Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mark Your Calendar for January 15th, 2017.

Default I am missing something here?

http://http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-un-vote-on-israel-will-make-it-much-harder-to-negotiate-peace-but-we-will-get-it-done-anyway/article/2610347

"The big loss yesterday for Israel in the United Nations will make it much harder to negotiate peace.Too bad, but we will get it done anyway!" Trump tweeted.
    My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.

That's dated the 12/24/16.

On 1/17/17 some UK representatives who were sent to sign the bill refused to sign.
    1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

This part:

"...negotiate peace.Too bad, but we will get it done anyway!" Trump tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by B Allen View Post
    This part:

"...negotiate peace.Too bad, but we will get it done anyway!" Trump tweeted.
    Ah! That part.

Yeah I know. Made me scratch my head but I'm completely in the camp of not trusting government officials so late in the game. Between option A and B (C and D never counted) I voted for him but there's a lot of things that just don't sit comfortably with me and that comment was one of them.
    1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

http://http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/307246-trump-son-in-law-kushner-could-help-broker-israeli-palestinian-peace

President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday he may tap his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to help broker a peace agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Trump told a group of New York Times journalists that Kushner likely wouldn't take a formal role in possible Middle East peace talks, but could nonetheless serve as a player.

“I would love to be the one who made peace with Israel and the Palestinians, that would be such a great achievement,” the president-elect said, according to the Times.

It will be more difficult for Israel to say no to a good friend than it will have been to say no to obama (an obvious enemy).
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

https://www.google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/11/trump-love-israel-palestine-peace-deal-161123060008778.html

Trump: I'd love to make Israel-Palestine peace deal
    23 NOVEMBER 2016

Incoming US president could appoint son-in-law to broker a deal between the two parties after taking over.

"I would love to be the one who made peace with Israel and the Palestinians, that would be such a great achievement," Trump told the New York Times on Tuesday.

"A lot of people tell me, really great people tell me, that it's impossible, you can't do it. I disagree. I think you can make peace."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bre...jerusalem/amp/

...Stephanopoulos confronted Trump over his position on Israel and the Palestinian conflict.

Trump insisted, “A deal would be in Israel’s interests.

“I’ll tell you what,” Trump said, “I don’t know one Jewish person that doesn’t want to have a deal: a good deal, a proper deal, but a really good deal.”

As some have said here, Trump has pegged his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to broker a peace agreement.

Apparently Kushner is Orthodox Jew so I can see how Israel would be receptive to him. Not sure about the other side, though.

Hopefully! Maybe we don't have much longer after all!!

Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Five of Trump’s Six Inaugural Faith Leaders Have Strong Ties to Judaism and Israel

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8...oVulZceUbJf.97

Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday will not only be a momentous occasion, it will also be visibly religious, with six members of the clergy ushering in the new president. Underlying it all will be an unprecedented presidential connection to Israel and Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    It will be more difficult for Israel to say no to a good friend than it will have been to say no to obama (an obvious enemy).
    Totally agree!!

Everything is still falling into place.

Lord come and get us!! We are ready!!

We (the USA) now stand officially, arm in arm with Israel! Hallelujah!!
    "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoose View Post
    We (the USA) now stand officially, arm in arm with Israel! Hallelujah!!
    I hope that the actions of this new administration are consistent with the words that were spoken during the campaign.

-Lynn

Totally agree!!

It really is!!!!!

I've been watching since 2006. Since then we've followed a jagged road, sometimes taking four steps to midnight, then sometimes none at all...for a while.

This past month we took two HUGE steps to the Tribulation. Huge.

LORD, we are READY!!!

Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    Totally agree!!

Yes!!!! We are ready!!!!!:

Trump is wrong, Israel wont have peace until Yeshua comes back but at least he isnt (or at this time) appearing to be an enemy of Israel like Obummer obviously was and didn't care who knew it.