Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jared Kushner

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    I would prefer to stop having to choose between crap option A or crap option B.
    Pretty sure we all would, but that wasn't the case. No point in wasting time being bitter about it. At least he got Gorsuch in, plus literally thousands of pedophiles have been arrested since he took office, AND he's trying to take down Planned Parenthood. I'm pretty pleased so far....

Quote Originally Posted by kathymendel View Post
    I think that God, in His omniscience, gave us "crap options A and B" because that is what our country has been asking for for a long time. Just as Israel wanted a king, against the rule of God.........our country has been kicking God out of everything and wanting nothing even resembling Him here. So, He gave us our wish. Trump and Hillary. No matter which one got elected, it would result in the mess we have now. It is NOT going to get any better, folks. We are in the last of the last days, and judgement is in process. Come soon, Lord Jesus.
    The king analogy was pretty accurate. World is in chaos and looks like rapture is imminent which only Jesus can fix (which includes antichrist and all out war) or since at least planned parenthood isn't funded by the government (abortions should be outlawed period which Trump stopped caring about cause he appointed Gour who said he isn't changing Roe v Wade) and continue to hope in a forever failing political system filled with people you wouldn't trust to be your next door neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay View Post
    Pretty sure we all would, but that wasn't the case. No point in wasting time being bitter about it. At least he got Gorsuch in, plus literally thousands of pedophiles have been arrested since he took office, AND he's trying to take down Planned Parenthood. I'm pretty pleased so far....
    And Gour isn't going after Roe v wade so typical politician move is we won't outlaw abortions but we will tell people government isn't funding it like it were some sort of consolation prize. Hey people have reason to believe there's a lot of sickos in the government who have immunity from their perversions but at least they are arresting low level ones.

Bitter? Sure I'll take that label. We've watched homosexuality and transgender go from mental illness to life style choices and the thought that there are politicians getting away with things does make me bitter to wonder how long it's going to take for pedophillia to go from mental illness to life style choice as well.
    Last edited by Steve53; April 23rd, 2017 at 07:55 AM.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

And Gour isn't going after Roe v wade so typical politician move is we won't outlaw abortions but we will tell people government isn't funding it like it were some sort of consolation prize. Hey people have reason to believe there's a lot of sickos in the government who have immunity from their perversions but at least they are arresting low level ones.

Bitter? Sure I'll take that label. We've watched homosexuality and transgender go from mental illness to life style choices and the thought that there are politicians getting away with things does make me bitter to wonder how long it's going to take for pedophillia to go from mental illness to life style choice as well.
    I hear ya, I really do. I wanted to throw my iPad across the room today when I thought about how Dems/leftists keep getting away with breaking the law day in and day out. It's infuriating. But I just can't help but be so, so grateful that Hillary Clinton is not sitting in the White House. I feel like God had a lot of mercy on us on November 8.

I would prefer to stop having to choose between crap option A or crap option B.
    Well, 'crap option A' has given us a conservative Supreme Court Justice. 'Crap option A' is trying to get us better health care. 'Crap option A' has undone a lot of what 'crap option Obama' did via executive orders. 'Crap option A' is trying to revamp our tax code. 'Crap option A' bombed that moron over there in Syria that gassed his own people (EVEN CHILDREN). I'm sure I left out some stuff, but I hope you get my point. I voted for 'crap option A' because I knew who and what 'crap option B' was. God bless.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well, 'crap option A' has given us a conservative Supreme Court Justice. 'Crap option A' is trying to get us better health care. 'Crap option A' has undone a lot of what 'crap option Obama' did via executive orders. 'Crap option A' is trying to revamp our tax code. 'Crap option A' bombed that moron over there in Syria that gassed his own people (EVEN CHILDREN). I'm sure I left out some stuff, but I hope you get my point. I voted for 'crap option A' because I knew who and what 'crap option B' was. God bless.
    Yup that was a very successful undoing of Roe v Wade and Obamacare. I voted for crap option A and he's turning out to be yet another typical politician. Hope you get my point.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Yup that was a very successful undoing of Roe v Wade and Obamacare. I voted for crap option A and he's turning out to be yet another typical politician. Hope you get my point.
    Yeah, but now you have a few years in front of you for you to get something done.

So, what are you going to do with that time?

I see the signs of the time, and I have a plan.
    Time to get busy. Time to pray for God's hand on my work.
    Time to get things done.
    Walking in The Light of His Word.

'Crap option A' bombed that moron over there in Syria that gassed his own people (EVEN CHILDREN).
    So, sort of like the legendary WMDs all over again. Last time Iraq, this time Syria. Here's to another four trillion dollars of perpetual war. Because everyone knows for certain, without a shred of evidence, that Assad did the one thing he didn't have to do that would turn the whole world against him. And he just had to do it when he was right on the verge of winning the war on Al Nusra, ISIS and the rest of the Christian head chopping mob.

Yep, the neocons are on cloud 9. They are about to get the great big beautiful war they so earnestly desire.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    Yeah, but now you have a few years in front of you for you to get something done.

So, what are you going to do with that time?

I see the signs of the time, and I have a plan.
    Time to get busy. Time to pray for God's hand on my work.
    Time to get things done.
    How do we over turn a failed political system?

Quote Originally Posted by SumSam View Post
    ... Because everyone knows for certain, without a shred of evidence, that Assad did the one thing ...
    Not true.

Yep. God is still in control, and mankind is still mankind.
    There is nothing new under the sun.

How do we over turn a failed political system?
    You don't. Unless you want revolution, and although that may be coming
    (the LEFT is now gearing up for war) we don't want that. If or when it comes,
    anarchy, and all of the horrors that come with it, may be the best we can
    hope for. The problems of today will be minuscule by comparison.
    Walking in The Light of His Word.

If you expect that Trump will overturn R vs W via executive order is unreasonable, I think. It would have to come from a lower court or the legislative body, and there would be a better chance of overturning R vs W with a more conservative SCOTUS. Also Trump may get to appoint more Justices during his term. Even better.

So, sort of like the legendary WMDs all over again. Last time Iraq, this time Syria. Here's to another four trillion dollars of perpetual war. Because everyone knows for certain, without a shred of evidence, that Assad did the one thing he didn't have to do that would turn the whole world against him. And he just had to do it when he was right on the verge of winning the war on Al Nusra, ISIS and the rest of the Christian head chopping mob.

Yep, the neocons are on cloud 9. They are about to get the great big beautiful war they so earnestly desire.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. Won't argue about it. Have a blessed day.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

If you expect that Trump will overturn R vs W via executive order is unreasonable, I think. It would have to come from a lower court or the legislative body, and there would be a better chance of overturning R vs W with a more conservative SCOTUS. Also Trump may get to appoint more Justices during his term. Even better.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. Won't argue about it. Have a blessed day.
    I'm with you, Kenny. It's been 3 months and people are already writing Trump off. A president who is hated by both the Dems and repubs in congress. As if he can can just wave a magic wand and fix everything in a matter of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay View Post
    I'm with you, Kenny. It's been 3 months and people are already writing Trump off. A president who is hated by both the Dems and repubs in congress. As if he can can just wave a magic wand and fix everything in a matter of weeks.
    Exactly right. And the liberal media are constantly putting out fake news stories.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    Not true.

Yep. God is still in control, and mankind is still mankind.
    There is nothing new under the sun.

You don't. Unless you want revolution, and although that may be coming
    (the LEFT is now gearing up for war) we don't want that. If or when it comes,
    anarchy, and all of the horrors that come with it, may be the best we can
    hope for. The problems of today will be minuscule by comparison.
    Thanks for clarity.

Exactly right. And the liberal media are constantly putting out fake news stories.
    And how much worse when Fox is converted to CNN lite

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
    And how much worse when Fox is converted to CNN lite
    Hi Jeanie, just got off and saw your post. Not sure what you mean by "when Fox is converted to CNN lite", but if you mean there is no difference in Foxnews and CNN, I have to disagree. MSNBC is the worst IMO, but CNN is not much better, as far as reporting the news without trying to spoonfeed us their opinions. Foxnews is much better IMHO, and I will stick with them.

Did not intend to argue, merely present a different take on things. Just a bit bewildered at how two weeks can turn a presidential ship of state around 180 degrees with respect to things promised during the election year. The list is growing longer each day.

Hi Jeanie, just got off and saw your post. Not sure what you mean by "when Fox is converted to CNN lite", but if you mean there is no difference in Foxnews and CNN, I have to disagree. MSNBC is the worst IMO, but CNN is not much better, as far as reporting the news without trying to spoonfeed us their opinions. Foxnews is much better IMHO, and I will stick with them.
    Hi, Kenny, what I mean is that there seems changes are coming in the Fox future. The younger Murdoch's have a differing vision.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/b...-fox.html?_r=0

Default Selective viewing

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
    Hi, Kenny, what I mean is that there seems changes are coming in the Fox future. The younger Murdoch's have a differing vision.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/b...-fox.html?_r=0
    I agree. SO glad Megan has defected to her true allegiance, and wish Shepherd Smith would do the same. But others are also on the libtard band-wagon, like Bob Becker, Chris Wallace, and of course all their regular "guests" like Juan Williams, Heraldo, and the like. I just know when they are on, and don't watch. Looks like "The Five" is moving to night slot, with Eric Boling hosting his own show in the 5 pm EST slot. Lots of shaking going on with the firing of O'Reilly.
    Murdoch'S son is slowly interjecting his liberalism into FOX. But we all know the truth won't be allowed in the media VERY soon. The deception must be complete and under control of the AC.
    Ready to leave this crazy world !!!

My boss is the same boss that has always been~~Look up. Not outward. The mortal "bosses" will always disappoint.
    Come quickly Lord Jesus