Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad Frustration

Koalie---I would like the rapture to happen while we in the U.S. are awake and I would like folks to disappear right in front of the eyes of my 7 nieces and nephews so that they will have the daylights scared out of them and give them a wake up call. I really think it will take something major like this to get their attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4 View Post
    I think that was me. My daughter loves Jesus. She's 8, and she wants to sit on His lap when she sees Him.
    I would like to meet you and your sweet daughter when we get to heaven!

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
    I would like to meet you and your sweet daughter when we get to heaven!
    That will be fun!
    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

My Sister always says she wants the rapture to take place while she is at work since it is filled with nasty people and unbelievers. Only thing she would miss seeing the them go nuts when she and other believers disappear before them.

There have been a few times I have heard a loud noise and thought here we go........only to be still sitting in the same spot minutes later.

Yay! Same Here!

I feel the same way! I cannot wait to get home! What keeps me going is the fact that I am needed here. Working in the public schools I have many opportunities to show God's love to children. There are so many out there that just need a hug or an, " I love you!" They know when adults care and when they are just there for the paycheck. It is my love for my children, my granddaughter, and my school family that keeps me going!

Jesus can call us home today and I would be thrilled! Until then, I try to focus on what I can do for God and keep plugging along. We ARE strangers here. We live in enemy territory, but greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! Praise the name of JESUS!!!! Woohoo!

Welcome to the board, beachgirl and Trudy67!

Daytime. NIghttime would be fine but like the others I'd hope seeing sudden disappearances would wake up many and cause them to believe.

Times we thought it was on: yes, sitting on the porch praying, praising and imagining what it would be like when the trumpet sounds one warm summer eve, and a train whistle split the night. Big jolt and anticipation followed by some disappointment! Followed by continued anticipation... lol...

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    Welcome to the board, beachgirl and Trudy67!

Daytime. NIghttime would be fine but like the others I'd hope seeing sudden disappearances would wake up many and cause them to believe.

Times we thought it was on: yes, sitting on the porch praying, praising and imagining what it would be like when the trumpet sounds one warm summer eve, and a train whistle split the night. Big jolt and anticipation followed by some disappointment! Followed by continued anticipation... lol...
    Thanks Pixelpusher!

There have been a few times I have heard a loud noise and thought here we go........only to be still sitting in the same spot minutes later.
    Oh my goodness I have a story.

It was late and a Texas thunderstorm was coming. My girls - 16 and 9 - had gone to bed and I was downstairs watching TV.

Suddenly my 16-year-old bounded down the stairs and hollered, "Mom come here and look!"

I raced upstairs and joined my daughters in the dark to gaze out the second floor window. In the distance, the weirdest, wildest lightning storm flashed violently - but it wasn't like any other storm I'd seen. There was no thunder. No rain. Just highly unusual lightning flashing extremely quickly, about three flashes per second. I felt like I was in War of the Worlds.

We watched silently as the TV droned in the background. Suddenly I heard - no kidding - a horn blast.

I grabbed my girls and said, "I think this is the Rapture!" My oldest daughter started hyperventilating and said, "No! I'm not ready!"

But nothing happened. The horn blast stopped. I looked at my kids. Several seconds ticked by, then the horn blasted again. This time, however, I traced the sound - it was the TV. I sat down and was disappointed beyond belief. I was so sure it was time!!!

That was, by far, something I will never forget!!
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Pray

the rapture, I have 3 words.

bring it on!
    "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB