Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having trouble again

thank you all so much, I've read all your posts and links and they have helped so much.
    IN CHRIST JESUS,
    Dave

Galatians 5:2223
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
    23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Dave, if you go to sermonaudio.Com, and at their search bar, type in Andy Woods. He is pastor of Sugarland Bible Church. He has a 'lot' of sermons on salvation (Soteriology). I have listened to most of them while working out at the community fitness center, using my earbuds. They are so reassuring, even his sermon on Hebrews 6. Now, there's a passage of Scripture that can worry you, if you don't understand who it's written to and why. I'm sure that these sermons would be a great blessing to you. Perhaps you and your wife could listen to them together. It would be a benefit to her, as well.

-Lynn

Lynn, I think I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again. I love Andy Woods teaching! I've been listening to him on YouTube, but thanks to your post I downloaded sermonaudio and will listen to that now. I'm sure it uses a lot less data!

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I love Andy Woods teaching! I've been listening to him on YouTube, . . . I downloaded sermonaudio and will listen to that now. I'm sure it uses a lot less data!
    Yes, it uses less data, because audio is available, not just video. Since the WiFi is free at the fitness center, I've done both while biking, but when walking the track, obviously audio is best. Don't want to run over the other walkers just because I'm distracted by a great sermon.

-Lynn