Thread: Police in Israel actively preparing for Messiah's arrival

Default Police in Israel actively preparing for Messiah's arrival

Roni Alsheikh, the Israeli Commissioner of Police, announced last week that his department of law enforcement personnel is preparing for the arrival of the Messiah in a truly unique way.

“We, the police, are very involved in strengthening the mitzvot (Bible commandments) between man and his fellow,” announced Alsheikh at the gathering. “When the Messiah comes, everyone will want to [approach] him so it will get very crowded,” predicted the commissioner. “That will be a time when we will have to be very strong in respecting our fellow.”

In describing the very important role the Israeli police will play upon Messiah’s arrival, Alsheikh said to the joyous Hasidim gathered, “Not only are we busy enforcing the law, we also try to enact preventative measures [regarding] how to strengthen mutual consideration for our fellow.”

“There is no doubt that happiness and serving God will bring us closer,” Alsheikh said at the gathering. “Soon, God willing, we will need to start preparing for the security operation necessary upon the arrival of the Messiah."

Read more:
    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8...ZEc2yq9Oq3d.97

They are preparing for the False Messiah...

John 5:43 "I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive."

Sad indeed, they are getting ready for AC.

The grumbling from that website has had rabbis already claim he is here.

Can't help but take them with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket55 View Post
    Sad indeed, they are getting ready for AC.
    Yeah, the false messiah will need crowd control, the Messiah will not.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Default They're not the only ones!

The fact Israel is actively seeking Messiah means something.

What's strange is that many people groups are starting to actively seek a messiah: http://www.comingchristmovie.com/rescuing-you/

Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - Lord, my heart is determined
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

I read Joel Richardson's book, The Coming Islamic Antichrist. You may, or may not agree with Joel's argument about the AC. However, the book does highlight Shiite Muslim eschatology, and their hope for the coming Twelfth Imam. Generally speaking, their beliefs are a photographic negative of the Book of Revelations. So, according to the Shiite hadiths, the AC is the good guy, and Jesus is there to help him and set the Christians straight on who they need to worship. And if you love the Mahdi, you receive a mark on your right hand or forehead. WOW! This sets the stage for millions of people to willingly receive the mark. I guess the most disturbing thing about this is that a good portion of the Iranian leadership are Twelvers.

The following is a good explanation of the Twelvers:
    http://jerusalemworldnews.com/2013/1...-iranian-cult/

Amazing! Things are coming together. I'd love to read that book.

Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Buzzard View Post
    I read Joel Richardson's book, The Coming Islamic Antichrist. You may, or may not agree with Joel's argument about the AC. However, the book does highlight Shiite Muslim eschatology, and their hope for the coming Twelfth Imam. Generally speaking, their beliefs are a photographic negative of the Book of Revelations. So, according to the Shiite hadiths, the AC is the good guy, and Jesus is there to help him and set the Christians straight on who they need to worship. And if you love the Mahdi, you receive a mark on your right hand or forehead. WOW! This sets the stage for millions of people to willingly receive the mark. I guess the most disturbing thing about this is that a good portion of the Iranian leadership are Twelvers.

The following is a good explanation of the Twelvers:
    http://jerusalemworldnews.com/2013/1...-iranian-cult/
    I don't put much stock in Shiite Muslim eschatology, and I am not looking for the coming of AC. When Jesus comes, He will set all things straight, and every knee will bow and worship Him. JMO, but I don't think Joel Richardson is a very good prophecy teacher.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I don't put much stock in Shiite Muslim eschatology, and I am not looking for the coming of AC. When Jesus comes, He will set all things straight, and every knee will bow and worship Him. JMO, but I don't think Joel Richardson is a very good prophecy teacher.
    You know Kenny, I agree with you. I don't put much stock in Shiite eschatology either. It's a big lie, setting up an entire population to accept the coming anti-Christ. However, as a watchman, I think it's important to to understand their beliefs. In that manner, it'll help you understand the motivations and drive of the Shiite (Iranian) leadership. Another thing we agree on is the AC. We're going to be out of here by the time he's revealed. Yet, the bible does make a point of list his characteristics and traits as a warning, so I think it would be wise to take that into account--as watchman. Concerning Joel Richardson, I haven't kept up with his ministry, but I was blessed by his book in understanding the closeness of Christs return. So, for that, I am thankful.

I thought about the original topic of this thread. And if you were the "author of confusion," with the Jews, and Muslims soon expecting the arrival of their messiah, wouldn't that be the best time to reveal your guy to the world?

John MacArthur did an excellent study/radio show on how the Antichrist parallels what Islam teaches about eschatology and their messiah. Fascinating. I was left convinced that Satan has them well prepared to accept the AC.

Quote Originally Posted by gooseberry View Post
    John MacArthur did an excellent study/radio show on how the Antichrist parallels what Islam teaches about eschatology and their messiah. Fascinating. I was left convinced that Satan has them well prepared to accept the AC.
    Considering all the religions "Gabriel" started we know who it really was.
    1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.