Thread: He knows our needs before we ask

Default He knows our needs before we ask

I thought I would have to pay a few hundred dollars to get enough continuing education credits by the end of the year, and that was a concern because I just had to pay for a new fridge and had to get a new washing machine just last fall and my toilet wouldn't stop running for a while, causing a higher utility bill. (The stuff in my house is all getting into that 10-15 year range now, it seems.)

I was just starting to pray about it when I got a notice that a place where I'd spoken at a continuing education seminar maybe a decade ago and done well was inviting me to speak, and only within an hour or so from my hosue - I need it to be close since I can't see well enough to drive myself. I also saw the notice early enough that I was able to be slotted into one of the places I feel confident speaking on. That means, of course, that I don't have to pay since I'm a speaker.

it's awesome what God does for His children!
    John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Made me think of a verse I read the other night: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Praise!
    Romans 5:8-9 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from Godís wrath through him!

God cares about our every needs. Praise Him!

Amen! I'm currently being at the least, super-slow-mo paid by one client, which is causing some strain, but another just increased their budget on a current project. Thank You Lord!