Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stock Market Crash in 2017 and Prophesy

I get the feeling that the world will notice when the Rapture happens. Whenever I read this verse, it reads to me as if the Beast is not only mocking God, but mocking all the Christians who have been called up to heaven. He knows where we have disappeared to.

"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven." (Revelation 13:6)

I can imagine him pointing his finger angrily into the sky and referring to Christians as "those idiots up there who were not worthy to live among us."

Or something like that.

ETA: Just thought of something else. All the graves of the dead in Christ will be opened, and their bodies will be taken up. I don't know how anyone could miss noticing this.
    Rev 19:11,16 | Matt 16:27 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Quote Originally Posted by Haeddre View Post
    I get the feeling that the world will notice when the Rapture happens. Whenever I read this verse, it reads to me as if the Beast is not only mocking God, but mocking all the Christians who have been called up to heaven. He knows where we have disappeared to.

"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven." (Revelation 13:6)

I can imagine him pointing his finger angrily into the sky and referring to Christians as "those idiots up there who were not worthy to live among us."

Or something like that.

ETA: Just thought of something else. All the graves of the dead in Christ will be opened, and their bodies will be taken up. I don't know how anyone could miss noticing this.

Just to be clear, I never said that the world would not notice. I said that I don't think it (the rapture) is going to be the cataclysmic end-of-the-world scenario that is often played out in books and media. I don't think it is going to cause an economic collapse or anything like that. I think it will be noticed but then glossed over fairly quickly. The world will go back to what it is doing and it will be business as usual as they are caught completely unaware at the start of the tribulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonsu View Post
    Just to be clear, I never said that the world would not notice. I said that I don't think it (the rapture) is going to be the cataclysmic end-of-the-world scenario that is often played out in books and media. I don't think it is going to cause an economic collapse or anything like that. I think it will be noticed but then glossed over fairly quickly. The world will go back to what it is doing and it will be business as usual as they are caught completely unaware at the start of the tribulation.
    IF there is indeed a gap in time between the rapture and the actual start of the 70th that is actually an accurate description IMHO
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.