Thread: Truck plows through Christmas market in Berlin

Default Truck plows through Christmas market in Berlin

Oh man!  I just saw this breaking news as I was reading about the Russian ambassador being murdered.

The Jerusalem Post reported a witness stated that it did not appear to be an accident. The driver took off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Oh man!  I just saw this breaking news as I was reading about the Russian ambassador being murdered.

The Jerusalem Post reported that a witness stated that it did not appear to be an accident. The driver took off as well.
    It fits the same parameters of the truck in France.

Not buying accident at all.

My brother's family lives in Germany, and his college-age son in Berlin. He just told me my nephew's girlfriend was there in the market at the time of the attack, thankfully unhurt, and is being interviewed as a witness. My nephew was just down the street at a mall. So upsetting!

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    My brother's family lives in Germany, and his college-age son in Berlin. He just told me my nephew's girlfriend was there in the market at the time of the attack, thankfully unhurt, and is being interviewed as a witness. My nephew was just down the street at a mall. So upsetting!
    Oh my! Accepted, I'm so glad that your nephew and his gf were not injured or killed!

Oh my! Accepted, I'm so glad that your nephew and his gf were not injured or killed!
    Me too! I love him dearly, and though I have not met his girlfriend yet, I can only imagine this will be traumatic for them both!

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post

...from Pakistan or Afghanistan. It looks like the death count is up to 12.

This is just awful! I was stationed in Germany in the 1980's and it used to be a very safe country to live in. I feel bad for the German people since Merkl took in so many refugees. Germany took in over a million refugees last year alone and their population is roughly 80 million people. I used to enjoy going to Europe but am not so keen on going there anymore. I could not believe all the muslims in London and Paris when I went their about 5 years ago.

Looks like the suspect was found and shot in Italy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12...-in-milan.html

Looks like the suspect was found and shot in Italy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12...-in-milan.html
    The only bad thing about that is that we won't learn anything by questioning him.

From the above linked article
    Anis Amri, the 24-year-old Tunisian whose monstrous attack sparked a 72-hour manhunt and raised questions about Germany's inability to come to grips with radicals among its burgeoning refugee population, was killed in the Sesto San Giovanni district of the northern Italian city, police said.
    No, there is no "question"
    They are unable to come to grips with the invasion,
    as can be understood by their unwillingness to call it an invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    The only bad thing about that is that we won't learn anything by questioning him.

From the above linked article

No, there is no "question"
    They are unable to come to grips with the invasion,
    as can be understood by their unwillingness to call it an invasion.
    It's a slippery slope.

First they would actually have to understand a lot about Muslims and the Quran they don't want to admit. That Islam isn't a different Quran. It's one of the same. It's a book of lies from Satan.

Then "christians" would actually need to pull their heads out of their butts and realize that they DONT believe in the Bible. The deceived christians listen to the handful of verses where the Quran claims the Torah and Gospel true but don't realize there are numerous versus that say if the Bible conflicts with the Quran its because the Bible is corrupt and written by man. I cringe every time I hear that muslims are like christians. No they are not even close.

Of course the Bible proves itself true word of God. Christians use words and we are still attacked physically and verbally and yet muslims commit all the horrendous violent acts they do and they are just "misunderstood".