Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Your Calendar for January 15th, 2017.

Default Mark Your Calendar for January 15th, 2017.

On January 15th, 2017, 70 nations will meet in Paris to discuss the "Two-State Solution." Do you really think Obama and Kerry are done with their scorched earth policy. Furthermore, will Obama miss the opportunity for a good Israeli crisis? Even the second worst president in modern times, Jimmy Carter, is calling for Obama to recognize Palestine. I'm pretty sure that's what is going to come out of this meeting; a Palestinian State at '67 borders--JMHO

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-is...-idUSKBN14B1LN
    http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pol...n-state-473972

I've been zeroed in on this as well.

The UN easily wants to be the force behind the one world government.

This would certainly be historic. But then again, wouldn't it be just a gesture. Israel would not fall in-line based on some vote. A peace treaty must exist before I see Israel agreeing to some tainted piece of paper signed by OWG officials. I am pretty sure the overwhelming majority of those on this board and the lurkers are looking up right about now. This is all leading to a war, Israel will protect itself and its assets. The Bible has always been 100% accurate in all things and remains so today and forever.

My Rapture meter has been hovering around noon/midnight and is now a notch or two closer to straight up.

that all will turn to our Lord Jesus...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by In Christ View Post
    This would certainly be historic. But them again it would just be a gesture. Israel would not fall in-line based on some vote. A peace treaty must exist before I see Israel agreeing to some tainted piece of paper signed by OWG officials. I am pretty sure the overwhelming majority of those on this board and the lurkers are looking up right about now.
    You can say that again! Seriously, I've had a kink in my neck for the last week and I'm convinced it's from looking up.
    Yesterday afternoon my daughter and I went for a chilly walk to get our mail, and the sky was a beautiful purple/blue/gray.
    It sure feels like the Lord is coming soon. Time will tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    You can say that again! Seriously, I've had a kink in my neck for the last week and I'm convinced it's from looking up.
    Yesterday afternoon my daughter and I went for a chilly walk to get our mail, and the sky was a beautiful purple/blue/gray.
    It sure feels like the Lord is coming soon. Time will tell!
    I need a chiropractor as well! s

I've been waiting to see if "hi s hol lines" would show up there. But he has to deliver a "bles sing" that day.

I need to leave a raptured letter in my cubicle just in case. Especially since I work for the government.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I need a chiropractor as well! s

I've been waiting to see if "hi s hol lines" would show up there. But he has to deliver a "bles sing" that day.

I need to leave a raptured letter in my cubicle just in case. Especially since I work for the government.
    I wouldn't want to be a recipient of his blessings.

I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a rapture letter out. I know what you mean about 'working for the government part. I've never worked for them but my husband did. For ten years he was a cop and his department had quite a few strong Christian men. Five of them had weekly bible studies. Within the last 4 years they've all quit and found different departments or new careers, and from what I've seen and heard the department has really gone downhill in regards to corruption. It makes me sad.
    Then he worked for the Department of State for two years. I probably should just keep my mouth shut about that! 🤐

I wouldn't want to be a recipient of his blessings.

I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a rapture letter out. I know what you mean about 'working for the government part. I've never worked for them but my husband did. For ten years he was a cop and his department had quite a few strong Christian men. Five of them had weekly bible studies. Within the last 4 years they've all quit and found different departments or new careers, and from what I've seen and heard the department has really gone downhill in regards to corruption. It makes me sad.
    Then he worked for the Department of State for two years. I probably should just keep my mouth shut about that! 蘿
    It makes me so sad that good Christians have decided they can no longer work in government. (Koalie, i do not intend to imply anything bad about your husband, this is just a generalization.) We are to be salt and light, but if that leaves, our government as a whole will be even worse.

I hope under President-elect Trump more will want to be what used to be called "public servants".
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

This would certainly be historic. But then again, wouldn't it be just a gesture. Israel would not fall in-line based on some vote. A peace treaty must exist before I see Israel agreeing to some tainted piece of paper signed by OWG officials. I am pretty sure the overwhelming majority of those on this board and the lurkers are looking up right about now. This is all leading to a war, Israel will protect itself and its assets. The Bible has always been 100% accurate in all things and remains so today and forever.

My Rapture meter has been hovering around noon/midnight and is now a notch or two closer to straight up.

that all will turn to our Lord Jesus...
    My DH and I were talking about this last night. I built a large clock on our family room wall, and was looking at it when I told my hubby I see the minute hand less than a tick away from midnight.
    No doubt this will lead to war, if the UN tries to force Israel back to the '67 lines.
    Jesus is coming soon, but there are so many that need to be saved

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It makes me so sad that good Christians have decided they can no longer work in government. (Koalie, i do not intend to imply anything bad about your husband, this is just a generalization.) We are to be salt and light, but if that leaves, our government as a whole will be even worse.

I hope under President-elect Trump more will want to be what used to be called "public servants".
    I know what you're saying. For him personally it had to do with being pretty jaded towards humanity. When he was a cop he wasn't treated too kindly by some of his "customers", but now that he's working for UPS the customers are excited to see him. Quite the change! After much prayer he felt led to make a career change, and the Lord opened up this door with UPS before he even came home from Iraq. It's been a blessing.

It is sad how many Christians don't want to work for the government. There really is a lot of corruption, most of which we don't even know about.

Just today I was thinking, "I kind of miss having him work as a cop." I don't miss him working weekend nights and holidays, or getting knives pulled on him, or hearing him tell me about the people he helped put in body bags, but I was proud of the accomplishments that he did and he was so cute in his uniform! Lol I like to tease him...he use to have a duty belt with a gun, flashlight, taser, and handcuffs. Now he has a little hook for his UPS diad.

I too hope that under President Trump we'll see a change in our government and the integrity within. Jan 21st can't come soon enough!

I saw that in the news also. Is Israel going, would not be surprised if they are excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket55 View Post
    I saw that in the news also. Is Israel going, would not be surprised if they are excluded.
    Neither Israel nor the "Palestianians" have been invited until the discussion/conclusion has been reached. Then they will be briefed seperately.
    I saw this in Facebook but the person was talking about the peace talks which were written up The Jerusalem Post (12-31-16) quoting an article from Reuters (12-22-16)
    Luke 21:28
    But when these things begin to happen, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near.

January 15. That's five days before the inauguration. Obama and Kerry are really pushing this toward the end of their term. They had assumed Hillary would win and be able to carry on the anti Israel policies. But Trump won, and while he isn't as staunchly pro Israel as Cruz or even Rubio, he isn't antagonistic either. That means that they have had to speed up their plans to divide Israel.

Reason&Hope is absolutely correct... This Conference on Jan 15th involving 70 countries should be at the top of the prophecy watch charts. Obama and Kerry staged the UN Israeli Settlement resolution to set the borders to pre-1967 and give every square inch of East-Jerusalem to the Palestinians, this resolution was much needed in order to get passage of a 2-state resolution on the 15th in Paris. Also this had to happen before Trump takes office, as apparently it cannot be reversed. After a resolution is approved on the 15th, the OWG (UN) Security Council can then vote on and approve Palestine as a State and a OWG (UN) member nation.

There is a very good read if you just google "Circle Jan. 15: 70 Nations"... I am not posting the link as it may not be allowable (as its considered opinion)

Thanks Ole Buzzard for starting this thread. Looking up, listening and praying those who are without Christ (including many of my own family members) find him quickly... You can bet that Trump and members of his cabinet have been meeting for awhile now on how they will respond to all this.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year (hopefully we will be watching the year progress from a balcony in Heaven)
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Yay!

Reason&Hope is absolutely correct... This Conference on Jan 15th involving 70 countries should be at the top of the prophecy watch charts. Obama and Kerry staged the UN Israeli Settlement resolution to set the borders to pre-1967 and give every square inch of East-Jerusalem to the Palestinians, this resolution was much needed in order to get passage of a 2-state resolution on the 15th in Paris. Also this had to happen before Trump takes office, as apparently it cannot be reversed. After a resolution is approved on the 15th, the OWG (UN) Security Council can then vote on and approve Palestine as a State and a OWG (UN) member nation.

There is a very good read if you just google "Circle Jan. 15: 70 Nations"... I am not posting the link as it may not be allowable (as its considered opinion)

Thanks Ole Buzzard for starting this thread. Looking up, listening and praying those who are without Christ (including many of my own family members) find him quickly... You can bet that Trump and members of his cabinet have been meeting for awhile now on how they will respond to all this.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year (hopefully we will be watching the year progress from a balcony in Heaven)
    Amen, IN Christ! So much is occurring right now making me wonder if the the Obama regime will push all the hot buttons prior to Trump taking office.

We have also moved our air craft carrier out of the middle east opening the door to attacks on Israel without us there to defend them. There is a lot going on behind the scenes. I think Israel is being set up. Obama's sell out was a green light for these attacks sending a pretty direct message we will not stand in your way. Much of that goes away once Trump is on the job.

keeping looking up!

Perhaps Today!
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Daniel 11:39

“He shall deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god. Those who acknowledge him he shall load with honor. He shall make them rulers over many and shall divide the land for a price.”

Imagine if fire from Heaven came down upon that meeting and consumed them all. Don't believe that is God's plan, but He is actually quite capable of such.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    Imagine if fire from Heaven came down upon that meeting and consumed them all. Don't believe that is God's plan, but He is actually quite capable of such.
    Sad part is this world would still scoff.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    Sad part is this world would still scoff.
    After all the seal judgments are opened Revelation 6:15-17 says that the kings of the earth, nobles, military commanders, the rich, the powerful, all would rather have the mountains and rocks fall on them instead of crying out to God. They will recognize that the wrath comes from God but are still too hard- hearted to repent and ask the Lamb for forgiveness.

Makes me wonder if any of the "nobles" on the 15th will be among that group of people spoken of in Revelation?

I try to keep up with these things, but I didn't know this...WOW! I do think we are so very close. My heart has been filled with so much joy and happiness over the last few weeks...more so than usual, and for several reasons. When things like this come up, even though it is concerning in many ways, it's just another step to possibly bring us ever closer to being able to see our Lord face to face! I can't wait to hug him!! Always think of the Mercy Me song, 'I Can Only Imagine'...what will I do...will I fall to my knees...will I be able to speak at all! Sorry...I just get so excited, but then I also think of our loved ones who will be left behind...

After all the seal judgments are opened Revelation 6:15-17 says that the kings of the earth, nobles, military commanders, the rich, the powerful, all would rather have the mountains and rocks fall on them instead of crying out to God. They will recognize that the wrath comes from God but are still too hard- hearted to repent and ask the Lamb for forgiveness.

Makes me wonder if any of the "nobles" on the 15th will be among that group of people spoken of in Revelation?
    They don't want to give us their wicked lives.

Sad part is they forget what's on the other side of this life.