Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting alignment in the sky September 23rd, 2017

Israel Interesting alignment in the sky September 23rd, 2017

If you download Stellarium ( its free from stellarium.org )
    install it
    run it
    Set your location to Israel, Jersulaem : [F6]
    Change your time to Nov 10, 2016 : [F5]
    turn off Atmosphere : [A]
    turn off land : [G]
    turn on Constellation lines : [C]
    turn on Constellation labels : [V]

Face West
    Switch on equitorial mount : [CTRL + M]

You should now be looking at Virgo ( the virgin ) with Leo ( the King/Lion ) at her head and Serpens ( Snake fighting with someone ) below her feet.

Jupiter should be just outside of Virgo
    Now start increasing the speed of time : [L] ( my keyboard doesn't work with this hotkey, I have to keep clicking on the right arrow icon to speed it up)
    keep speeding it up until Jupiter starts moving a nice speed
    Watch Jupiter... It goes into Virgo on Nov 20th, 2016
    Later it turns back (retrogrades north), then retrogrades again south, exits between the legs of Virgo after a long term human gestation period on Sept 9th, 2017.
    Slow down the speed to Sept 23rd, 2017 20:00:00 : [J] ( my keyboard doesn't work with this hotkey, I have to click on the left arrow icon to slow it down)
    Pause it : [K]
    This will be "Feast of Trumpets" because the moon will have 11% illumination and will just be visible by the eye after the new moon.

Now read Revelations 12!
    Very curious that similar events only occur about every 7000 years. But they don't quite match Rev 12's description.

The previous event occurred -3017/8/16 6:13:10 (moon at her feet and sun is clothing Virgo)
    The next closes event occurs 9017/1/2 4:46:00

JD farag mentioned this last week and it definitely is interesting, but I kept thinking, 'how do we KNOW this happened only two other times? I believe he said the only two other times it happened was at creation and Jesus's birth.

From what I can tell, that date (that you give in the title) isn't the Feast of Trumpets, but is Shabbat Shuva (the sabbath/Saturday that falls between the FoTr/RH and Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur)... Shabbat Shuva, with the "shuv [H7725]" meaning "return" or "turn back" (as is used in Hosea 6:1, regarding Israel... and other places).
    FoTr/RH is on 9.21 / 9.22 (not 9.23).

So, might there need to be an adjustment somewhere, since it doesn't seem (to me) to be quite accurate? Or... what am I missing?

Default Another interesting note...

If you zoom into Jupiter on Sept 23rd, you will see the moon Io cast a shadow onto Jupiter on the same day at about 17:13:00 Jerusalem time.

Click on Jupiter to set focus on it... Then increase the speed.
    Looks like the shadow is gone by 19:27:31.

Io is that very strange white volcanic moon.
    I think Io was a Greek priestess who had her name changed to ISIS...? Or the other way around or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    JD farag mentioned this last week and it definitely is interesting, but I kept thinking, 'how do we KNOW this happened only two other times? I believe he said the only two other times it happened was at creation and Jesus's birth.
    There is a free celestial program that allows you to rewind time.

Also apparently this sign is only viewable from Jerusalems perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    There is a free celestial program that allows you to rewind time.

Also apparently this sign is only viewable from Jerusalems perspective.
    Yes, the program is called Stellarium ( its free from stellarium.org )

I was JUST this morning reading about this! Interesting to mull over. There is a video about it that I saw for the first time today on something called ERF Minustries, who I had not heard of before. A man named Scott Clarke makes the presentation. I haven't concluded yet anything about him as it is new to me, but others may know more?

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    I was JUST this morning reading about this! Interesting to mull over. There is a video about it that I saw for the first time today on something called ERF Minustries, who I had not heard of before. A man named Scott Clarke makes the presentation. I haven't concluded yet anything about him as it is new to me, but others may know more?
    Not sure about Scott. I've been following Jaco Prinsloo (Gods roadmap to the End). It's been interesting read and YouTube videos.

A man named Scott Clarke makes the presentation. I haven't concluded yet anything about him as it is new to me, but others may know more?
    In 2013, an RR member stated that Scott Clarke "kind of lays claim to knowing when the mid trib date is during the 7 year tribulation" (since much of Rev 12, where the "great sign in heaven" is talked about in Rev 12:1, is referring to the middle point of the 7 years [Rev 12:6,14]... But I don't necessarily think that every part of Rev 12 HAS to be referring to the middle point... JMHO. It seems to me that "signs" point to something that is coming [future to the sign itself]. )

Quote Originally Posted by acceptedintheBeloved View Post
    In 2013, an RR member stated that Scott Clarke "kind of lays claim to knowing when the mid trib date is during the 7 year tribulation" (since much of Rev 12, where the "great sign in heaven" is talked about in Rev 12:1, is referring to the middle point of the 7 years [Rev 12:6,14]... But I don't necessarily think that every part of Rev 12 HAS to be referring to the middle point... JMHO)
    Hi acceptedinthebeloved!! This Clarke is definitely a pre-tribber, but not sure about all his claims. I'm looking up some of his references. This is good food for thought, definitely.

In 2013, an RR member stated that Scott Clarke "kind of lays claim to knowing when the mid trib date is during the 7 year tribulation" (since much of Rev 12, where the "great sign in heaven" is talked about in Rev 12:1, is referring to the middle point of the 7 years [Rev 12:6,14]... But I don't necessarily think that every part of Rev 12 HAS to be referring to the middle point... JMHO. It seems to me that "signs" point to something that is coming [future to the sign itself]. )
    For fairness sake since I brought up Jaco, he is interested in if the Rev 12 connection is the start of Tribulation.

Hi acceptedinthebeloved!! This Clarke is definitely a pre-tribber, but not sure about all his claims. I'm looking up some of his references. This is good food for thought, definitely.
    I'm seeing the same thing. REALLY Pre-Tribber!
    He has some interesting theories for sure.

Good breakdown info on the Feast of Trumpets....

From what I can tell, that date (that you give in the title) isn't the Feast of Trumpets, but is Shabbat Shuva (the sabbath/Saturday that falls between the FoTr/RH and Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur)... Shabbat Shuva, with the "shuv [H7725]" meaning "return" or "turn back" (as is used in Hosea 6:1, regarding Israel... and other places).
    FoTr/RH is on 9.21 / 9.22 (not 9.23).

So, might there need to be an adjustment somewhere, since it doesn't seem (to me) to be quite accurate? Or... what am I missing?
    From http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...mpets-feast-of
    Quote:
    "Rosh ha-Shanah.
    The observance of the 1st of Tishri as Rosh ha-Shanah, the most solemn day next to Yom Kippur, is based principally on the traditional law to which the mention of "Zikkaron" (= "memorial day"; Lev. xxiii. 24) and the reference of Ezra to the day as one "holy to the Lord" (Neh. viii. 9) seem to point. The passage in Psalms (lxxxi. 5) referring to the solemn feast which is held on New Moon Day, when the shofar is sounded, as a day of "mishpaṭ" (judgment) of "the God of Jacob" is taken to indicate the character of Rosh ha-Shanah"

So, this means the moon must be visible by the naked eye as a new moon in order to start the 1st of Tishri. Then the Feast of Trumpets is celebrated over the next two days! It's interesting to note that it is very difficult to predict this moment, even with software... thus, no computer know the day or the hour...

More Quotes from the site:
    "How Celebrated. (Feast of Trumpets)
    It is altogether probable that the beginning of the year was celebrated from ancient times in some special way, like the New Moon festival. The earliest reference, however, to such a custom is, probably, in the account of the vision of Ezekiel (Ezek. xl. 1) which, as stated above, took place at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month (Tishri ?). On the same day the beginning of the year of jubilee was to be proclaimed by the blowing of trumpets (Lev. xxv. 9). According to the Septuagint rendering of Ezek. xlv. 20, special sacrifices were to be offered on the first day of the seventh month as well as on the first day of the first month. This first day of the seventh month was appointed by the Law to be "a day of blowing of trumpets" (V09p256001.jpg). There was to be a holy convocation; no servile work was to be done; and special sacrifices were to be offered (Lev. xxiii. 23-25; Num. xxix. 1-6; comp. ib. x. 1-10). This day was not expressly called New-Year's Day, but it was evidently so regarded by the Jews at a very early period (see R. H. i. 1)."

Quote Originally Posted by USCG_Vet View Post
    From http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...mpets-feast-of
    Quote:
    "Rosh ha-Shanah.
    The observance of the 1st of Tishri as Rosh ha-Shanah, the most solemn day next to Yom Kippur, is based principally on the traditional law to which the mention of "Zikkaron" (= "memorial day"; Lev. xxiii. 24) and the reference of Ezra to the day as one "holy to the Lord" (Neh. viii. 9) seem to point. The passage in Psalms (lxxxi. 5) referring to the solemn feast which is held on New Moon Day, when the shofar is sounded, as a day of "mishpaṭ" (judgment) of "the God of Jacob" is taken to indicate the character of Rosh ha-Shanah"

So, this means the moon must be visible by the naked eye as a new moon in order to start the 1st of Tishri. Then the Feast of Trumpets is celebrated over the next two days! It's interesting to note that it is very difficult to predict this moment, even with software... thus, no computer know the day or the hour...

More Quotes from the site:
    "How Celebrated. (Feast of Trumpets)
    It is altogether probable that the beginning of the year was celebrated from ancient times in some special way, like the New Moon festival. The earliest reference, however, to such a custom is, probably, in the account of the vision of Ezekiel (Ezek. xl. 1) which, as stated above, took place at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month (Tishri ?). On the same day the beginning of the year of jubilee was to be proclaimed by the blowing of trumpets (Lev. xxv. 9). According to the Septuagint rendering of Ezek. xlv. 20, special sacrifices were to be offered on the first day of the seventh month as well as on the first day of the first month. This first day of the seventh month was appointed by the Law to be "a day of blowing of trumpets" (V09p256001.jpg). There was to be a holy convocation; no servile work was to be done; and special sacrifices were to be offered (Lev. xxiii. 23-25; Num. xxix. 1-6; comp. ib. x. 1-10). This day was not expressly called New-Year's Day, but it was evidently so regarded by the Jews at a very early period (see R. H. i. 1)."
    How is the Feast of Trumpets connected to the Trump of God?

A similar alignment happened in AD 70 also except Virgo was not pregnant.
    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

How is the Feast of Trumpets connected to the Trump of God?
    I think what you are referring too is the "last Trump"?

The Feast of Trumpets would be 100 blows of the trumpet, but the last one would be a long blow that would last as long as the player had air in his lungs....

Some have tied it to Micah 5:3 (which might answer the post about Shabbat Shuva)

Here in a little context:

2But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    who are too little to be among the clans of Judah,
    from you shall come forth for me
    one who is to be ruler in Israel,
    whose coming forth is from of old,
    from ancient days.
    3Therefore he shall give them up until the time
    when she who is in labor has given birth;
    then the rest of his brothers shall return
    to the people of Israel.
    4And he shall stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the LORD,
    in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God.
    And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great
    to the ends of the earth.
    5And he shall be their peace.

I think what you are referring too is the "last Trump"?

The Feast of Trumpets would be 100 blows of the trumpet, but the last one would be a long blow that would last as long as the player had air in his lungs....
    1 Thessalonians 4:16

“For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.”
    This implies to me the Lord will blow the trumpet. Not shofars by man on a Feast date.

1 Thessalonians 4:16

This implies to me the Lord will blow the trumpet. Not shofars by man on a Feast date.
    I agree, the Lord will blow the trumpet, mainly because there isn't a Temple anymore so the feasts are not celebrated at the temple. But also, we don't control the rapture, YHWH does!

I tend to lean towards the Feast date idea as being quite interesting.
    1. It's unpredictable as to when it truly occurs... and this gigantic sign in the sky that strikingly represents Rev 12 is appearing with it! I mean, you can't argue with something like that can you? It's up there!

Christ died on Passover, and fulfilled the Unleavened Bread (because Christ was buried) and Firstfruits (because Christ was resurrected) Festival requirements.
    Then on the day of the Pentecost Festival... Rauch Ha'qodesh Descended!

The only Festivals not finished are Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles.

IMHO, God seems to be following these Festivals. I would find it very interesting if Trumpets Feast would be the season of choice that YHWH instructs Yeshua to get his bride!

I agree, the Lord will blow the trumpet, mainly because there isn't a Temple anymore so the feasts are not celebrated at the temple. But also, we don't control the rapture, YHWH does!

I tend to lean towards the Feast date idea as being quite interesting.
    1. It's unpredictable as to when it truly occurs... and this gigantic sign in the sky that strikingly represents Rev 12 is appearing with it! I mean, you can't argue with something like that can you? It's up there!

Christ died on Passover, and fulfilled the Unleavened Bread (because Christ was buried) and Firstfruits (because Christ was resurrected) Festival requirements.
    Then on the day of the Pentecost Festival... Rauch Ha'qodesh Descended!

The only Festivals not finished are Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles.

IMHO, God seems to be following these Festivals. I would find it very interesting if Trumpets Feast would be the season of choice that YHWH instructs Yeshua to get his bride!
    Israel is for certain the timepiece. No arguments there. 70th week of Daniel is Revelation. No problem there. The dramatic similarities of Virgo etc with Rev 12 still no problems there.

Maybe you can help me out here. I don't believe that the Rapture has to be right at the start of Tribulation. Could be some delay. But if the rapture were to occur say Sept 23rd 2017 then Tribulation ends September 2024.