Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Your Calendar for January 15th, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    After all the seal judgments are opened Revelation 6:15-17 says that the kings of the earth, nobles, military commanders, the rich, the powerful, all would rather have the mountains and rocks fall on them instead of crying out to God. They will recognize that the wrath comes from God but are still too hard- hearted to repent and ask the Lamb for forgiveness.

Makes me wonder if any of the "nobles" on the 15th will be among that group of people spoken of in Revelation?
    Wow.....seems very likely, doesn't it, Koalie? What an interesting connection you have made....

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Default Genesis 10 - 70 Nations in the Table of Nations

I was listening to John Haller's Prophecy Update this week, and he brought up an interesting side note. There are 70 nations Meeting in Paris on the 15th to discuss the 2 state solution, and according to Genesis, chapters 10 and 11, there are 70 nations listed in "The Table of Nations." A quote from the following link explains "in Jewish tradition there were 70 original nations after the Flood, corresponding to the 70 names in this chapter."

Coincidence?

http://www.ldolphin.org/ntable.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Buzzard View Post
    I was listening to John Haller's Prophecy Update this week, and he brought up an interesting side note. There are 70 nations Meeting in Paris on the 15th to discuss the 2 state solution, and according to Genesis, chapters 10 and 11, there are 70 nations listed in "The Table of Nations." A quote from the following link explains "in Jewish tradition there were 70 original nations after the Flood, corresponding to the 70 names in this chapter."

Coincidence?

http://www.ldolphin.org/ntable.html
    I watch John Haller every week. He gives great updates even if he doesn't believe pre-trib rapture.

The Henry Morris study Bible has an appendix titled "internal designs of the Bible". He gives caution to spiritualizing and interpreting the Bible based on numerology and typology, but he also says, "One cannot overlook the fact that some numbers in the Bible are used in a way as to indicate that the writer did regard these numbers themselves as being of special significance."
    Of course we know the entire Bible was inspired by the Creator.
    He goes on for several pages about certain numbers as seen in Scripture. One of them is 70.
    Here are a few interesting things about that number:
    -70 seems to be used in relation to judgment in a special sense as it affects Isreal among all the nations of the world.
    -the original number of the children of Isreal as they left Canaan to go into Egypt was 70 souls.
    -there were 70 original nations established by God, as indicated by adding up the names in Genesis 10 "the table of Nations".
    -Isreal had 70 original elders to judge the people.
    -70 scholars to translate the Scriptures into Greek.
    -70 men on the Council of the Sanhedrin
    -Christ sent 70 disciples to the "lost sheep of the house of Isreal"

And there's more, but I'll leave it at that.

It might mean nothing that there are 70 countries meeting on the 15th that may try to divide Isreal, or it could mean something. Either way I'm excited!

It might mean nothing that there are 70 countries meeting on the 15th that may try to divide Isreal, or it could mean something. Either way I'm excited!
    I'm actually writing my Rapture letter as we speak. Just in case.

I watch John Haller every week. He gives great updates even if he doesn't believe pre-trib rapture.

The Henry Morris study Bible has an appendix titled "internal designs of the Bible". He gives caution to spiritualizing and interpreting the Bible based on numerology and typology, but he also says, "One cannot overlook the fact that some numbers in the Bible are used in a way as to indicate that the writer did regard these numbers themselves as being of special significance."
    He goes on for several pages about certain numbers as seen in Scripture. One of them is 70.
    -70 seems to be used in relation to judgment in a special sense as it affects Isreal among all the nations of the world.
    -the original number of the children of Isreal as they left Canaan to go into Egypt was 70 souls.
    -there were 70 original nations established by God, as indicated by adding up the names in Genesis 10 "the table of Nations".

To take it one step further, and I'm not attempting to date-set, but if you add 70 years to 1948, you get 2018. Could it be that Jacob's trouble starts sometime in 2018? Only the Lord knows if it will be then or much later, but it certainly is interesting times we live in. Praying for Israel.
    Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I'm actually writing my Rapture letter as we speak. Just in case.
    Have you seen the rapture letters on the main page? I think I may print one out today and set it near my Bible.

I just read this article by Matt Ward
    http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ward78.html
    It was really good!

This one too. http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/nettles15.html

Very interesting thoughts on this thread for sure... I'd like to add "70 Weeks of Daniel"
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Have you seen the rapture letters on the main page? I think I may print one out today and set it near my Bible.

I just read this article by Matt Ward
    http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ward78.html
    It was really good!

This one too. http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/nettles15.html
    Thanks for the information!!

I actually have 3 Bibles at home. One I was given as a lay leader (religious guidance) in USMC boot camp. Those letters gave me a great idea to bring that one to my job at the government and leave it.

Have you seen the rapture letters on the main page? I think I may print one out today and set it near my Bible...
    Thanks for the motivation! I picked a letter off the main page, and edited it to make it my own. I am going to post it inside my pantry, in a few closets, and inside the lid of my toolbox.
    "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Well let's add to the crazy as the House of USA condemns the UN through a vote.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...?client=safari

I would end up quoting whole article so others could interpret themselves. So I'll keep thread space minimal.

Well let's add to the crazy as the House of USA condemns the UN through a vote.
    I will quote:
    Lawmakers voted 342-80 in favor of the bipartisan non-binding resolution, which declares unwavering support for Israel and insists that the United States reject any future U.N. actions that are similarly "one-sided and anti-Israel."

A visibly angry House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis. opened debate on the resolution by saying that the Obama administration "abandoned our ally Israel when she needed us the most."

"Do not be fooled," Ryan said. "This U.N. Security Council resolution ... was about one thing and one thing only. Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish, democratic state.

"These types of one-sided efforts are designed to isolate and delegitimize Israel. They do not advance peace, they make it more elusive."
    That isn't crazy. That is the first sensible thing I have seen come out of Washington in years. Of course, there is a new Congress, and that may have something to do with it.

Or did you mean stuff like this is crazy:
    "The point of the measure seems to be to bash Obama on the way out," said Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., who along with many other Democrats still voiced strong support for Israel. They said Obama deserved credit for engineering last year's new, long-term security agreement

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    I will quote:
    That isn't crazy. That is the first sensible thing I have seen come out of Washington in years. Of course, there is a new Congress, and that may have something to do with it.

Let's just say that Obama and the other world leaders do in fact divide Isreal and create a Palestinian state on the 15th. Can congress do anything about it? Can all that really go down in 5 days before Trump/Pence is inaugurated?

I will quote:

When I said crazy it wasn't meant to include a lack of support for the vote (which it supports israel so yay) but it's continuing the path of political movement right before people leave office.

Let's just say that Obama and the other world leaders do in fact divide Isreal and create a Palestinian state on the 15th. Can congress do anything about it? Can all that really go down in 5 days before Trump/Pence is inaugurated?
    On the one hand, they can't really do anything in 5 days, but on the other hand, it is now out of our hands, and unless Trump really puts the hurt on the UN, they will go ahead and partition Israel, eventually, using this as the wedge to divide the land.

When I said crazy it wasn't meant to include a lack of support for the vote (which it supports israel so yay) but it's continuing the path of political movement right before people leave office.
    You do realize that the old Congress is out, and as of Tuesday, a new Congress is now seated. Most people don't realize this, as Congress gets seated about 3 weeks before the Presidential Inauguration.

You do realize that the old Congress is out, and as of Tuesday, a new Congress is now seated. Most people don't realize this, as Congress gets seated about 3 weeks before the Presidential Inauguration.
    Ahh! I thought they took seat next week! Very interesting and good!

If congress does support this, could it be delayed to not go to Obama?

All I can say is good riddance to the old Congress and let's pray that the new Congress gets some good things done.

Default Israel halts 6M to UN

Good

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...VJTnyA5F3w_3:0

“It is unreasonable for Israel to fund bodies that operate against us at the UN,” Israel’s UN ambassador, Danny Danon, said. “The UN must end the absurd reality in which it supports bodies whose sole intent is to spread incitement and anti-Israel propaganda.”

Ahh! I thought they took seat next week! Very interesting and good!

If congress does support this, could it be delayed to not go to Obama?
    Since it is a non-binding resolution, it does not need his signature.
    Unfortunately, it is informative, and has no lawful force.

Since it is a non-binding resolution, it does not need his signature.
    Unfortunately, it is informative, and has no lawful force.
    But the original UN resolution has no lawful force, either, does it?

That 70 nation thing...here is another article.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8...p8v1J3LhJ7T.97