Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Death of Free Speech in America

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    It isn't AZ. AZ, as a whole, is doing pretty well.
    But the squirrels insure that there are a few nuts buried in every yard.

In this case, you have a radical far left liberal showing clear signs
    of mental illness, and she is in one of the few places in your state
    that will make her illness worse: a university.
    Amen! It's not just AZ. Trying living in liberal WA! Our country has been consumed by crazy people, but God is still in control! Ewe can rest safely in His arms.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...h-11142885.php

John Cornyn will not go through what Betsy DeVos---the Education Secretary---went through at Cookman University. That is because the speech Cornyn was supposed to give at commencement at Texas Southern University has been cancelled. 863 folk signed an online petition protesting Cornyn's speech and the Administration of the University caved. Successful pre-emptive protesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...h-11142885.php

John Cornyn will not go through what Betsy DeVos---the Education Secretary---went through at Cookman University. That is because the speech Cornyn was supposed to give at commencement at Texas Southern University has been cancelled. 863 folk signed an online petition protesting Cornyn's speech and the Administration of the University caved. Successful pre-emptive protesting.
    Anyone who studies the rise and fall of Kingdoms and Nations knows we are headed for a civil war, much like a century ago in Russia. There are many, many, parallels between that war and the U.S. today.

As a footnote, we supported the losing side in the Russian Revolution of 1917, and the Bolsheviks have never forgotten that. Recently declassified government documents show that McCarthy was right, but the establishment Republicans (sound familiar?) and Democrats preferred to stand against him, rather than clean house.
    Walking in The Light of His Word.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    Anyone who studies the rise and fall of Kingdoms and Nations knows we are headed for a civil war, much like a century ago in Russia. There are many, many, parallels between that war and the U.S. today.
    Interesting, my grandfather was a Canon in the Episcopal Church. He told my dad in 1979 that there would be another civil war in this country. I did not see the signs until Obama came on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Interesting, my grandfather was a Canon in the Episcopal Church. He told my dad in 1979 that there would be another civil war in this country. I did not see the signs until Obama came on the scene.
    At this point the only way we will avoid civil war
    is for some other calamity to take us out first.

And, at this point it is unavoidable. I just began
    studying the methodology of the Left, and it isn't
    much different than what the Bolsheviks used.

The Right is arming up, too, but they are not
    planning to defend the whole country, just pieces
    of it, and allowing the rest to fall.
    Walking in The Light of His Word.