Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can see the possibility now

Yay!

Yes! So glad God has given us these signs so we will know when His appearing is close!

The deception out there astounds me daily.

Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - My heart is determined
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Default I Wonder too...

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    As a newborn Christian (almost 40 years ago) I couldn't understand how the world would follow evil. I saw movies that portrayed news people being caught up in and blindly supporting the anti-Christ and couldn't understand how it could happen. People wouldn't do such things in America.

This election has shown me, people can, people will and we are there. How the entire mainstream media covered and ignored, lies, corruption, and evil astounded me. How they could hear and SEE about Planned Parenthood proudly selling baby parts and yet turn not on Planned Parenthood but on the person who exposed this horrific evil. To listen to the alt-left liberals loosing their minds over the election of Trump, they really are deranged. How the media could report that the electors were being exposed to death threats to change their votes and the "world" seemed to think that Trump was so evil that threatening the lives of people to get them to change their votes was a reasonable response.

When we leave in the rapture there will be nothing left in our country to prevent these deluded souls from taking over. Yes, it is very easy now to see that these people will applaud, will hand over the friends, their families, even their children, when the government authorities begin to behead any new "deplorables" that come to light.

I can see it and writing it almost makes me cry. I understand Jesus's plea to His people "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!"

O America, you have been blessed more than any nation that has ever been on earth, and you spit in the face of your King. Professing to be wise, you have become fools.
    Hi Wynnsmom! I also wondered about this. In addition I wondered how it would be possible for the anti-christ and his minions to be able to persecute Believers and run them into the ground...with the emergence of drone technology...I see how this will be possible. Drones will literally be everywhere, I believe, giving the enemy more control than he could ever obtain with mere humanity.

mmmmmm, drones.

Notes to self: buy lots of chicken wire.

In case of Rapture, make sure to leave it
    where the tribulation saints can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    mmmmmm, drones.

Notes to self: buy lots of chicken wire.

In case of Rapture, make sure to leave it
    where the tribulation saints can find it.
    Thank you for a good laugh---though it was interspersed with coughing due to Mt. Cedar allergies!!!

I have had the exact same thoughts. These people are lost, and will gladly follow the leader soon to come. I still wonder what the delusion that God will send, to make them believe the lie.