Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iran to get natural uranium batch

Default Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    If I recall my speed and distance numbers right, we can put a Carrier Battle Group over there in less than a week.
    Maybe, just maybe, MadDog has one on the way? At least we have some bright and fearless military back in command.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, MadDog has one on the way? At least we have some bright and fearless military back in command.
    :
    Russia is invading Ukraine. Iran is being Iran. Hostility towards Israel and threats against USA for embassy planned move.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's not close to there already.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Trump is putting Iran "on notice" over their recent UN violation with testing ballistic missiles. This should be interesting to see play out.
    Let's not forget that the Middle East is still without a US carrier in the region.
    Yeah, this could be very interesting. Let's see if Iran intimidates our Navy (I still have that vision of our Navy personnel on their knees). They did that only because they knew Obama would do nothing.IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    If I recall my speed and distance numbers right, we can put a Carrier Battle Group over there in less than a week.
    And I'm sure we have Subs lurking in the area at the ready.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    :
    You could be right. Trump or MadDog have dispatched a destroyer to patrol the area.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-sends-n...153821341.html
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.