Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad Frustration

Koalie---I would like the rapture to happen while we in the U.S. are awake and I would like folks to disappear right in front of the eyes of my 7 nieces and nephews so that they will have the daylights scared out of them and give them a wake up call. I really think it will take something major like this to get their attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4 View Post
    I think that was me. My daughter loves Jesus. She's 8, and she wants to sit on His lap when she sees Him.
    I would like to meet you and your sweet daughter when we get to heaven!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
    I would like to meet you and your sweet daughter when we get to heaven!
    That will be fun!
    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

My Sister always says she wants the rapture to take place while she is at work since it is filled with nasty people and unbelievers. Only thing she would miss seeing the them go nuts when she and other believers disappear before them.

There have been a few times I have heard a loud noise and thought here we go........only to be still sitting in the same spot minutes later.