Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have You Completed What You Wish to Accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by poc4dw View Post
    My question is: have you accomplished all you wished to accomplish before Christ returns? If not, is it possible to start?
    Nope. Not even close. What I'd like to do will take a century at minimum. More likely a thousand years, or even longer.

Of course, I can do it most efficiently in God's presence. So while I keep busy for now, I'm more than ready to make the transition...regardless of whatever form it takes!
    --------Eric H. Bowen

16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Nope. Not even close. What I'd like to do will take a century at minimum. More likely a thousand years, or even longer.
    I'm curious. What would you like to do? Whatever it is, that's a long project!
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Quote Originally Posted by poc4dw View Post
    I'm curious. What would you like to do? Whatever it is, that's a long project!
    I think the clue for that is in his statement:
    "Of course, I can do it most efficiently in God's presence. "
    I suspect he is referring to becoming Christ like.

For my own self, I don't see a time of arrival for that, and for me,
    it will only be done after Jesus comes to gather me in.

I'm ready for Jesus to rapture his bride, but I have family members who are not. It is my most fervent prayer that God removes the scales from their eyes.

I've been studying Bible prophecy for 40 years and I am convinced that we are the Revelation Generation that will experience the Rapture. Everything is moving very fast around the world, the stage is set, and the players are in place.

We don't know the time or the hour, but we will know the season. I truly believe that we are in the season and we will see Jesus soon.

There is nothing left for me to do other than to continue witnessing to others and sharing the Good News with them.

I've been studying Bible prophecy for 40 years and I am convinced that we are the Revelation Generation that will experience the Rapture.
    Me too. I've studied prophecy for eleven years. At first I didn't believe the Parable of the Fig Tree indicated we are the last generation. A few months ago I changed my position.

I am committed, as much as I humanly can, to staying the course.

YSIC,
    Diane
    Last edited by poc4dw; June 4th, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: I apparently dunno how to spell
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s