Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump supports a two state solution

Israel Bibi/Trump Press Conference

Thoughts?

While it was evident to me that Trump stands behind Israel, at 1 point, when Bibi was talking about involving the Arab states into the peace deal (something like the "new approach"), it was like watching a scene from the movie "left Behind". It was eerie. But it is nice to have a friend of Israel in the White House. You can tell those 2 actually like and respect each other.

What is your reaction?

I'm curious who the other players will be in this new approach that they speak of. They both seemed pretty excited about it.

It is nice to have a President who supports Isreal but at this point in time I'm leery of any world leaders.

Several mentions of peace and security but we've been hearing that for awhile, I suppose. I've been watching Sean Spicer's press briefings and he mentions peace and security almost every time.

Quote Originally Posted by B Allen View Post
    One thing many Christians overlook:

Trump could be part of the process to bring peace to the Middle East.
    Daniel 8:25
    By peace he will destroy many.
    Please pray for Lindsey...that she will be saved.

Pray

While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
    ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (NIV)

In just the previous chapter, Thessalonians 4, rapture is discussed. I believe "they will not escape" refers to the folks left behind. While peace and safety/security doesn't indicate a soon rapture per se, it seems to indicate what happens post-rapture (start of Tribulation) so logically indicates how close things may be for us!

...when we hear the world saying “peace and safety”, than the Tribulation period is soon, the rapture of the church is at the door...

From commentary by Gordon King: https://www.google.com/amp/s/endtime...?client=safari

Oh, Come, Lord Jesus! Maranatha! 🙏🏻
    Toots

While munching on a sausage biscuit at the local McDonald's, I watched this morning's Bibi/Donald press briefing. I saw the light in Bibi's eyes, I saw him having fun with a little banter between himself and Donald... my mind compared what I saw in Bibi whenever he was in the same room with obama and what I was seeing when Bibi was with Donald, and I cried... comforting tears. I'm well pleased that we appear to have a President who will be a friend and ally to Israel.

I also noted that the press was behaving... I reckon they've been educated on what is expected of them during these press briefings. The only thing that was hard to take was when a reporter was chosen to ask a question, the question would be like 15 questions in one... I think the administration should restrict that just a bit for sanity's sake.

President Trump speaks softly and gracefully in a way that doesn't reflect what the press says about him.

When the press briefing was over I focused on my breakfast but could hear all the extremely negative and accusatory analysis that followed the briefing. I'm glad I don't have a tv in my home...

I liked what Bibi said would be needed to have a two-state solution. I hope President Trump comes around to agreeing with him if he doesn't already.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

I appreciate Amir's analysis of the joint press briefing...

^^ just watched it!!
    Romans 5:8-9 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

Mr. Trump did not address these dynamics, preferring to focus on his confidence that he could produce a breakthrough agreement. “I think we’re going to make a deal,” Mr. Trump said, describing that as personally important to him. “It might be a better and better deal than people in this room even understand.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/1...ael-trump.html
    My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.

LOVED that Bibi stood up for Trump on the anti-semitism question! ❤

Default 'And he shall confirm the covenant with many.....'

Mr Netanyahu also said he wanted "change" but said it could not happen until the Palestinians recognised Israel's requirements.
    Both hinted that discussions were already underway to achieve a "bigger deal" with the involvement of "Arab partners" and "many many countries".

Could this be Daniel 9:27?

'And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. And for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate'

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-drop...peace-10769400

I have nothing to add other than I hope we are getting close!!

Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I appreciate Amir's analysis of the joint press briefing...
    Thanks for posting! I really do like Amir's and JD's prophecy updates. While I don't always agree I usually learn something new (even if that is a new POV).

Default Amir and Israel

[QUOTE=Koalie;2627785]I appreciate Amir's analysis of the joint press briefing...

Thank you for posting his latest news. What a blessing to listen to him. What a powerful presentation, looking forward to the next news. Like him, I feel like their is powerful news coming soon. Even my husband enjoyed listening to him, and that is wonderful news.
    Thanks again for the posting.

What is President Trump's son-in-law's nationality?
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by twisty58 View Post
    What is President Trump's son-in-law's nationality?
    It would appear that he is Jewish/Polish.

http://ethnicelebs.com/jared-kushner
    Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Netanyahu: Trump meeting 'historic', we see eye-to-eye

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225178

Quote Originally Posted by B Allen View Post
    Netanyahu: Trump meeting 'historic', we see eye-to-eye

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225178
    I just watched this interview and I thought Hannity asked some great questions, and of course Netanyahu answered honestly and in an articulate manner.

He said that Isreal and other countries such as Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and UAE, all share this in common: they have the shared threat of radical Islam. Sunni radical Islam in the form of AL Queda, and the Shiite radical Islam called Iran.

I'm curious to see what sort of alliance will be made between the above countries and Isreal, and how the US and GB will be involved in it all.

Meanwhile...Iran continues to increase their nuclear capabilities and Russia had a spy ship off our East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I just watched this interview and I thought Hannity asked some great questions, and of course Netanyahu answered honestly and in an articulate manner.

He said that Isreal and other countries such as Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and UAE, all share this in common: they have the shared threat of radical Islam. Sunni radical Islam in the form of AL Queda, and the Shiite radical Islam called Iran.

I'm curious to see what sort of alliance will be made between the above countries and Isreal, and how the US and GB will be involved in it all.

Meanwhile...Iran continues to increase their nuclear capabilities and Russia had a spy ship off our East Coast.
    Exciting times we're living in...That's for sure.

I've got my eye on the new administration and their goal to make peace in the region. It's interesting President Trump earmarked his son in law, Jared Kushner, to lead the effort.

Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by poc4dw View Post
    I've got my eye on the new administration and their goal to make peace in the region. It's interesting President Trump earmarked his son in law, Jared Kushner, to lead the effort.Diane

Yep, and Netanyahu even said during their joint press conference that he's known Jared for many years. I'm sure he trusts him.