Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Trump Opposition

Default Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by caligal View Post
    It has reached the point where I can no longer watch the news, and I was a news junkie. They fully intend to destroy this administration. It just hurts so much to see how depraved this world has become.
    Its so bad now, I dont even watch the local news. It wears a person out.

It has reached the point where I can no longer watch the news, and I was a news junkie. They fully intend to destroy this administration. It just hurts so much to see how depraved this world has become.
    Me too! I have been praying for President Trump but it seems like satan is doing everything in his power to destroy this administration. We all know that our time is short here on earth and it is God's will to allow all of this to happen. However, it is heart breaking to watch these events unfold and can only stand to watch the news for a short amount of time.

I agree with you all who are sick to death of the news. It's an avalanche of bad, and I can't really stomach much of it, myself. I feel like I'm watching a pack of African wild dogs ripping into some poor animal, and it just makes me want to cry.

I'm very curious about what God's plan is with the Trump administration. I sincerely believe the reason Trump got elected was because God wanted him to be (Daniel 2:21) (Romans 13:1). As others have already said, it's more than clear that Satan is doing his best to bring down what God has put into place. Will he succeed? Will God allow it? If so, why so soon? Was the election result only intended to be a brief moment of mercy for us Christians, or does He have more long-term plans that Trump is intended to fulfill? It's a mystery.
    Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Was watching a live Paul Rayn interview on Fox and one of the reporters actually asked if it would be better to impeach Trump and have a Pence admin instead. Ryan was flabbergasted and and said he would not entertain her with an answer.

Was watching a live Paul Rayn interview on Fox and one of the reporters actually asked if it would be better to impeach Trump and have a Pence admin instead. Ryan was flabbergasted and and said he would not entertain her with an answer.
    Thankfully...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

I have also been a news junkie...mostly because I feel it helps see where we are in "the timeline". LOL. It does wear me out and causes worry, however, I still find it exciting to watch things play out that Jesus told us about. This past week I was away and couldn't keep up with the news. It's amazing what can happen in one week! I am so thankful for God's word! It truly is alive and active!
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    My heart is so sick please everyone remember to pray for our president, his family, and his cabinet.
    I have been prauing quite a bit fervently for him.
    " In the end, all we have is our relationship with Jesus Christ." Nearing Midnight

Behold, HE comes, riding on the clouds , shining like the sun, at the trumpet call.
    Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee, And out of Zion's hill, salvation comes !

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsmom` View Post
    My heart is so sick please everyone remember to pray for our president, his family, and his cabinet.
    I have been praying quite a bit fervently for him.
    " In the end, all we have is our relationship with Jesus Christ." Nearing Midnight

Behold, HE comes, riding on the clouds , shining like the sun, at the trumpet call.
    Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee, And out of Zion's hill, salvation comes !

I have a question... what can we all do to fight back, besides praying?

Quote Originally Posted by waitin View Post
    In the situation we are in.......nothing.

Going out there and protesting puts us into positions of hatred towards others. Trying for a government take over will just make us murders to the lost when we should be bringing the lost to Christ before it's too late. We do have an obligation to obey the government (as long as it doesn't make us worship false gods) and all I see is the world seeking the blinded shepard.

If we have that last loved one we are at the final plea moment to them IMHO.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Prayer is a very powerful thing, especially if we pray in Gods' will. Lately all I have been able to do is let the Holy Spirit groan for me when it comes to the mess in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by waitin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    In the situation we are in.......nothing.
    ... all I see is the world seeking the blinded shepard.
    I think you mean, a blinded world looking for the false shepard.
    But there are things we can do. Keep our affairs in order.
    Speak boldly about the Lord, while being generous with others.

Be as wise as serpents, as well as being harmless as doves.
    (I see a lot of the harmless, but we need to work on that wise as serpents part.)

If we have that last loved one we are at the final plea moment to them IMHO.
    Oh, yeah. I concur with that!

Don't do anything in a mindset of panic. It is all in God's hands.

Even if we witness and preach the Gospel, if we exhibit a display of panic,
    crying out, that this is the lost's last hope and chance for redemption,
    we undermine our own message of God being in control.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    I think you mean, a blinded world looking for the false shepard.
    But there are things we can do. Keep our affairs in order.
    Speak boldly about the Lord, while being generous with others.

Be as wise as serpents, as well as being harmless as doves.
    (I see a lot of the harmless, but we need to work on that wise as serpents part.)

Oh, yeah. I concur with that!

Don't do anything in a mindset of panic. It is all in God's hands.

Even if we witness and preach the Gospel, if we exhibit a display of panic,
    crying out, that this is the lost's last hope and chance for redemption,
    we undermine our own message of God being in control.
    T,

You simplified what I meant.

I love you! You have a knack for that!

Amen!
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.