Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting alignment in the sky September 23rd, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    Israel is for certain the timepiece. No arguments there. 70th week of Daniel is Revelation. No problem there. The dramatic similarities of Virgo etc with Rev 12 still no problems there.

Maybe you can help me out here. I don't believe that the Rapture has to be right at the start of Tribulation. Could be some delay. But if the rapture were to occur say Sept 23rd 2017 then Tribulation ends September 2024.
    I'm not saying rapture has to occur on any day.
    I'm just saying that it seems to me that God has fulfilled the first 5 Feasts with Christ. In some cases, on the very day of those feasts. The next thing we await for is Christ to return for his bride, the church. Interestingly enough, that is also how a Jewish wedding occurs. The groom leaves the bride to be to build a house on his father's land, then when the father says the house is ready, tells the groom to go get the bride for the wedding.

The rapture doesn't have to be on a feast day. Or any day that man or machine says.
    It's just curious that the feast days have been chosen as the fulfillment days in the past with Christ! It's possible they could also be fulfillment days for the future.

You know, God told Noah 120 years in advance that the flood was coming...
    120 years ago Israel was talked about becoming a new nation again...

Luke 17:26 "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

These are powerful coincidences!

Quote Originally Posted by USCG_Vet View Post
    I'm just saying that it seems to me that God has fulfilled the first 5 Feasts with Christ. In some cases, on the very day of those feasts. The next thing we await for is Christ to return for his bride, the church. Interestingly enough, that is also how a Jewish wedding occurs. The groom leaves the bride to be to build a house on his father's land, then when the father says the house is ready, tells the groom to go get the bride for the wedding.

The rapture doesn't have to be on a feast day. Or any day that man or machine says.
    It's just curious that the feast days have been chosen as the fulfillment days in the past with Christ! It's possible they could also be fulfillment days for the future.

Luke 17:26 "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

Alright gotcha Rodger dodger.

Default I have another thought on Isiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 and will post it below.

I do not know how the following fits, or even if it could happen.

Written by William E. Beason, December 22, 2016.

From my study of scripture, looking at the things that have happened in recent history, I believe the following could be a logical view on what will happen in the very near future. If I am correct, before the end of next year (2017) will will know, and the Raptured Church will be with Jesus.

November 2, 1917 Balfour Declaration signed giving British support for a Jewish homeland. After 50 years were complete, Israel became a nation again, just as scripture has revealed.

May 14, 1948 Israel becomes a nation again, after almost 2000 years

June 5-10, 1967 The six day war Israel reclaims Jerusalem, Golan Heights, West Bank,
    and Gaza.

October 6, 1973 Yom Kippur War, Israel nearly lost this war, but after suffering heavy losses, forced Egypt and Syria to make peace. Became known as (Camp David Accords).

December 9, 1987 First Intifadah finally ended with (Oslo Accords.) A second Intifadah followed and Israel forceing its people out of Gaza and turned it over to the PLA.
    May 14, 1998 Israel has been indepent state for 50 years. GODís protection clearly on Israe during all this time.

May 14, 2016 Israel has been a nation for 68 years

SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND BEFORE THE SIGNING OF THE 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY, THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN. IT MUST BECAUSE THE CHURCH CANNOT BE PRESENT OR WE WOULD TELL THE WORLD WHO THE ANTI CHRIST IS. WE MUST BE GONE.

The following is what I see as a possible future for the world and Israel, based on generation being 70 years, of if because of strength 80 years.

Unknown date Isaiah 17 and the destruction of Damascus will happen, probably close to Gog Magog, and will be the trigger for it.

November 14, 2017 On or around this date I believe Ezekiel 38, Gog Magog war starts and ends in one great display of GOD steping back into history, by destroying all these armies and only one in six escape alive. Israel will spent 9 months burrying the dead, and burn the weapons for fuel for 7 years. This will end at the mid point of the tribulation.

After this I believe it will take the Anti Christ 3 Ĺ years to come to power, sign the treaty that Israel accepts, and for the tribulation to start.

May 14, 2018 Israel has been a nation for 70 years.

May 14, 2021 Israel has been a nation for 73 years, leaving 7 years for the completion of all things, and beginning of the 1000 years of the Reign of Jesus Christ.

Start of tribulation. Last for 7 years, and 3 1/2 years later Israel has to flea to the wilderness in order to be protected by GOD. 7 Years from the start of the Gog Magog war.

May 14, 2028 Israel has been a nation for 80 years, or one generation.

1000 Year reign of Jesus Christ.
    William Beason

I have a question concerning Revelation 12; the Woman, the Child, and the dragon.

Scott Clark, who teaches this Revelation 12 sign, says that the child who is born is the church. I thought the child born was Jesus - Who would rule the nations with an iron scepter. He says it's the Church because we are the body of Christ.

I'd love to hear other's comments...

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I have a question concerning Revelation 12; the Woman, the Child, and the dragon.

Scott Clark, who teaches this Revelation 12 sign, says that the child who is born is the church. I thought the child born was Jesus - Who would rule the nations with an iron scepter. He says it's the Church because we are the body of Christ.

Jaco connects the "child" as Jesus as well. He uses Genesis 3:15 as a connection.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. 16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

I've watched a few of Scott's videos with a grain of salt. I find much of what he says very interesting though.
    In one video he says the child is the church and then in another he seems to clarify a bit by saying the child is Jesus, but we (the church) are the Body of Christ.

I believe in the psalms it talks about the ruling of the nations and it is talking about Jesus. The church ruling with an iron scepter????? Never heard this before.

Psalm 2:8-9 "Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel."

I have a video of a talk given by Dr. David Reagan on Psalm 2 that he did for the Branson WorldView Weekend Family Reunion (Brannon Howse) in 2009 entitled "The King is Coming". It is an awesome lecture on Psalm 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I believe in the psalms it talks about the ruling of the nations and it is talking about Jesus. The church ruling with an iron scepter????? Never heard this before.

Psalm 2:8-9 "Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel."

I have a video of a talk given by Dr. David Reagan on Psalm 2 that he did for the Branson WorldView Weekend Family Reunion (Brannon Howse) in 2009 entitled "The King is Coming". It is an awesome lecture on Psalm 2.
    I think that as the body of Christ we are out of here prior to Revelation. If Israel is the focal point again then they are looking for their TRUE Messiah. So assuming because the child is Jesus therefore we are the body of Christ might be like putting the proverbial square through the circle hole.

I've watched a few of Scott's videos with a grain of salt. I find much of what he says very interesting though.
    In one video he says the child is the church and then in another he seems to clarify a bit by saying the child is Jesus, but we (the church) are the Body of Christ.
    I was a bit confused as well until I saw that YouTube does not order his playlist properly.
    You need to play them in order, manually by hand, by looking at when he uploaded them.

So,
    Years ago he assumed the child was Yeshua.
    Later he changed his thoughts (still subject to change) to saying the child is the Church because Yeshua had already been born and fulfilled the first 5 Feasts.

He fully states that he is not a prophet and continues to study what this sign means to him. He just shares his thoughts... I agree with this approach! Grain of salt.

My personal opinion is:
    1. This sign in the sky is exactly that... a sign... a real one!
    2. The child could be both Christ (the head who rules) and the Church (the body)... Christ resides within us, we are with him. The marriage makes us as one but only He rules!

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Folks, please remember the rulz -

[11] No End Times Date Setting, Date Speculating, Date Framing, Date Suggesting, Date Alerts, or designating specific Peace Treaties or feasts as the main event of the Rapture or Second Coming. No quoting from others on date setting future events such as the fall of Damascus, Gog/Magog, the Rapture, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Peace Covenants, feasts, etc.... or speculations on who will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, or Gog. This includes linking to sites and books that also speculate and throw out dates based upon Blood Moon, Rosh Hashanah, and other events. Do not set Date Alerts and speculations that even hint of date setting, nor posting from date setting preachers. We have already heard the "know the season argument". Matthew 24:36 Mark 13:32
    Please do not inadvertently call Jesus a liar.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bib...ish-feast-day/

The Rapture On A Jewish Feast Day?

Monday, June 13th, 2011

Q. I believe you are correct in that when a certain number is saved the rapture will take place. A lot of events have taken place on feast days. Why couldn’t the rapture happen on a feast day? God would know when the number would come up and make sure it would happen on a feast day.

A. You’re right. God already knows the date on which the rapture will happen. But the Jewish feast days have both commemorative and prophetic significance to Israel. Since Israel was never promised a rapture, having it occur on a feast day wouldn’t mean anything because it carries no theological importance for them. Their origin, their relationship with God, and their eternal destiny are all different from those of the Church. This is simply an attempt by some Christians to predict the date of the rapture in advance.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I'm not trying to predict anything.

I just see a gigantic, absolutely unique "sign" in the sky that interestingly also happens to be inside the requirements that derive how the Hebrew new year starts. This sign may have never occurred in the past, and may never occur again in the future [based on our solar system's movement, and rotation in the arm of the galaxy, and the stars themselves that move into and out of position over time as well].

This may be the only calendar specific celestial event to ever come so close to the description given in Rev 12.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bib...the-man-child/

Rev. 12 And The Man Child

Tuesday, May 6th, 2014

Q. I have a question on Revelation 12: 1-6. I know the woman is Israel. But, I canít believe this is talking about the birth of Christ, When we are in the things that are future. Can you shed some light on this scripture?

A. Rev. 12:1-6 is one of the places in the Book of Revelation where John takes a step back to offer us some perspective. In this case itís a sweeping overview that actually begins with Josephís dream from Genesis 37:9 and ends with the believing remnant of Israel being supernaturally protected during the Great Tribulation. The woman represents Israel and the dragon is Satan. The man child in verse 5 can only be the Messiah; first he is born out of Israel, and second Heíll rule the nations with an iron scepter. This is a quote from Psalm 2:9 where it refers to the Messianic King.

I'm not trying to predict anything.

I just see a gigantic, absolutely unique "sign" in the sky that interestingly also happens to be inside the requirements that derive how the Hebrew new year starts. This sign may have never occurred in the past, and may never occur again in the future [based on our solar system's movement, and rotation in the arm of the galaxy, and the stars themselves that move into and out of position over time as well].

This may be the only calendar specific celestial event to ever come so close to the description given in Rev 12.
    The reminder was for all posters.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by williambeason1842 View Post

Israel will spent 9 months burrying the dead, and burn the weapons for fuel for 7 years. This will end at the mid point of the tribulation.

Start of tribulation. Last for 7 years, and 3 1/2 years later Israel has to flea to the wilderness in order to be protected by GOD. 7 Years from the start of the Gog Magog war.
    (The quote messed up- sorry)

I don't believe that EZ 38/39 has to happen 3 1/2 years before the Trib starts. Ez 39:9-10 says: 9 ďĎThen those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them upóthe small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

It does not say "My people", it says "those who live in the towns". This could be other people who continue to live in Israel after the Jews flee to Petra at the mid-point of the Trib, and so Ez 38 could happen right before or even right after the Trib starts.

I know this is debated. Mark Hitchcock takes this view. I'm not dogmatic on the timing of Ez 38- I think either scenario could happen.

First alignment event CONFIRMED!
    Identical celestial even occurs with Jupiter outside of Virgo just entering the womb on
    October 28th 3916 BC ! [Note software uses a zero year so I added one to make up for it]

Jupiter retrogrades twice inside Virgo and exits between the legs on
    August 5th 3915 BC

281 days.
    Exactly 40 week gestation period.
    BC Calculator: http://www.msevans.com/epilepsy/daysbetweendates.htm

On August 5th, 3915 BC the moon is showing 10.9% reflection of the sun so it should just be visible to the naked eye starting the new year.
    This may have been the Biblical first day of creation!

This would mean from new years day 3915 BC to new years day 2017 AD would equate to EXACTLY 6017 Biblical years (2166334 days / 360 Biblical days year).

I've checked into the future to see if the event re-occurs between 8000 - 8050 AD. No notable event.

I'm not finding the sign in -3914, -3915, or -3916. It comes close, but it's not quite right. The one I think you are talking about has too many "stars" in her "crown". Unless you don't count Uranus because it can't be seen with the naked eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4 View Post
    I'm not finding the sign in -3914, -3915, or -3916. It comes close, but it's not quite right. The one I think you are talking about has too many "stars" in her "crown". Unless you don't count Uranus because it can't be seen with the naked eye?
    Wow, I didn't even notice Uranus there. Good call!
    It is quite close in structure and movement to the 2017 event.
    I also agree, Uranus would not be visible to the naked eye.

Not sure what to say about the BC event... It's still quite interesting in the timing from the 2017 event.

Default Stellarium.org is awesome!

Thank you for sharing!

Diane
    Psalm 108:1 My heart is derermined
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

check out 9/29/1897

The planets are not lined up as nicely as 2017 and the moon isn't as close to her feet. In 2017 she's giving birth to Jupiter, the King Planet and in 1897, it's Mars (which did not spend much time in the "womb" at all).

What I find interesting is that in Aug of 1897 the first Zionist Congress met.

One of the things Jaco challenges as far as if this sign has any significant meaning is to watch for upticks in Israel activity since the "conception" started.

1) sever fire
    2) terrorist attacks
    3) multiple countries are reporting strong Jewish leave for Israel
    4) UN dividing the land
    5) Israel just struck Damascus.

We aren't even 2 months in
    Romans 5:8-9 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from Godís wrath through him!