Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: U.N. passes Israeli settlement resolution.

Default Israeli settlements in the "West Bank" - a brief history

That last article with the link of Obama in front of a menorah just fires me up.

I keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem and for the many souls who need Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    That last article with the link of Obama in front of a menorah just fires me up.

I keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem and for the many souls who need Jesus.
    Obama standing in front of a menorah after this makes you realize if he ain't the antichrist he is an antichrist. Absolutely maddening.

My pastor did a good job tonight in his sermon and you could tell Israel was an influence. He had everyone open up their Bibles and told everyone to not use their phones. He had us all open up to the blank page and stare at it. Explained how some theologians call it the silent years. Where no Bible was added. But he disagreed and called it the screaming years and went into the nebacanezzer dream of the statue and how all of Daniels prophecy was being fulfilled then and how God works even if the Bible isn't be written in. He kept adding about how Israel was looking up during this blank page and our turn to start looking up is here. He made sure people weren't lost on only focusing on Jesus' birth and remember the work on the cross and encouraged everyone to fully commit to Jesus as their Savior. It was very moving and even my children who don't attend the adult sermons often were blown away and got it all!!

Default Israel summons its USA ambassador back

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...?client=safari

Netanyahu summoned ambassadors from 10 of the 14 countries that voted in favor of the resolution and have embassies in Israel: Britain, China, Russia, France, Egypt, Japan, Uruguay, Spain, Ukraine and New Zealand, according to Reuters.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post

It should show OB saying BAH HUMBUG!!! Because that is what it reminds me of.

I wonder why God is allowing all of the evil men and women who betrayed Israel to live. I know they will stand before the God of Israel in the final judgment, but I'm thinking a little leprosy or flesh eating worms are in order for this betrayal. Frankly I was half expecting a tornado to take out the white house or something.

I honestly fear for their souls and by extension the souls of their families. What a fearful thing it will be to fall into the hand of God.

I wonder what God is up to?

Default Worms!

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    I wonder why God is allowing all of the evil men and women who betrayed Israel to live. I know they will stand before the God of Israel in the final judgment, but I'm thinking a little leprosy or flesh eating worms are in order for this betrayal. Frankly I was half expecting a tornado to take out the white house or something.

I honestly fear for their souls and by extension the souls of their families. What a fearful thing it will be to fall into the hand of God.

I wonder what God is up to?
    I have been praying for those worms since before the 2008 election, when I realized what a liar and evil man he really was. Obviously God had a plan for him, and maybe this is the final nail in the coffin that will fulfill all nations turning against Israel.
    And as for the tornado whacking the White House, it would have had to swung around and whacked Hawaii - you know, the last MULTI-MILLION dollar vacation WE get to pay for ????? Yeah, that one !

It's a LONG time till January 20th, especially when you are as demonic and despicable as our betrayer-in-chief.

Default Peace and security

I know very little about how the UN operates and I did not know until just a little while ago that the mission of the UN Security Council which voted against Israel on Friday is literally to maintain international “peace and security.”* The potential prophetic ramifications of what they just did (re the aforementioned Gen 12:3 and Joel 3:2) seem even more interesting given the peace-and-security specificity of their mission.

Also, as you know, America abstained from the vote. All fourteen of the remaining members voted against Israel. I was having a hard time trying to find a complete list of those that voted against Israel, so I got the info on the member states from the UN. For those who are interested, I posted the list below**:

1 Thes 5:3 (ESV) While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

*The Security Council
    “Under the Charter, the Security Council has primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security. It has 15 Members, and each Member has one vote. Under the Charter, all Member States are obligated to comply with Council decisions. The Security Council takes the lead in determining the existence of a threat to the peace or act of aggression. It calls upon the parties to a dispute to settle it by peaceful means and recommends methods of adjustment or terms of settlement. In some cases, the Security Council can resort to imposing sanctions or even authorize the use of force to maintain or restore international peace and security.”
    Source: http://www.un.org/en/sc/

**Security Council Current Members
    Permanent member states: China, France, Russia, UK, US
    10 Non-permanent members (2-year terms, regional basis; current members listed, including end-of-term dates): Angola (2016), Egypt (2017), Japan (2017), Malaysia (2016), New Zealand (2016), Senegal (2017), Spain (2016), Ukraine (2017), Uruguay (2017), Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) (2016)
    Source: http://www.un.org/en/sc/members/index.shtml

[Note: For info on the other principal organs of the UN, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations]

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    So Samantha just through Israel under the bus. Maybe, Trump will have a special going away party for her and Hellery.
    My poor old ticker can't take much more of this UN stuff.
    Our Lord must be hurting awful too. Pray that the Lord will bring forth much fruit out of this mess.
    It is so funny that you said, "Our Lord must be hurting awful too"
    I was just telling someone that I feel so sorry for Jesus, the way He is being not only neglected, but reviled!
    I know this is all a part of the end, but it still breaks my heart!
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Sadly, Barack Obama is too willfully blind to understand that he has yet again stabbed the apple of God's eye - Israel - in the back and there will be consequences for him personally. If he had any inkling of God's righteous judgment that's eventually coming his way, he'd be on his knees repenting right now. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.

Default Predictable

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
    Sadly, Barack Obama is too willfully blind to understand that he has yet again stabbed the apple of God's eye - Israel - in the back and there will be consequences for him personally. If he had any inkling of God's righteous judgment that's eventually coming his way, he'd be on his knees repenting right now. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.
    Absolutely. I think Huckabee said it best " Obama has completed his betrayal of Israel and the US". Completed being the operative word.
    As in "stick a fork in it, it's done". I think he just had his ultimate Judas moment in history. And the sad part - he's actually SO proud of himself.
    He gave Satan a fitting "Christmas" present.

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    Absolutely. I think Huckabee said it best " Obama has completed his betrayal of Israel and the US". Completed being the operative word.
    As in "stick a fork in it, it's done". I think he just had his ultimate Judas moment in history. And the sad part - he's actually SO proud of himself.
    He gave Satan a fitting "Christmas" present.
    Sad, but definitely true.

-Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    Very interesting video...thanks so much for posting it!

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Default Israel continues building on settlements

Also Israel is starting to lessen work with the 12 countries who supported the bill.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...?client=safari

Preach Burdensome stone

I'm so not worried about Israel...Christ has their back. However....

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Pray for God's mercy

Quote Originally Posted by DerRickster View Post
    ... I am curious not how the Lord will handle this (USA betrayal of Israel) in regards blessings. This passive aggressive move from a narcissistic megalomaniac is ...
    I have been pondering this also. One thing we can take to the bank is our God is fair, just and righteous. He will not "get" the USA on a technicality. He will do as He says He will do, but it will be fair and in agreement with scripture. He knows how many of us support Israel per His Word. Thankfully the house and senate are not behind this obamination. Even some democratic senators are now trying to distance from his decision at the UN. This decision is NOT the will of the people. It is an act of what is now a rogue president and his court of treasonous characters.

I trust God in His judgment on this. What I remember is within 7 days of Trump being elected, and Trump inviting Netanyahu to the White House, and stating publicly our support of Israel; the second largest oil field in the world was announced as being found in the continental USA.
    "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Quote Originally Posted by DerRickster View Post
    I'm so not worried about Israel...Christ has their back. However....

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Pray for God's mercy
    I don't mean to sound as if I'm worried about Israel. We know who is in control. I'm more excited about it because His Word is being true again!! My mind is absolutely blown away at the scoffers. They still laugh and call it "fairytales" and they don't want to realize what is right around the corner.

Truth is I wouldn't be surprised if the world is going hard against Israel because they want to "destroy God". I studied and looked into occult things before I was saved and I will tell you the leaders of the government, the media, and entertainment even believe in God. They just believe they can beat Him.

I know God knows what's in my heart. I pray often for more lost souls but with the constant attacks on Christianity (true Christianity) I'm ready for His Righteousness to come!

New Zealand was one of the sponsors of the U.N. resolution.
    I would definitely be concerned if I lived in New Zealand, or
    knew someone that lived there. They have a very "peaceful"
    land, but have had some frightening earthquakes lately...

Many here are seemingly unaware of the potential ramifications of this horrible action. The UN resolution says essentially that the West Bank of Israel belongs to the "Palestinians", including Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. ** The UN is basically saying that this is now territory illegally occupied by Israel.**

This opens up "permission" for all the Muslim countries surrounding Israel to invade and make war on her. Since they know that Trump will be in office soon and he won't stand for that, we may see some terrible yet exciting activity over the next 3 weeks. Watch and look up!

I highly recommend that all here read up on the Isaiah 17 / Psalm 83 war(s) and the countries participating. The table is set. We may indeed see a major war of end time prophecy come to pass before our eyes!
    Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are feeble-hearted, Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with a vengence, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you." Is 35:3-6

Default Articles

Quote Originally Posted by watchwoman View Post
    Many here are seemingly unaware of the potential ramifications of this horrible action. The UN resolution says essentially that the West Bank of Israel belongs to the "Palestinians", including Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. ** The UN is basically saying that this is now territory illegally occupied by Israel.**

This opens up "permission" for all the Muslim countries surrounding Israel to invade and make war on her. Since they know that Trump will be in office soon and he won't stand for that, we may see some terrible yet exciting activity over the next 3 weeks. Watch and look up!

I highly recommend that all here read up on the Isaiah 17 / Psalm 83 war(s) and the countries participating. The table is set. We may indeed see a major war of end time prophecy come to pass before our eyes!
    I agree, the news makes one cry, and looking up at the same time. If you haven't read the home page articles by Matt Ward and Daymond Duck, they are highly informative, as always.