Thread: Iran to get natural uranium batch

Default Iran to get natural uranium batch

VIENNA (AP) — Iran is to receive a huge shipment of natural uranium from Russia to compensate it for exporting tons of reactor coolant, diplomats say, in a move approved by the outgoing U.S. administration and other governments seeking to keep Tehran committed to a landmark nuclear pact.

Two senior diplomats said the transfer recently approved by the U.S. and five other world powers that negotiated the nuclear deal with Iran foresees delivery of 116 metric tons (nearly 130 tons) of natural uranium.

U.N. Security Council approval is needed but a formality, considering five of those powers are permanent Security Council members, they said.

Uranium can be enriched to levels ranging from reactor fuel or medical and research purposes to the core of an atomic bomb. Iran says it has no interest in such weapons and its activities are being closely monitored under the nuclear pact to make sure they remain peaceful.

Full article here: https://apnews.com/db5a8d6cad764c208322939ed84a0d49
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

1) Russia can't be trusted. They hacked us. We must sanction them and and watch them vewy vewy carfuwy

2) let Russia deliver nuclear materials to and aggressive country cause we trust everyone

PICK ONE

person is

Was that uranium MINED IN AMERICA?

This whole thing stinks like a political soap opera; certainly enough material for 13 one hour episodes.

Russia buys Uranium One giving it control over about 20 percent of U.S. uranium. Some say it’s closer to 50 percent.

The Clinton Foundation receives $145 MILLION from Uranium One shareholders.

Russia gives a huge quantity of (American?) uranium to Iran, who for all intents and purposes self-supervises its own nuclear program which is supposedly under extreme scrutiny.

America is helping to arm the enemy of our friend (Israel).

All the demons in hell must be rolling on the floor laughing at America. Just a personal observation.

Some facts were obtained from...
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-sell-uranium/

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick777 View Post

This whole thing stinks like a political soap opera; certainly enough material for 13 one hour episodes.

Russia buys Uranium One giving it control over about 20 percent of U.S. uranium. Some say itís closer to 50 percent.

Russia gives a huge quantity of (American?) uranium to Iran, who for all intents and purposes self-supervises its own nuclear program which is supposedly under extreme scrutiny.

All the demons in hell must be rolling on the floor laughing at America. Just a personal observation.

This isn't new. In 1803 Napoleon needed money for his war with the British. To that end, he offered up the Louisiana territory to the United States, there was just one problem: the young reublic was broke. The solution was for America to borrow the funds from Great Britian. The British were aware of how their loan was to be utilitized, but thought that removing the last vestiges of French control of the North American continent was more important.

Having said that, the similarities end with the actions, the motives are dramatically different and beyond comparison. The British were behaving in a pragmatic self interested way, what is best for the British Empire? Willfully allowing bad actors like the Iranians to acquire uranium from your own back yard is idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustard View Post
    This isn't new. In 1803 Napoleon needed money for his war with the British. To that end, he offered up the Louisiana territory to the United States, there was just one problem: the young reublic was broke. The solution was for America to borrow the funds from Great Britian. The British were aware of how their loan was to be utilitized, but thought that removing the last vestiges of French control of the North American continent was more important.

Having said that, the similarities end with the actions, the motives are dramatically different and beyond comparison. The British were behaving in a pragmatic self interested way, what is best for the British Empire? Willfully allowing bad actors like the Iranians to acquire uranium from your own back yard is idiocy.
    Looking more like the Obama administration trying is trying to give plausibility to global warming by having some nuclear heat put on places.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Looking more like the Obama administration trying is trying to give plausibility to global warming by having some nuclear heat put on places.
    That's possible. We've had a very cold and rough winter so far - just like much of the U.S. has, so how does this play into global warming??

Default Snow, blowing snow....

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    That's possible. We've had a very cold and rough winter so far - just like much of the U.S. has, so how does this play into global warming??
    There isn't any global warming, so they might have to make some with nuclear heat.... to raise the average temps.

A few days ago, our local paper, a real left tree waster, had a high of 26 degrees for one day. They use the same temp we do from the local airport. The actual temp was minus 10 plus windchill....that's how they make up the facts.... We haven't seen that high a temp for weeks.
    Our 1-3 inches of snow is now about 12 inches for today, on the level, plowing snow is our activity. The facts are so miscued.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick777 View Post

Russia buys Uranium One giving it control over about 20 percent of U.S. uranium. Some say itís closer to 50 percent.

Never mind Israel, Iran may try to attack us one day using our own resources!!!! Mind boggling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    The current term is "Climate Change." That means, no matter what happens with the weather, they can claim to be correct. And if that was where they stopped, they would be correct.

But they actually say: "Man Made Climate Change" or they use the big college words:"Anthropological Climate Change," And that means they are wrong.

The Climate here on Earth does change, like a roller coaster turns Left and Right, it changes. But we are like a man on a roller coaster in a heavy fog. We don't even know which way it will turn. For us to say we cause it to turn in the height of arrogance. No. God is in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Never mind Israel, Iran may try to attack us one day using our own resources!!!! Mind boggling!!!
    I think either Iran, or N.Korea, or both will eventually use a nuclear EMP to shut us down. I think that is why we are irrelevant in End Times Prophesies.

There is a short discussion of EMP here:
    http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?200319-EMP-Burst

^^ I'm still a babe in Christ. Any useful trust worthy information on "mystery Babylon"

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...d-cash-assets/

Uranium is not the only thing that Iran received from the U.S. Some say that this money went to fund the forces fighting Assad in Syria...that is ISIS. Turkey keeps saying that we have been funding ISIS and they are right. It makes me sick. All this money that could have gone to build up the crumbling infrastructure in this country of ours...My husband working hard for what??? For his tax money to go to fund ISIS.

Uranium is not the only thing that Iran received from the U.S. Some say that this money went to fund the forces fighting Assad in Syria...that is ISIS. Turkey keeps saying that we have been funding ISIS and they are right. It makes me sick. All this money that could have gone to build up the crumbling infrastructure in this country of ours...My husband working hard for what??? For his tax money to go to fund ISIS.
    The conjecture is that US/UK through CIA and MI6 created ISIS in the first place and stirred up the whole pot over there, their reasons for this is unapparent to both home nations. Probably to create chaos in the Arab/Muslim world and to justify bombing campaigns and interventions when they bring their brand of terrorism to US and Europe.

It's such a mess over there now that they are all enemies of each other and no matter who the west sides with it will always be the wrong one!

Meantime UK and US are supplying dangerous weapons to tribal nut cases who will one day use our very own weapons on us all.

Iran would simply love to take out New York and/or London tomorrow and now they get Uranium supplied to them to er, run their power stations.

I cannot fathom the liberals and do gooders. Iran should be sanctioned into a submission until she can barely manufacture normal materials for every day living until she gives up and dismantles every nuke facility before the world regrets it.

Uranium is not the only thing that Iran received from the U.S. Some say that this money went to fund the forces fighting Assad in Syria...that is ISIS.
    I think they have it backwards, Iran is on the side of Syria.

Turkey keeps saying that we have been funding ISIS and they are right.
    Yes, they are. Indirectly. But that is a smokescreen, since they are also helping ISIS, as long as ISIS fights against Syria and Kurdistan. But ISIS is an unruly thing, and now and then they attack Turkey too. (or is that more smokescreen?)

It makes me sick. All this money that could have gone to build up the crumbling infrastructure in this country of ours...My husband working hard for what??? For his tax money to go to fund ISIS.
    I hope your husband doesn't go over there, in harm's way, but I would say that as long as the Lost are fighting the Lost, let them fight. We can't change that. But we can use the money they pay us for good. (I have worked for Dept of Defense all my life.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedeemed View Post
    The conjecture is that US/UK through CIA and MI6 created ISIS in the first place and stirred up the whole pot over there, their reasons for this is unapparent to both home nations. Probably to create chaos in the Arab/Muslim world and to justify bombing campaigns and interventions when they bring their brand of terrorism to US and Europe.
    It's such a mess over there now that they are all enemies of each other and no matter who the west sides with it will always be the wrong one!
    I don't think it was an overt effort by CIA and MI6, but rather that in the absence of a "strong man" ISIS rose up to take that role. (But I can't prove any of that.) It is just the nature of this evil world, and of Islam in particular, to make war.

Meantime UK and US are supplying dangerous weapons to tribal nut cases who will one day use our very own weapons on us all.
    Iran would simply love to take out New York and/or London tomorrow and now they get Uranium supplied to them to er, run their power stations.
    I agree.

I cannot fathom the liberals and do gooders. Iran should be sanctioned into a submission until she can barely manufacture normal materials for every day living until she gives up and dismantles every nuke facility before the world regrets it.
    The liberals are fools that believe first that man is good by nature, and ultimately that man is god. It is too late for sanctions to work, and we are on course for Ezekiel 38. But we know neither the details, nor the timeline. Because of that, no matter what we do (things that seem right to a man) we may inadvertently cause the very events that lead to our destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    I think either Iran, or N.Korea, or both will eventually use a nuclear EMP to shut us down. I think that is why we are irrelevant in End Times Prophesies.

There is a short discussion of EMP here:
    http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?200319-EMP-Burst
    North Korea could easily be the surrogate to do the dirty-work for Iran.
    North Korea is committed to the destruction of the U.S. and they are crazy enough to do it.
    I suspect the EMP attack will occur at the rapture. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    North Korea is committed to the destruction of the U.S. and they are crazy enough to do it.
    Rapture explained by

1) EMP/Nuclear attacks
    2) Alien abduction via tricking us Christians to leave
    3) Combo

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    Well, that would be great, but I won't hold God to that timeline. If there is an EMP first, a year later there wouldn't be very many of us to worry about the Rapture. There were plagues and famines in times past, that wiped out significant portions of populations, and the Rapture did not come. God gave us a brain to deal with the troubles of this world, and I suspect that, in addition to praying, He expects us to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    Well, that would be great, but I won't hold God to that timeline. If there is an EMP first, a year later there wouldn't be very many of us to worry about the Rapture. There were plagues and famines in times past, that wiped out significant portions of populations, and the Rapture did not come. God gave us a brain to deal with the troubles of this world, and I suspect that, in addition to praying, He expects us to use it.
    I agree; although some in the world seem to be without a brain.
    It is interesting to speculate as to why America is absent from the Bible.
    However it plays out I still say, "Even so, come Lord Jesus."

The Obama administration could have saved Iran and themselves the time and trouble of giving Iran all the things they needed to build their on nukes and simply given them a few of ours. Obama is going to have sooooooooooo much to answer to God for one day soon. If he had any sense he'd be terrified, but he's too narcissistic and arrogant to fear God Almighty.