Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can see the possibility now

The great delusion has started already in my opinion. I still believe that the lie that those left behind will believe to explain the rapture , will be that aliens removed those who were holding back progress for humanity because of their backward beliefs and biases. The anti christ will claim to get his wisdom and powers from these aliens. Just my thoughts. Since Islam will not be affected by the rapture, it will have a big voice in the one world religion and government, thus the method of execution for the tribulation saints is said to be beheading.

Default Ezekiel 38

Quote Originally Posted by Time4me2fly View Post
    The great delusion has started already in my opinion. I still believe that the lie that those left behind will believe to explain the rapture , will be that aliens removed those who were holding back progress for humanity because of their backward beliefs and biases. The anti christ will claim to get his wisdom and powers from these aliens. Just my thoughts. Since Islam will not be affected by the rapture, it will have a big voice in the one world religion and government, thus the method of execution for the tribulation saints is said to be beheading.
    Once Ezekiel 38 is accomplished, Islam will not have much voice. Their god will have been proved a phony by the One True GOD, Jesus. They will be in total confusion looking for something to explain why their god failed, and wasn't able to defeat little Israel
    William Beason

Quote Originally Posted by williambeason1842 View Post
    Once Ezekiel 38 is accomplished, Islam will not have much voice. Their god will have been proved a phony by the One True GOD, Jesus. They will be in total confusion looking for something to explain why their god failed, and wasn't able to defeat little Israel
    Perhaps.

I still think the antichrist will be able to connect himself with all the previous religions (minus Christianity). A lot of the false religions have a vast amount of similarities. One example is some form of a woman with divinity. Ancient Babylonian pagan rituals are clearly inside Islam as Catholicism as both view Mary as "holy" and sin free and queen of heaven.

Another common similarity between a lot of false religions is the worship of the creation not the creator. The Quran teaches that angels worshipped Adam and Catholicism prays to Lady Fatima, calls pope "holy father" and so on.

Most of your old mythologies also have worship of the same elements and the hierarchy tends to follow the same. Usually your lightning god (Luke 10:18) is top dawg.

And let's face it. There will be a lot more "Christians" left behind than we want to admit. Which will only further add to the confusion of how it was not the rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    And let's face it. There will be a lot more "Christians" left behind than we want to admit. Which will only further add to the confusion of how it was not the rapture.
    I've had the same thought. I know only God knows their hearts, and whether they're saved or not. But Jesus did say that many will say to Him on that day, "Lord Lord..."

Can't help but wonder what kind of excuses they'll use to explain the disappearance of so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I've had the same thought. I know only God knows their hearts, and whether they're saved or not. But Jesus did say that many will say to Him on that day, "Lord Lord..."

Can't help but wonder what kind of excuses they'll use to explain the disappearance of so many.
    I think it will lead to a lot of rebellion to the true God.

Have you ever seen the final interview with Jeffrey Dahmer. It opens the door to some interesting theological discussions. But one of the things I've heard constantly is people say "if God could forgive him then he's not a good God".

So you'll have to wonder if people will somehow start scaling in their own heads how worthy people were. Then add people like Hilary Clinton and Obama. What if they aren't raptured? But people think they are the perfect examples of kind loving "Christians"

I don't post often or even on the boards much anymore. But I can so agree w/this post!~ I had to get off social media last year b/c of the persecution b/c of this election & the divide it's caused to be bigger. It's scary to me, how easily even some of my Christian friends have fallen away from the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I think it will lead to a lot of rebellion to the true God.

Have you ever seen the final interview with Jeffrey Dahmer. It opens the door to some interesting theological discussions. But one of the things I've heard constantly is people say "if God could forgive him then he's not a good God".

So you'll have to wonder if people will somehow start scaling in their own heads how worthy people were. Then add people like Hilary Clinton and Obama. What if they aren't raptured? But people think they are the perfect examples of kind loving "Christians"
    people who don't belong to our Lord Jesus Christ put a limit on forgiveness. like someone like Dahmer couldn't become saved because of the horrendous murders he committed.
    by saying that they show they have no understanding of the reach of God's love, sending his Son Jesus shows us the greatness of his love.
    "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

-------------------------- To Live Is To Die --------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by williambeason1842 View Post
    I agree, that Islam will be hurt after the Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38,39 wars. However, I find it hard to explain the method of execution of the tribulation saints by beheading any other way than by Islam. No western nation uses this for execution. Perhaps many of the tribulation saints will be muslim converts, who realize after the rapture, and after the islamic armies are devastated, that Islam is false, and the christians were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Time4me2fly View Post
    I agree, that Islam will be hurt after the Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38,39 wars. However, I find it hard to explain the method of execution of the tribulation saints by beheading any other way than by Islam. No western nation uses this for execution. Perhaps many of the tribulation saints will be muslim converts, who realize after the rapture, and after the islamic armies are devastated, that Islam is false, and the christians were right.
    I believe that Rome used beheading for its own citizens and crucifixion for others. Rome considered death by beheading to be a more honorable means of execution compared to crucifixion. There is a long history of beheading in the west. It was inexpensive and an axe or sword could accomplish the job.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

I definitely see the effect of the spirit of lawlessness. The current residents in the White House are big cheerleaders for it. There are governors and mayors who are advocates. Groups such as black lives matter march and riot. Criminals are considered "victims" and police are attacked openly. Foreign invaders demand their "rights". Sin abounds and is given special rights over God fearing people. At the democratic convention God was booed. The elite and political class get away with crimes that other people are prosecuted for. God is banned from the public square. Church leaders have watered down or completely corrupted their teaching with doctrines of demons, and sin is embraced instead of shunned. Murders, thefts, lies, sexual perversions, violence.....yes indeed, the spirit of lawlessness is running rampant.

Take one and pass it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    I believe that Rome used beheading for its own citizens and crucifixion for others. Rome considered death by beheading to be a more honorable means of execution compared to crucifixion. There is a long history of beheading in the west. It was inexpensive and an axe or sword could accomplish the job.
    There are some beheadings going on in Mexico related to drug cartel deaths. I did not know that Rome used beheading for its own citizens. Interesting!!

Paul was a roman citizen and I think he was beheaded. I think........

Don't forget the "French Razor"
    http://www.history.com/news/history-...the-guillotine
    The guillotine remained France’s state method of capital punishment well into the late 20th century. Convicted murderer Hamida Djandoubi became the last person to meet his end by the “National Razor” after he was executed by the guillotine in 1977. Still, the machine’s 189-year reign only officially came to an end in September 1981, when France abolished capital punishment for good.

Where can I find a good breakdown of Ezek 37-38-39?

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by USCG_Vet View Post
    Where can I find a good breakdown of Ezek 37-38-39?
    Start here - https://gracethrufaith.com/end-times...w-and-summary/

And then try here - https://gracethrufaith.com/series/en...ng-to-ezekiel/

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Perfect! Thanks Steve...

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Roman Catholicism.

The original Jihadists

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by USCG_Vet View Post
    Perfect! Thanks Steve...
    You're welcome!

We also have a monster thread here - http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?5558...ll-of-Damascus

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBunny View Post
    people who don't belong to our Lord Jesus Christ put a limit on forgiveness. like someone like Dahmer couldn't become saved because of the horrendous murders he committed.
    by saying that they show they have no understanding of the reach of God's love, sending his Son Jesus shows us the greatness of his love.
    You are absolutely right! It's hard for our human minds to comprehend ANY sin is heinous and grieves the Lord. All are an affront to His holiness. So if God can forgive "white lies", overeating/gluttony, etc He can and does forgive just as easily a repentant mass murderer. He looks at the heart, not the size of the sin according to man's standards.
    Toots

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    There used to be an end times bible teacher who always thought this would be the most likely method of tribulation execution.
    As a new believer, when I 1st started to learn about the end times, I was often shocked at how brutal things would be. We are so shocked when we hear of executions by islamic terrorists, but how depraved will the followers of the a/c be to accept these beheadings? So so gald we are part of the bride & don't have to suffer at the hands of the most wicked one. Thank you Lord.
    For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
    Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL