Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: I can see the possibility now

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default I can see the possibility now

    As a newborn Christian (almost 40 years ago) I couldn't understand how the world would follow evil. I saw movies that portrayed news people being caught up in and blindly supporting the anti-Christ and couldn't understand how it could happen. People wouldn't do such things in America.

    This election has shown me, people can, people will and we are there. How the entire mainstream media covered and ignored, lies, corruption, and evil astounded me. How they could hear and SEE about Planned Parenthood proudly selling baby parts and yet turn not on Planned Parenthood but on the person who exposed this horrific evil. To listen to the alt-left liberals loosing their minds over the election of Trump, they really are deranged. How the media could report that the electors were being exposed to death threats to change their votes and the "world" seemed to think that Trump was so evil that threatening the lives of people to get them to change their votes was a reasonable response.

    When we leave in the rapture there will be nothing left in our country to prevent these deluded souls from taking over. Yes, it is very easy now to see that these people will applaud, will hand over the friends, their families, even their children, when the government authorities begin to behead any new "deplorables" that come to light.

    I can see it and writing it almost makes me cry. I understand Jesus's plea to His people "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!"

    O America, you have been blessed more than any nation that has ever been on earth, and you spit in the face of your King. Professing to be wise, you have become fools.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    9,308

    Default

    Yes, I agree--with recent events it has been clear that evil is becoming more pervasive---as if it is being orchestrated---which it is. What is really hard is to see family members caught up in this consuming evil rage of madness...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Luke 21:28

    28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

    I have to keep reciting this verse to keep my sanity.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Well said, Wynnsmom. The spirit of lawlessness is all around us. Last night, for some reason, reading that artists are "demanding" that Ivanka Trump take their art work off of her walls really hit me. The irrational hate is incredible, and even more so toward those who love Jesus. Thankfully, we have a Home to look forward to!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    9,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    Well said, Wynnsmom. The spirit of lawlessness is all around us. Last night, for some reason, reading that artists are "demanding" that Ivanka Trump take their art work off of her walls really hit me. The irrational hate is incredible, and even more so toward those who love Jesus. Thankfully, we have a Home to look forward to!!

    Speaking of Ivanka---did you see on the news where they had to escort a man off a Jet Blue flight as he was literally screaming at Ivanka on the plane---with a child in his arms no less---something about how her father was going to destroy the country. This is just madness--people have literally lost their minds in my opinion.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Speaking of Ivanka---did you see on the news where they had to escort a man off a Jet Blue flight as he was literally screaming at Ivanka on the plane---with a child in his arms no less---something about how her father was going to destroy the country. This is just madness--people have literally lost their minds in my opinion.
    They have given into their sinful and wicked lives. They are lost. Hopefully they will come to the Truth before it's too late.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont
    Posts
    21,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Speaking of Ivanka---did you see on the news where they had to escort a man off a Jet Blue flight as he was literally screaming at Ivanka on the plane---with a child in his arms no less---something about how her father was going to destroy the country. This is just madness--people have literally lost their minds in my opinion.
    Both he and his "husband" got kicked off the plane. News reports indicate the whole thing was intentional from the start.

    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    O America, you have been blessed more than any nation that has ever been on earth, and you spit in the face of your King. Professing to be wise, you have become fools.
    well said. Australia isn't far behind the USA. everything is flipped on it's head, evil is seen as good and vice versa.
    "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

    -------------------------- To Live Is To Die --------------------------

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    853

    Default

    The great delusion has started already in my opinion. I still believe that the lie that those left behind will believe to explain the rapture , will be that aliens removed those who were holding back progress for humanity because of their backward beliefs and biases. The anti christ will claim to get his wisdom and powers from these aliens. Just my thoughts. Since Islam will not be affected by the rapture, it will have a big voice in the one world religion and government, thus the method of execution for the tribulation saints is said to be beheading.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rockdale, Texas
    Posts
    933

    Default Ezekiel 38

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4me2fly View Post
    The great delusion has started already in my opinion. I still believe that the lie that those left behind will believe to explain the rapture , will be that aliens removed those who were holding back progress for humanity because of their backward beliefs and biases. The anti christ will claim to get his wisdom and powers from these aliens. Just my thoughts. Since Islam will not be affected by the rapture, it will have a big voice in the one world religion and government, thus the method of execution for the tribulation saints is said to be beheading.
    Once Ezekiel 38 is accomplished, Islam will not have much voice. Their god will have been proved a phony by the One True GOD, Jesus. They will be in total confusion looking for something to explain why their god failed, and wasn't able to defeat little Israel
    William Beason

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williambeason1842 View Post
    Once Ezekiel 38 is accomplished, Islam will not have much voice. Their god will have been proved a phony by the One True GOD, Jesus. They will be in total confusion looking for something to explain why their god failed, and wasn't able to defeat little Israel
    Perhaps.

    I still think the antichrist will be able to connect himself with all the previous religions (minus Christianity). A lot of the false religions have a vast amount of similarities. One example is some form of a woman with divinity. Ancient Babylonian pagan rituals are clearly inside Islam as Catholicism as both view Mary as "holy" and sin free and queen of heaven.

    Another common similarity between a lot of false religions is the worship of the creation not the creator. The Quran teaches that angels worshipped Adam and Catholicism prays to Lady Fatima, calls pope "holy father" and so on.

    Most of your old mythologies also have worship of the same elements and the hierarchy tends to follow the same. Usually your lightning god (Luke 10:18) is top dawg.

    And let's face it. There will be a lot more "Christians" left behind than we want to admit. Which will only further add to the confusion of how it was not the rapture.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The beautiful state of Idaho
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    And let's face it. There will be a lot more "Christians" left behind than we want to admit. Which will only further add to the confusion of how it was not the rapture.
    I've had the same thought. I know only God knows their hearts, and whether they're saved or not. But Jesus did say that many will say to Him on that day, "Lord Lord..."

    Can't help but wonder what kind of excuses they'll use to explain the disappearance of so many.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williambeason1842 View Post
    Once Ezekiel 38 is accomplished, Islam will not have much voice. Their god will have been proved a phony by the One True GOD, Jesus. They will be in total confusion looking for something to explain why their god failed, and wasn't able to defeat little Israel
    I agree, that Islam will be hurt after the Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38,39 wars. However, I find it hard to explain the method of execution of the tribulation saints by beheading any other way than by Islam. No western nation uses this for execution. Perhaps many of the tribulation saints will be muslim converts, who realize after the rapture, and after the islamic armies are devastated, that Islam is false, and the christians were right.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks Alaska
    Posts
    18,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4me2fly View Post
    I agree, that Islam will be hurt after the Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38,39 wars. However, I find it hard to explain the method of execution of the tribulation saints by beheading any other way than by Islam. No western nation uses this for execution. Perhaps many of the tribulation saints will be muslim converts, who realize after the rapture, and after the islamic armies are devastated, that Islam is false, and the christians were right.
    I believe that Rome used beheading for its own citizens and crucifixion for others. Rome considered death by beheading to be a more honorable means of execution compared to crucifixion. There is a long history of beheading in the west. It was inexpensive and an axe or sword could accomplish the job.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    I don't post often or even on the boards much anymore. But I can so agree w/this post!~ I had to get off social media last year b/c of the persecution b/c of this election & the divide it's caused to be bigger. It's scary to me, how easily even some of my Christian friends have fallen away from the truth...

  16. #16

    Default I Wonder too...

    Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    As a newborn Christian (almost 40 years ago) I couldn't understand how the world would follow evil. I saw movies that portrayed news people being caught up in and blindly supporting the anti-Christ and couldn't understand how it could happen. People wouldn't do such things in America.

    This election has shown me, people can, people will and we are there. How the entire mainstream media covered and ignored, lies, corruption, and evil astounded me. How they could hear and SEE about Planned Parenthood proudly selling baby parts and yet turn not on Planned Parenthood but on the person who exposed this horrific evil. To listen to the alt-left liberals loosing their minds over the election of Trump, they really are deranged. How the media could report that the electors were being exposed to death threats to change their votes and the "world" seemed to think that Trump was so evil that threatening the lives of people to get them to change their votes was a reasonable response.

    When we leave in the rapture there will be nothing left in our country to prevent these deluded souls from taking over. Yes, it is very easy now to see that these people will applaud, will hand over the friends, their families, even their children, when the government authorities begin to behead any new "deplorables" that come to light.

    I can see it and writing it almost makes me cry. I understand Jesus's plea to His people "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!"

    O America, you have been blessed more than any nation that has ever been on earth, and you spit in the face of your King. Professing to be wise, you have become fools.
    Hi Wynnsmom! I also wondered about this. In addition I wondered how it would be possible for the anti-christ and his minions to be able to persecute Believers and run them into the ground...with the emergence of drone technology...I see how this will be possible. Drones will literally be everywhere, I believe, giving the enemy more control than he could ever obtain with mere humanity.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    616

    Default

    mmmmmm, drones.

    Notes to self: buy lots of chicken wire.

    In case of Rapture, make sure to leave it
    where the tribulation saints can find it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    9,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    mmmmmm, drones.

    Notes to self: buy lots of chicken wire.

    In case of Rapture, make sure to leave it
    where the tribulation saints can find it.
    Thank you for a good laugh---though it was interspersed with coughing due to Mt. Cedar allergies!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •