Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Testimony regarding New Age/Occult/Evolution and the downward spiral

The dvd series opened my eyes to how satan has really taken control of the music industry.
    koalie,
    He really has. It bugs me to no end because some of the songs he's influenced sound soooooo good...until you listen to the lyrics. Then it's like, nope, time to turn the channel.

That, combined with songs of a _exual nature, and we don't have much to pick from. Sigh.

YSIC,
    Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by poc4dw View Post
    koalie,
    He really has. It bugs me to no end because some of the songs he's influenced sound soooooo good...until you listen to the lyrics. Then it's like, nope, time to turn the channel.

That, combined with songs of a _exual nature, and we don't have much to pick from. Sigh.

YSIC,
    Diane
    It's interesting too note as well how many of the artists admit to "channeling spirits" when they write songs. The Beatles, Led Zepplin (especially "Stairway to Heaven"). Current artist like Jay Z Beyoncé and lady Gaga (who states she channeled her aunt to write her new album.) and when you dig into their lyrics it gets creepier.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    It's interesting too note as well how many of the artists admit to "channeling spirits" when they write songs. The Beatles, Led Zepplin (especially "Stairway to Heaven"). Current artist like Jay Z Beyoncé and lady Gaga (who states she channeled her aunt to write her new album.) and when you dig into their lyrics it gets creepier.
    There are too many dark and satanic songs in the music industry to mention. Many of them have catchy rhythms and beats that make the listener fond of it. An example of this is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Read the lyrics to that song and tell me it's not satanic.