Thread: Mediafire Question

Default Mediafire Question

Hi everyone

I recently signed up for a premium account with Mediafire, to back up my many Christian music files and such. For some reason, when I upload files, some of them are marked as copyrighted. ***Please note, I have NO intention of sharing my files - they are only on there as a backup for my personal use.*** I am concerned Mediafire may try to delete them or think I'm going to share them out. (Trust me, I would NEVER do that. I paid for the files but don't have receipts.)

Does anyone here use Mediafire for their file backup? Anyone else had this issue with files being labeled as copyrighted? Also, is there a way to keep the files private so someone can't download from them?

Thanx!
    love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
    Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

I don't know a thing about Mediafire, but I would guess that songs marked copyrighted would not show up for sharing if you did open up your account for sharing. I don't think they'd delete them if you've uploaded them. That wouldn't be good for their business model.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Default Stay away from Media Fire

I would not recommend Mediafire as they have gotten into legal trouble. Many peoples files infact been removed. I would recommend Google Drive or iCloud for backing up your music. You can back all your music at a much cheaper rate. I pay for 50 gigs worth of space each month and i pay .99 cents a month.

iCloud storage. You don't need to have an iPhone

• 5GB of storage - Free.
    • 50GB of storage - $0.99 per month.
    • 200GB of storage - $2.99 per month.
    • 1TB of storage - $9.99 per month.
    • 2TB of storage - $19.99 per month.

Google Drive
    • 15 GB -- Free

• 100 GB --$1.99 / month

• 1 TB-----$9.99 / month

• 10 TB ---$99.99 / month
    Last edited by trandraskell; March 14th, 2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: correct post
    This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:22-24 NIV)