Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: U.N. passes Israeli settlement resolution.

Earlier, somebody mentioned Zechariah 12:3, due to our vote at the UN. As for myself, I feel that any condemnation is totally on Obama and his administration. On November 8th, the people of this Country voted for closer ties to Israel, Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, an end to Federal funding of Planned Parenthood, Pro-life judges appointed to the benches, and so on. The person currently occupying the White House is not transitioning for the next administration. He has gone rouge and will continue to do what all community organizers do. And that is incite and divide people. I heard he was going to do a "scorched earth" on his way out of office, and so far he hasn't disappointed. Hang on guys - This is going to be a very long 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    I agree, the news makes one cry, and looking up at the same time. If you haven't read the home page articles by Matt Ward and Daymond Duck, they are highly informative, as always.
    Juniper, I'll have to read those articles you suggested.
    I read this http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/...ArticleID=8361 by Wendy Wippel this morning.

I am on the edge of my seat over these next three weeks! It is a short window of time left in which it is known that the U.S. Commander-in-Chief would not lift a finger to help Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    I am on the edge of my seat over these next three weeks! It is a short window of time left in which it is known that the U.S. Commander-in-Chief would not lift a finger to help Israel!
    Agreed! Come quickly, Lord Jesus, we long for Your appearing.

-Lynn

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Kerry is seriously delusional. He just dropped the peace and security line.....

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Kerry is seriously delusional. He just dropped the peace and security line.....

He really is delusional! He appears blind to the fact that Israel's enemies want only her annihilation!

Default Damascus

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Juniper, I'll have to read those articles you suggested.
    I read this http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/...ArticleID=8361 by Wendy Wippel this morning.
    Excellent article. I had already read news a few days ago about Damascus, fleeing Syrians, the blowing up of the Mosel bridge, the ongoing bombing of Kurds, it feels like the whole world is on fire, and our White House president is fanning the flames with every day that passes. Thankfully, we have a God who has it all under control, and has a great sense of timing. I could see that in the snow storm that passed through several states last week. He kept a lot of mischief in check in northern states. He'll be working on other areas too.
    I see it in problems a lot of people have in their daily lives. We are to turn our problems over to the Lord for guidance and peace of mind. We learn more from the valleys of life, they teach us to appreciate the mountains in life.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

The UN. Chartered to seek peace between nations, it is oblivious to seeking peace with God.

Looking at the nations that voted, I suspect a couple just wanted the notoriety for being instrumental at forcing peace (in their myopic perception).

But I am surprised at Ukraine and Japan. Both have territorial issues and contention over land with powerful neighbors.
    One may think they would have vetoed just to preserve their own claims.

And as much as I would attempt to breath easier [concerning God's wrath on Israel's enemies] due to a conservative election result, one must not forget:

A) A US majority voted the current administration into power,
    B) A US majority voted to retain that same administration but lost thankfully to a Constitutional mechanism designed to keep the playing field even.

As such I expect some woodshed time which will hopefully shake all of us up and get us back to our knees.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The UN. Chartered to seek peace between nations, it is oblivious to seeking peace with God.

Looking at the nations that voted, I suspect a couple just wanted the notoriety for being instrumental at forcing peace (in their myopic perception).

but I am surprised at Ukraine and Japan. Both have territorial issues and contention over land with powerful neighbors.
    Only the US, UK, China, France and Russia have veto power.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Default Exellent point

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post

but I am surprised at Ukraine and Japan. Both have territorial issues and contention over land with powerful neighbors.
    Wally, my hubby and I were talking about exactly these 2 countries at noon, a coerced piece to prevent destruction and obliteration? Also happening in a lot of African countries and south American countries.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Only the US, UK, China, France and Russia have veto power.
    Forgot about the Supers.

How did the actual vote go...... <edit> .. 14-0 according to news. I guess that pretty well condemns all.

About the only things that might help the US in God's eyes is national repentance or civil war.

But God has that covered with the 4 Horsemen.

Looks like a very tense start to 2017.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

I couldn't even watch the entirety of John Kerry's speech.
    Am I the only one who can see that he's not looking too healthy?

I couldn't even watch the entirety of John Kerry's speech.
    Am I the only one who can see that he's not looking too healthy?
    Don't know about his physical health, but, I won't be getting near him in a thunderstorm.

So what did I miss with his speech?

Don't know about his physical health, but, I won't be getting near him in a thunderstorm.

I laugh but I truly do pity the man.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    You can check it out at Drudgereport.com. Also, Mr. Kerry said that Israel has to choose: either be democratic or be Jewish, you can't be both. Unbelievable ignorance!

-Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I stopped watching after he spent a couple minutes (if that) calling out Palestinians and Hamas for their atrocities, but then kept going on and on about Isreali settlements and what it's done to the Palestinians.

Prior to that he was sure to applaud president Obama for all that he's done for Isreal. Apparently they believe they've done more for Isreal than any other president.

I thank our Heavenly Father that I'm not watching this man and buying into his agenda and lies. I couldn't help but think, "these are the kinds of speeches the antichrist will give and people will take the hook."

I stopped watching after he spent a couple minutes (if that) calling out Palestinians and Hamas for their atrocities, but then kept going on and on about Isreali settlements and what it's done to the Palestinians.

Prior to that he was sure to applaud president Obama for all that he's done for Isreal. Apparently they believe they've done more for Isreal than any other president.

I thank our Heavenly Father that I'm not watching this man and buying into his agenda and lies. I couldn't help but think, "these are the kinds of speeches the antichrist will give and people will take the hook."
    “The status quo is leading toward one state, or perpetual occupation,” Mr. Kerry said, his voice animated. He argued that Israel, with a growing Arab population, could not survive as both a Jewish state and a democratic state unless it embraced the two-state approach that a succession of American presidents have advocated.
    Remember a while back I had asked about the angry calls from Christians for Gods wrath?

I'm there now. It seems nothing aside from His Righteous and furious anger will awaken them!

I'm ready to go home!!

Amir Tsarfati has a good analysis of "Kerry's Speech and Bible Prophecy," parts 1and 2, on the Behold Israel web site. I have really grown to appreciate Amir's analyses!

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    Amir Tsarfati has a good analysis of "Kerry's Speech and Bible Prophecy," parts 1and 2, on the Behold Israel web site. I have really grown to appreciate Amir's analyses!

Me too!