this info???

Amir Tsarfati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlopNZ53Ws

JD Farag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlrbR_NtIBc
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

Default New Amir Tsarfati Update

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

WOW!! We all to need to listen to these two visuals! Our Lord's return is on the threshold. Even so, come Lord Jesus!