Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock Market Crash in 2017 and Prophesy

My viewpoint of rapture induced chaos has been a bit different than most. I believe the percentage of true born again believers in the visible church is quite low so the rapture is only going to be a bump in the road and not the catastrophe that many think.

While I think the raptured may not number in the billions......... I'm almost sure they will number in the millions. Just look at the fruits of the Holy Spirit through Billy Graham alone. Let alone all the missionary work around the world. Millions of people disappearing in an instant, at one time, is going to illicit attention. It won't be a blip on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by kathymendel View Post
    While I think the raptured may not number in the billions......... I'm almost sure they will number in the millions. Just look at the fruits of the Holy Spirit through Billy Graham alone. Let alone all the missionary work around the world. Millions of people disappearing in an instant, at one time, is going to illicit attention. It won't be a blip on the radar.
    Yeah, even 1% of the world population would come in at over 70 million. That would be enough to garner a headline or two, and some interesting spin from the talking heads.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Yeah, even 1% of the world population would come in at over 70 million. That would be enough to garner a headline or two, and some interesting spin from the talking heads.

That's about it. A headline or two and spin from talking heads. You got that right.

I actually think it'll be the catalyst for all governments to form a new... "New World Order." What better crisis would you need, as a globalist, to bring together the nations of the world in a fight against those evil alien kidnappers? It's the epic battle of humanity against... Well... whatever they make it out to be. Remember 2 Thessalonians 2:11, referring the strong delusion sent down by God? So, to put it mildly, people who believe in nothing, will suddenly believe in anything. Or maybe better said, all atheists suddenly become agnostic. Thinking about it, I can really see why a government sanctioned One World Religion" will thrive during that time.

One other thing, do you remember when Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappeared in March of 2014? Do you remember the news cycle during that time? And particularly CNN's insane coverage of MH370 for months on end? Though every life is important, that was only 239 passengers on board that flight that went missing. I think we can all agree there's at least a million plus people, alive right now, who accepted God's gift of salvation through His Son. Think of all the family members left behind who will want answers. That said, think of all the surveillance video that will be shown Ad nauseam on the news channels. I can imagine all the candlelight memorials popping up around the world--all the while we're with the Savior at the feast.

No! I kindly disagree with you guys--This will be HUGE.