Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time to face reality, Obama Trump is going to be president

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoose View Post
    Heaven forbid, what if obamination went totally off the rails with the nuclear football... what are the checks and balances on that?!
    Hopefully the Trump of God

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    Hopefully the Trump of God
    Amen!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...service-medal/

Obama just awarded himself a medal today. This is just like a banana republic.

Quote Originally Posted by benmcd View Post

Disgusting. If his ego was a balloon it would be so expanded by all the hot air it would explode.

Take one and pass it on!

Default My fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
    Disgusting. If his ego was a balloon it would be so expanded by all the hot air it would explode.
    So here's my fantasy ------ that God would put him on TV, and let him have a total melt-down, let his satanic horns emerge from his scrawny head, and show the world who he really is.
    Enter the lapdog media - nothing to see here folks, just move along.

He's so brave. /sarcasm

I bet in his view the world fails to comprehend his greatness..

My husband and I thought that Obama was so arrogant to award himself a medal. It has really pressed hard on my heart to pray for him because I can see him in denial when he stands before Jesus at the Great White Throne of Judgement.

This is a positive sign.

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    This is a positive sign.

This happens to be the "Old Executive Office" building, one of the coolest architectures in DC. This is where the VP has his office and lots of other staff.

Love to see those trucks around those buildings.
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
    I bet in his view the world fails to comprehend his greatness..
    I'll bet you are 100% correct!!

It's bad enough tha obama wants to stick around to stir up trouble against Trump. Now I've just read that Hillary might run for mayor of New York so she will have a bully pulpit to criticize Trump too. Makes me wish this was like an old western movie where the person just rides off into the sunset and is never heard from again. I guess the hunger for power is a ravenous appetite.

Take one and pass it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
    It's bad enough tha obama wants to stick around to stir up trouble against Trump. Now I've just read that Hillary might run for mayor of New York so she will have a bully pulpit to criticize Trump too. Makes me wish this was like an old western movie where the person just rides off into the sunset and is never heard from again. I guess the hunger for power is a ravenous appetite.
    Of course. Even though according to FBI probe she was dishing out her passwords to her iPad.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...?client=safari

But that's apparently ok in today's society.

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    So here's my fantasy ------ that God would put him on TV, and let him have a total melt-down, let his satanic horns emerge from his scrawny head, and show the world who he really is.
    Enter the lapdog media - nothing to see here folks, just move along.

That would literally make his supporters love him even more.

Saw today on the news that the new far left congresswoman from Seattle, Pramila Jayapal, tried to object to the electoral college vote making Trump the winner. Biden shut her down. I bet she will do her utmost to be a thorn in the GOP's side. If only Seattle could be magically transported to California. It would fit right in.

Take one and pass it on!

Here is my solution: When Trump builds the wall on the Mexico border when he gets to California he makes a right turn on the eastern border of California, continues the wall, makes a left turn at the bend just above Sacramento. Continues to the Ocean. Moves up to the southern border of Oregon and builds wall to their eastern border make a left turn and continue up the border of Oregon and Washington to Canada.

We'll leave Northern California open as a corridor to the Ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    Here is my solution: When Trump builds the wall on the Mexico border when he gets to California he makes a right turn on the eastern border of California, continues the wall, makes a left turn at the bend just above Sacramento. Continues to the Ocean. Moves up to the southern border of Oregon and builds wall to their eastern border make a left turn and continue up the border of Oregon and Washington to Canada.

We'll leave Northern California open as a corridor to the Ocean.
    I have had similar (but I would draw the line in a slightly different place) thoughts, and I think we are not alone, as there are a couple of movements to carve out a 51st state, one movement is for the State of Jefferson (Northern Cali and Southern Oregon) and the other for the State of Liberty (Eastern Washington).

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pposition-to-/

They have been named: "The Permanent Opposition".

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pposition-to-/

They have been named: "The Permanent Opposition".
    Fitting. I was happy to be the permanent opposition to Obama and all things anti-American and anti-Christian that were promoted under his administration. I suspect the cancer of our civilization will put up a fight against the Chemotherapy being brought against it.

A healthy body and a malignant tumor cannot coexist peacefully.
    We have to understand that we are in this fight for the long haul.

(And as John Jacob Schmidt says: we need to do much of our fighting
    on our knees. That is a reminder to me, especially.)