Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jared Kushner {MERGED}

Quote Originally Posted by kathymendel View Post
    I think that God, in His omniscience, gave us "crap options A and B" because that is what our country has been asking for for a long time. Just as Israel wanted a king, against the rule of God.........our country has been kicking God out of everything and wanting nothing even resembling Him here. So, He gave us our wish. Trump and Hillary. No matter which one got elected, it would result in the mess we have now. It is NOT going to get any better, folks. We are in the last of the last days, and judgement is in process. Come soon, Lord Jesus.
    I totally agree. Good post.
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Question Building Named 666 Owned by Jared Kushner

I would appreciate some feedback on this most interesting article.
    *************************/2017/04/president-kushner-owns-666-building-where-the-mark-of-the-beast-chip-is-developed/

Turns out the billionaire president's son in law Jared Kushner owns a New York City building called 666 Fifth Avenue. The building bears the number 666 as if it is the street number but no, it is not, its the building’s name. The building is located right between 52nd and 53rd Streets in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Jared Kushner’s own office is located in this building. The building used to have a bigger 666 logo which has now been replaced by Citibank.

In this building Lucent Technologies operates and does research into RFID chips meant to be implanted into your right hand… the mark of the beast. They use an operating system called “Inferno“. The name Lucent is also striking similar to Lucifer. These chips are already being used. US Congress handed the government authority to microchip people with ‘mental disabilities’ back in December 2016. Just recently it also came under our attention that Jared Kusher was sponsored by George Soros with $259 million dollars.

If you’re a Christian, then you should be able to connect the dots here as according to the Bible’s book of Revelation 13:
    16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18: Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.
    This is exactly why these chips are being made, to eliminate physical cash and replace it with virtual money. Without these chips being produced in the 666 building, you won’t be able to buy from your local store or sell since the money will be just some points attributed to your chip.
    Now even if you are an atheist these things should still give you the creeps. It doesn’t matter if YOU believe in these things or not, THEY believe in them and it’s more than enough to give you the chills because they are working around the clock to make it happen.

{Mod Snip}
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; June 21st, 2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: See rule 11

Welcome Peace2U,

You mention an article but do not include the source link. Please provide the source link so that your post can remain up. Also please review our posting rules: http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?2-Bo...-Posting-on-RR Our rule 11 prohibits speculation as to whom will be the anti-christ.

Welcome to RR-BB! Please consider introducing yourself to the family here in our New Members forum. Here's a link to get you there: http://rr-bb.com/forumdisplay.php?28...me-New-Members!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Welcome Peace2U,

You mention an article but do not include the source link. Please provide the source link so that your post can remain up. Also please review our posting rules: http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?2-Bo...-Posting-on-RR Our rule 11 prohibits speculation as to whom will be the anti-christ.

Welcome to RR-BB! Please consider introducing yourself to the family here in our New Members forum. Here's a link to get you there: http://rr-bb.com/forumdisplay.php?28...me-New-Members!
    Here's the link. Sorry about that.

*************************/2017/04/president-kushner-owns-666-building-where-the-mark-of-the-beast-chip-is-developed/

Default The link

How do I do that?

When you're at the page you're referring to, Copy the link in the link window of your browser and then paste it into the post as is. Control C copies in Windows and Control V pastes.

The link provided above isn't a valid link.

I think this is your link for the original post:

http://eutimes.net/2017/04/president...-is-developed/ Did I pick the right source? I see what happened when you copied and pasted the link... it happened to me to. I had to do some creative work to get the link working...

Copyright restrictions for that site allow you to share info from the article so long as you include a source link.

As for our President Trump, I like a lot of what I see him doing and trying to do. I pray for him everyday. We know what's coming, the Bible gives us a pretty good idea of what the Tribulation years will be like. As to how the world gets there, one day at a time, remains to be seen. We Believers will be taken up before Tribulation begins...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

I was under the impression that Kushner organized the Arab-Muslim Summit in Saudi Arabia where over 50 leaders met.
    I watched it on TV and thought it was a spectacular success.